Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I have bought Bitcoin ? - page 6. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 747
August 19, 2022, 12:26:22 AM
I have now decided to become a member of this forum and contribute my experience to encourage others to invest in Bitcoin.

I am glad to know the benefits of Bitcoin, I wish, I could have join this forum much earlier.

First of all, I welcome you our beloveth Monk to the Bitcointalk community, the only place on the face of the planet to learn all you need to know about Bitcoin and it's ecosystem. And secondly, here on this forum, we have got experts and legends who has been into the crypto business for more than 10yrs, so in case of any further assistance, you can always feel free to ask questions here and you will be clarified. So please Monk, as you have just started your crypto journey, please never forget to keep your Bitcoin wallet 12 digits seed phrase in a save place, because that's the only way you can recover your funds if incase your device gets stolen or damage. And secondly, always remember to invest an amount you could to lose, as the Bitcoin market is always volatile
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 18, 2022, 11:46:47 PM
I'm glad and happy a Monk is using bitcoin and he's quite positive and have the mind to spread about bitcoin. Nowadays more charities have started to accept donations in the form of cryptocurrencies. This doesn't mean they accept bitcoin alone, altcoins were also accepted. Already with the help of forum members there were more charity programs being run by individual members who have dedicated themselves for the social service.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 18, 2022, 11:33:29 PM

You seems to have many good stories hidden in your mind that we in this forum community can positively learn from and can be convincing enough that in Bitcoin we are dealing with something that can be a big tool to be helping humanity in many ways. I am glad to have meet you here and you being involved with charitable work can be a way for some of us to also extend some help to people who needs some lift. I am then looking forward to your inspiring post, sir.
Activity: 56
Merit: 7
August 18, 2022, 11:26:10 PM
It is a big question for myself as well as for the Chancellor, why I have bought Bitcoin ?  The truth is actually I am living on Bitcoin for the last six month on Bitcoin. Some one donated some Bitcoin to me and as I have no income because I am a Monk, so I have spent about $5000 dollars worth of Bitcoin to buy foods and pay for the bills.

This is a real story in my life. Now I have learn about how the Bitcoin can be useful for daily living. I am really thanking to the unknown man who donated a tiny amount of Bitcoin that really helped me over the last 6 months. I have now decided to become a member of this forum and contribute my experience to encourage others to invest in Bitcoin.

I am glad to know the benefits of Bitcoin, I wish, I could have join this forum much earlier.

I run a Charity. I am a Monk. I need some help from the Bitcoin community. I am thankful to all those peoples who thought me about Bitcoin for the last few days.
I have story to tell, how I have come to know the Bitcoin and finally join this community ?

Pages:
Jump to: