Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I hate Banks and love Bitcoin :-> - page 5. (Read 9021 times)

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
June 27, 2019, 01:10:36 PM
Yeah, that's valuable and useful for bitcoin. If the governments of all countries allow bitcoin to be used as a payment tool, this life will be easier, faster and more practical. There are many limitations experienced by fiat currencies so that this fiat currency requires complement like bitcoin which is able to perfect human life. I am sure that bitcoin is more beneficial than loss. The amount of this benefit depends on us who use it. We should use technology only for positive transactions so that the technology really shows real benefits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 27, 2019, 01:01:05 PM
I pay for my monthly satellite TV subscription with a bank transfer and for some obscure reason I forgot to pay it this month. I was still watching the World cup Cricket tournament, when a message popped up, saying that my account was in the arrears and they blocked my viewing.

I immediately logged into my internet Banking and checked my payment history and realized that I skipped that payment for some reason, so I made the payment and thought I would wait for a hour or two and then resume viewing. Noooot!

8 HOURS passed, I phoned the company and they informed me that the payment is not reflected on their system yet, so I waited another 4 hours and phoned them again.

A whole 21 hours later the payment went through and I could continue viewing, but the match I wanted to see was finished.  Angry

If I paid with Bitcoin, this same payment would have taken less than 20 minutes at most, but unfortunately this Satelite provider does not accept Bitcoin payment for this service.  Angry
I have a sad story like this your story too. In 2017 December, I decided to sell some of my coins because there were in profit and I called my localbitcoin buyer and we agreed on the price. We later finalized the price and we made smooth transactions. After three days I saw a land that I want to buy and I agreed with the seller also and we went into the banks to make a transfer only to be told that my account did not ought to receive such huge amount without verification. I told them that my account is verified and I have been using this same account for years only to be told that my account officer is on leaves and when he resumes the problem will be solved. Since then I regret open account with that bank and I later find out that banks are the same very greedy and selfish. I cannot wait for Bitcoin to be use as money and we can completely depend on it like we used bank now.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
June 27, 2019, 12:57:59 PM
This is quite unfortunate. This same thing has happened to me before. I nearly cried over this. I believe it is high time these companies engaged in bitcoin payment in order to make life simple and easy. The world is advanced that we should not advance our payment system.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
June 27, 2019, 12:48:05 PM
Dear bank system and bitcoin is far different systems.
Bank system in the world is too old but now most of people are constrain and using bank systems as there is no other way as bank system rules are very tough and mostly they are opposite to wish of their clients they are getting huge taxes and fees on transactions.
While bitcoin system is new as compare to bank system in world but people are wishing to enhance crypto currency in world as compare to bank reason is that crypto system keep your identity secrete due to which you are tension free how much money you have while also transaction fee are too less as compare to other system.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
June 27, 2019, 12:20:16 PM
besides because the transaction process is easier with bitcoin compared to the bank. bitcoin also provides price advantages that always go up and the increase is very high whereas if we save money in the bank our money will be deducted by admin fees and get a small interest.
Using bank services in my opinion is too much a requirement because it must include an identity, besides the fees charged are more expensive than using bitcoin. Having bitcoin is also used to make payments as well as investments, because the price can go up so that it can get bigger profits.
However, for certain countries, bitcoin is not popular, so it remains the most important thing to use bank services. In my country, bitcoin can be traded, but cannot make payments. Therefore, when buying bitcoin into a bitcoin exchange, it still uses bank services. So the two complement each other.

In my country was the same so, bitcoin can not be used as a tool payment because of a payment legitimate according to the legislation is the eyes of the physical force in this country, bitcoin not allowed to be used as a tool Payment. Use the services of the bank higher it costs but I think we still need the services of the bank to to convert bitcoin into the physical money
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
June 27, 2019, 09:50:12 AM
I think the banking system is still an obstacle for our customers, it goes as well in the system of my country, I like payment with bitcoin but in our country we have not received payment through bitcoin because of limited network and facilities, hopefully in a few years our country is ready to accept bitcoin for various payments and make services easier in every aspect
If you are an investor, the banking system is really an obstacle for you when it does not provide too high interest rates, but if you are just a customer and an ordinary user, the banking system is very suitable for your payment and storage, while paying with bitcoin is probably very easy but costs and change values are always a problem. Stand in a neutral stance, I don't have the feeling of hating banks when it still has good advantages, and I don't love Bitcoin too much, what I like is just the amount that bitcoin can bring to me
Activity: 314
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 27, 2019, 08:51:45 AM
besides because the transaction process is easier with bitcoin compared to the bank. bitcoin also provides price advantages that always go up and the increase is very high whereas if we save money in the bank our money will be deducted by admin fees and get a small interest.
Using bank services in my opinion is too much a requirement because it must include an identity, besides the fees charged are more expensive than using bitcoin. Having bitcoin is also used to make payments as well as investments, because the price can go up so that it can get bigger profits.
However, for certain countries, bitcoin is not popular, so it remains the most important thing to use bank services. In my country, bitcoin can be traded, but cannot make payments. Therefore, when buying bitcoin into a bitcoin exchange, it still uses bank services. So the two complement each other.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 27, 2019, 08:46:51 AM
I think the banking system is still an obstacle for our customers, it goes as well in the system of my country, I like payment with bitcoin but in our country we have not received payment through bitcoin because of limited network and facilities, hopefully in a few years our country is ready to accept bitcoin for various payments and make services easier in every aspect
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 27, 2019, 07:33:25 AM
for me I also hate banks because sometimes the support provided by banks is very long sometimes up to 2 weeks is resolved in the event of an obstacle, unlike cryptocurrency when we store bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and there is a support for them quickly and cryptocurrency is better because it doesn't charged monthly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 27, 2019, 07:32:59 AM
Difference between banks and crypto, cypto for sending and receiving money instantly anywhere and anytime. There is no bank holiday. There are no national borders. There is no bureaucracy. Bitcoin gives users full control of their money.
if the bank is the main function of commercial banks is to collect funds from the public. Efforts to carry out these functions were carried out by issuing various financial products to save funds, ranging from savings, demand deposits, to deposits. Saving money in bitcoin is not subject to admin fees, whereas in the bank every month we have to pay the admin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 27, 2019, 07:06:38 AM
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 27, 2019, 06:20:47 AM
l have just read your post. l mind same with you it is big problem. l imagine that if we paid everything with BTC it would be amazing,but it isn't accepted to pay with BTC when it validates l don't hesitate to use everywhere. l have a slight feeling everything will be okey.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
June 27, 2019, 05:04:59 AM
The whole system is all applicable to all banking system. The transaction have to show before granting your request,which is based on network service provider.  The goodness is that bitcoin is more efficient and fast to deliver
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 21, 2019, 11:59:47 PM
I also prefer bitcoin over bank. I used to pay my monthly electricity bills and loan payment through bitcoin and been doing this for months now. Good thing our local wallet has these features where you can make payment in just easy steps.

Online banking is convenient too but because of some account holders who lost their funds due to phising site I opted to switch to btc. However due to price increase, I might use cash now and hodl my bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 21, 2019, 11:12:43 PM
I pay for my monthly satellite TV subscription with a bank transfer and for some obscure reason I forgot to pay it this month. I was still watching the World cup Cricket tournament, when a message popped up, saying that my account was in the arrears and they blocked my viewing.

I immediately logged into my internet Banking and checked my payment history and realized that I skipped that payment for some reason, so I made the payment and thought I would wait for a hour or two and then resume viewing. Noooot!

8 HOURS passed, I phoned the company and they informed me that the payment is not reflected on their system yet, so I waited another 4 hours and phoned them again.

A whole 21 hours later the payment went through and I could continue viewing, but the match I wanted to see was finished.  Angry

If I paid with Bitcoin, this same payment would have taken less than 20 minutes at most, but unfortunately this Satelite provider does not accept Bitcoin payment for this service.  Angry

I relate to this situation, I've also experienced it in the duration of their service to reinstate the subscription. But there is also a mistake because overdue payments are usually in these companies they have rules and regulations so customers can fine-tune what to do.

Accepting a bitcoin as of payment is a great way because your time is not wasted and you can save on travel expenses to pay for any mothly subscription you have.

Activity: 653
June 21, 2019, 10:14:05 PM
Using bitcoin will be faster than you have use your money for paying you tv channel, by the way is better keep using money because will have lower price than bitcoin or using altcoin.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
June 21, 2019, 08:45:25 PM
Bitcoin has a very remarkable technology in handling transactions. I am sure the Revolution industry of 4.0 will make it easy for all users transactions with blockchain.
Activity: 144
June 21, 2019, 07:34:01 PM
No matter how much we all live bitcoins, we will still use tradition banking. That's the real truth. You may need some daily funds to spend and bitcoin transaction fees will be much for those little expenses and as such may have to deal with banks for that. Bitcoin is a long term investment and it's always good to have some spare funds or cash to use.
For now,while bitcoin is not yet adopted by the government as a payment system,it's good to keep it as an investment knowing we can make big profits from it.And having banking transactions is still we have to make though it can sometimes delayed our transactions but still we have no choice but to deal with it.

Banking transactions still take far longer then bitcoin even on a bad day.

No matter how much we all live bitcoins, we will still use tradition banking. That's the real truth. You may need some daily funds to spend and bitcoin transaction fees will be much for those little expenses and as such may have to deal with banks for that. Bitcoin is a long term investment and it's always good to have some spare funds or cash to use.

Or you can use altcoins.

At first, I was thinking that you are differentiating the interest that your money could get when it is invested to Bitcoin instead of Bank. Well, I guess you have just pointed out one of the good reason why we need Bitcoin and how convenient it is as alternative mode of payment.
Satoshi Nakamoto is right when he invented Bitcoin, he stated that Bitcoin would be a great alternative mode of payment system.

With bitcoin you are the bank, you do away with the need for a bank entirely.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 16, 2019, 05:53:44 PM
For now,while bitcoin is not yet adopted by the government as a payment system,it's good to keep it as an investment knowing we can make big profits from it.And having banking transactions is still we have to make though it can sometimes delayed our transactions but still we have no choice but to deal with it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 16, 2019, 05:31:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: