Pages:
Author

Topic: Why i love my Altcoins Bounty Journey!!! - page 3. (Read 411 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
March 16, 2018, 03:06:57 AM

I shared a similar journey here in the this forum. I learned a lot of things I could have not known anywhere about cryptocurrency and I participated with many financially-enhancing opportunities published in this forum. Now, I can say that am getting to be well-rounded on many things surrounding Bitcoin and altcoins though practically speaking am still a newbie as there are certainly many things we still have to learn with. Congratulations on your journey sir Joel Samuya.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 16, 2018, 03:03:51 AM
Inspiring. I started last year too, but I've not been able to keep any coin for a long term because of the market challenges and the fact that I usually cash in on them when there are financial contingencies. Now I try to diversify my portfolio.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 02:55:01 AM
Hi Bitcointalk members, its been a year that i started my bounty and airdrops journey, and i find it very blessed for me, i started last year with Minexcoin, though it was my first time. Now minexcoin has been performing well, and i never sell my coins, so from that experience i started other coins and tokens to work on..Now every week i received a lots of tokens in my wallet, and its worth it because slowly by slowly it appears the value of the coin and im so happy with it.

Thanks to Bitcointalk for the knowledge that i get, you inspired me to work on this.,and also to the members who shared their valuable knowledge in this industry.

Im so thankful to you guys, you made my journey very meaningful.

So glad to hear that from you, and actually I just started last year, month of June, and I'll agree with you, it is so blessed to join this type of community. Through my experiences, I have learned a lot and they made me more knowledgeable. Continue to work in altcoins and sooner or later yhis community will influence the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 02:36:12 AM
Hi Bitcointalk members, its been a year that i started my bounty and airdrops journey, and i find it very blessed for me, i started last year with Minexcoin, though it was my first time. Now minexcoin has been performing well, and i never sell my coins, so from that experience i started other coins and tokens to work on..Now every week i received a lots of tokens in my wallet, and its worth it because slowly by slowly it appears the value of the coin and im so happy with it.

Thanks to Bitcointalk for the knowledge that i get, you inspired me to work on this.,and also to the members who shared their valuable knowledge in this industry.

That's awesome that you hold on to your bounties and now the value has increased. I try to do the same by collecting as much and many tokens possible and see what the future brings.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
March 16, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: