Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I introduce a coin that I believe it is good but no one care? - page 3. (Read 679 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
The community care, of course, it's just you did not create good marketing for your coin, people love to ask,  do you have a telegram channel set up when you launch your coin, have you invited people to join, this is the first time I stumble your coin, and I don't remember that you launch a bounty or even an airdrop campaign, although you have one, but it escapes our attention.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
I'm just hearing about this draken (DRK) for the first time, the fact is investors don't care about non popular projects anymore, if you are part of the team do better promotion and get the words out there, this is the only way that more people can know about the project
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
New coins are meant to beat old coins, they introduce better features and specs but 90% of new coins wants only investors money, many investors lost money to new altcoins that's why new altcoins have hard time raising fund for development this days, can't blame them
I believe that the new good coin will overcome the week point of the old coins and provide much better performance.
Because there are just too many coins out there.
You cannot please everyone. Put that in your mind.
It's already great that you could market it here without paying anything. Be thankful with that.
Some websites will try to make money out of that or will just delete anything that you are trying to market in their forum.

If it's really that good of a feature then you won't need to worry about anything.
People will come, have some patience.
Yes, there are too many coins and tokens out there so people don't have enough time to know or realize which one is really good.
I also the same, so I have paid many lessons in this market.
When selecting DRK, I take more time to research about it. Luckily I work in the computing field so I can understand the technical thing in the whitepaper.

I hope more developers to know about and build Dapps on it so the eco-system around it be stronger.
Well, one of the main reasons this is so is because we probably don't have organized and good crypto projects review community/communities. If we have that already, it should be affordable and decentralized ... the review community could earn its living via some additional sustainable ways.
By the way, what makes you believe the coin is good? Have you thoroughly researched and peer reviewed it or something? And you should be reviewing based on decentralized-crypto community agreed safe/good  acceptable standards
People do not know about it because it has just started to public in 1 month. Just very few people recognize how good it is. The money will come to the early adaptor. When I found it, I just feel like I know about ETH when it has just born.
And yes, I already study DRKChain white paper and do my own research about what it says: PoH consensus, Confidential Transaction with Zero-knowledge proof, Stealth address, Ring Signature, ...
I have updated some information in the first post, not re-post in the reply to avoiding repeating.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Fourth generation/fifth generation of blockchain, what does it mean? It can competite with Bitcoin Lightining Network or Ethereum sharding? Probably not, so it is another centralized sh..coin that noone cares because we seen many times that these promising cryptocurrencies died before they showed the world something new.  Tongue Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
Sure there will be people who care like you, But I think there won't be too many people. This is the first time I've heard of this project, and it seems like this is a new project
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I don't think people are the issue here but you guys, you introduce a project to the forum and you expect people to just flock to it, I saw Bitcoin in 2013 and bought my first Bitcoin in 2016, adoption takes time, what you need to keep doing is developing and improving our project, if it is good people would discovered it and it would accrue value
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
I have introduced a coin that I believe is good but no one care.
Why people talk a lot on the old coin but ignore the new coin which designed to apply in real-life than just for trading?
Why no one spends time researching about it?

What do you think if today you read about it, but ignore, then 1 year later, you wished to come back this day?

I talked about DRK - a new blockchain already main net - Fast speed - use Proof of Honor consensus - The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in Decentralized Finance.
- http://www.draken.tech/

How are you sure that no one cares? That people did not invest in it, does not mean they Didi not look into it.
Everyone is just trying to be careful of the type of coin to invest in, most especially being a new one. You cannot blame them for this, it is because of the several experiences they have had with altcoins.
Your coin might look good, but give them time to carry out their own research on it too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
I do not understand why you say this is good, is it because the deficit in the financial sector still does not look promising? and yes after they held the airdrop program a few days ago what is the next step? will crowdfunding or will register DRK Coin to exchange after this?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
Why people talk a lot on the old coin but ignore the new coin which designed to apply in real-life than just for trading?

What do you think if today you read about it, but ignore, then 1 year later, you wished to come back this day?

I talked about DRK - a new blockchain already main net - Fast speed - use Proof of Honor consensus - The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in Decentralized Finance.

Just as you have mentioned, you are right, you believe it is a good project, but nobody cares about it because they have different feelings about the project.

There's this thing called emotions in crypto currency; likewise in crypto currency you cannot invest because of empathy either.
You need to do your own research because you are investing your funds; no sympathy in investment.

But a funny thing is the project you announced is strange and unfounded; why would any one care? you released only a website when you could share few details about it ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Coin market seems to be getting saturated and that is why community interest towards new coins is falling, this will only improve once new people and new money enters the market in hige numbers, i am expecting that in next 2 years so stay positive all good coins and projects will get the needed attention and volume.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
It's simple because the old coin in CMC is proven that they will potentially good for investment and many investors had already gained profit on it. A newly launched project is good but you dont know what will happen next. Because in crypto you will not hold your future for a sure investment, it will always fluctuate every now and then. But for me, I always prefer old coin and must on the top 10 volume in CMC.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
in the world of crypto, whether it's a real use case or the like, but if the coin market does not get a high trading volume at the beginning of the launch, then the coin will definitely lose demands. and that doesn't happen with just 1 coin (which you might consider good), but almost all coins that get low trading volume at the start of the launch will end in failure too. people are more interested in trading and investing than thinking about what plans or innovations from coins, because what is thought for now is just a profit, that's all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

I have seen the best crypto coin with the best use case still end up dead . It is not just about having a coin that has some features. At this time , people are losing faith in projects due to scam projects. I am saying it will take some time before some people get it. Thats how life is.
Activity: 586
Merit: 1
In cryptocurrency nothing is too sure and how do you expect people to believe and jump in, there are lots of tokens in the market presently. If the presumed token is the next good thing to happen to cryptocurrency industry a lot of people and websites should be talk about it, good things don't hide. So I believe people will still come when they notice the progress, just patience
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

A project will promote itself if it's good but it's not a we build you come industry, you have to tell the community about what the project is all about and what it can contribute, and you can do it by giving a good announcement and giving them a venue for explanation and introduction like a telegram channel, you don't create something then  it's done, even Nakamoto promote his Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
New coins are meant to beat old coins, they introduce better features and specs but 90% of new coins wants only investors money, many investors lost money to new altcoins that's why new altcoins have hard time raising fund for development this days, can't blame them
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Because its a new coin. How sure you are that your coin that discussed is good and can be applied yo real life? From your description and shill, seems like just another blockchain with same concept but different term and name used.

Also if its good I think everyone are talking about this right? Why I dont find the project somewhere and talk about it on most famous site?

A good crypto project is also like a good news if its really good or have potential everyone would die to discuss it. But Im not sure about this.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Well, one of the main reasons this is so is because we probably don't have organized and good crypto projects review community/communities. If we have that already, it should be affordable and decentralized ... the review community could earn its living via some additional sustainable ways.
By the way, what makes you believe the coin is good? Have you thoroughly researched and peer reviewed it or something? And you should be reviewing based on decentralized-crypto community agreed safe/good  acceptable standards

And I think one of the additional ways to help such community/dApp to earn decent living is by using  algorithm to rank really good dapps up within their "service section" (eg: section for dApps/communities that review new projects.) in a cryptocurrency. This should help them be more visible, gain more customers, be popular, and increase their earnings from fees, ads, native token, donations, grants, etc.  This kind of ranking is probably lacking in decentralized Crypto world .
Pages:
Jump to: