Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I'd prefer to be forex trader of my own - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
This is good, at least you know what you want and you really work on it because we all have reasons in trading and we can’t force anyone to follow our strategies. Personally, Forex wont work for me because its too volatile I mean I need to watch the market closely while in cryptomarket, I can just buy and hold good coins and it’ll make profit to me. Maybe in the future I’ll start learning to trade forex since diversification is a must.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
I think your decision is a great one. And you have good reasons backing up your decisions too.
I'll just add that your start small, and don't in the bid of proofing yourself over do it. Trading requires precision as well as patience.
Get yourself a mentor or a expert who can guide you.
Also understand the risks and avoid as many as possible.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

If you think that will be your comfort zone then you are free to do it anytime you want. It's good that you are pursuing what you think is manageable by you and not just you saw others profiting at it and will force yourself to engage on it even you don't want.

I think you don't need any piece of advice as you are already decided. I will just say that you should focus on it and not just showing your best during the early phase of your investment.

Goodluck then and hoping you a success.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
Forex trader all alone isn't a problem unless you're doing it right together with those expert mentor who could guide in trading. Much more advantage while your skills isn't yet fully equipped with knowledge towards trading in whole process. We should make forex as you footsteps before dealing with cryptocurrency, because on that stage I am confident that it's going to have good outcome in earning higher gains. Experience always matters, let's bare that in mind.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
For the people who don't want to do the investing/trading on their own, the obvious option would just be to invest in a low cost index fund(or bitcoin when talking about the cryptocurrency space). But even if it's the obvious option, well, the gains aren't attractive to most people simply because they want something like 100% monthly or something lmao. They think they could just copy trade someone and not do work anymore.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
Wisely spoken Cheesy I think if you want to "only" receive some gains on a yearly basis, you could easily go and invest in one of those indices out there. They are actually really good, as long as the big banks push all their money in them. But if you want to pay your bills from trading... go and learn it. It might be btcusd or eurusd, but in the end, once you know what you are doing, there is a good chance you will pay some bills from this...
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, your money, your rule.

And that's why you have to trade with your money and don't just rely on fund managers if you're going to trade it. You learn and as well as get to know the different sides and risk of trading.

If you've chosen forex, stay there and be well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That depends on people, if you don't want to waste time but still make money albeit in small amount, you can chose the option of people trading for you and managing your funds, it's actually a better one to be honest, Index funds and other stocks are like that and people choose that over them being active in trading their own funds. Now that is if you aren't good at trading but if you're confident then you can probably go for it. It's a matter of choice and what you value, your money/profit or your time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
I would prefer to learn forex trading than for me to give a forex academy to manage my fund or to trade for me. There are countless forex academy who claim to do perfect trading for people to deliver profits. some of these academies are doing well, they making good delivery. While  I have come across some forex academy whereby it was been shot down because they were not able to meet up with trading percentage they were supposed to return to there customers, and nobody knows the were about of this fx academy.

I prefer to learn how to trade myself because most forex academy I don't know there foundation if they are legit, anything can happen. It is better to have the knowledge about the market, meet mentors that will give the necessary idea and sound knowledge about forex trading.  Trading myself I will hold my self responsible for low performances or losses. I will be able to manage capitals myself, and my losses or low  performance can trigger me to do better.
Pages:
Jump to: