Pages:
Author

Topic: why I bought - page 6. (Read 4980 times)

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
January 08, 2016, 11:45:52 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 08, 2016, 10:39:28 PM
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 08, 2016, 09:04:07 PM

[/quote]

Nice one. Doubt you'll ever regret it. Crypto is not going to go away now, genie is out the bottle.

I'm a big fan of the jackass, dont remember if he ever talked about bitcoin though.
[/quote]

Thanks for the kudos. Its funny a close friend was getting very annoyed with me earlier over these talking points. People just love the matrix, period.

Honestly I do wonder if Willie is being totally honest about not knowing bitcoin.
The man has depth of knowledge unknown to most. So to not know much about crypto just seems imbalanced to me.
My own personal prediction today is Ethereum could be the backbone for his new Sh!t Dollar (crypto USD) prediction.
Fully controllable and being touted as a bitcoin improvement platform. Little do commoners understand its frankly a Microsoft, big bank, us government wet dream waiting to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2016, 07:27:38 PM
In short, OP bought 0.1 btc because he thought one day he'd be a millionaire.
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
January 08, 2016, 07:06:35 PM
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 08, 2016, 10:07:31 AM
Reading over threads on this forum I've learned quite a bit about mining and the community in general.
But the reason I bought bitcoin has nothing to do with the former or the latter.

You see I'm one of a small percentage in the USA who reads/listens to news outside the USA. Most people I speak to have no clue what is happening in Europe, how the death of Petro-dollar is meaningful, ZIRP influenced stock market Bulls, overinflated housing valuations, trillions in student loan debt, Vehicle lending bubble, crashed Baltic dry index, emerging economy bond debts, low income per household,  oil hedge covering by the Fed and Treasury, COMEX price rigging, overvalued dollar, FATCA, TPP, on and on.

Pretty much I've sounded like a crazy person to most but that's OK.

Why am I writing this?
Well its because people seem to have a brain around here so if anyone wants to hear some very interesting info Jim Willie (goldenjackass.com) gives some animated, resourceful and so far accurate underground info regarding government level corruption and how it will crash the dollar which chases wealth into other Venue's like gold, silver, BTC.

You see BTC isn't going up just because its the nextgen of wealth.
It isn't just going up just because working BTC commerce and investment platforms have surfaced (yet to fully mature).
BTC is also going up because people like myself don't want to play Yosemite Sam guarding home based Bullion, nor do we wish to gamble with TSA screening for metals. Bitcoin is perfect for its time and the incoming wealth is just beginning.

Well done and enjoy the ride (don't sell).

Btw BTC market cap of 7billion is nothing in grand scheme.
With Commerce support maturing I'm seeing 3-5k per coin (or per 100,000,000 Satoshi).

If retirement wealth comes around we are talking above a market cap of 1trillion.
This is a worldwide platform, very private, and very secure.
Pages:
Jump to: