Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I'm NOT Buying Ethereum... - page 7. (Read 20691 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
February 10, 2019, 06:16:14 PM
I decided not to buy etherium because the developers have failed to checkmate, evaluate and verify the authenticity and veracity of the project managers using its blockchain to run various ICO.This has resulted in high instability on the future and price of etherium.In order words,there is also tendency that some genuine project managers using etherium blockchain might build their own blockchain, and once this happen ,the liquidity of etherium will be distorted.
However, I observed that etherium developers have not shown the total supply of etherium, and this is one the reasons I decided not to buy etherium because not showing the total supply of etherium means more coins could be created,and this is not a welcome development for long term investors.

I can see your point mentioning about the total supply of ethereum. As supporter and as an investor we always check on the important info and details of the project and we never miss to look at the total supply because it could give us the confidence of investing knowing that very essential information and I also wonder why ethereum do not divulge about that matter.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 10, 2019, 05:51:35 PM
Ethereum remain one of the best coin to have been develop irrespective of whatever anyone thought, infact the reason why we are having so much post about ethereum shows that, ethereum is one of the best.
ETH maybe a best coin for us but to some people its not. We all have different analysis with this coin and we cannot force them to like it, eth may still go forward even if a lot of people are doubting about this coin before. Analyze on your own, this allow you to invest freely without having any second thought, for me ETH is really a good coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 05:47:30 PM
Well, it is you own opinion and I have absolutely different. STO can be a trigger for ethereum as well+ POS will make ethereum growing in a long term perspective!
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
February 10, 2019, 05:21:03 PM
A big article that appears to be discussing Ethereum issues but in reality it just a way to promote another project, now let us talk about Ethereum for real, I think that the downfall of ICO's and the rise of STO is a good thing for Ethereum, not a bad thing since the scam projects of ICOs was a big bad publicity for Ethereum also the upcoming upgrade for Ethereum will be a big thing and will lid for an increase in price for sure and that's why I am buying Ethereum right now and will continue to do so.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
February 10, 2019, 05:13:49 PM
Ethereum is a coin we cannot do without, most especially as an investor or a trader, which makes it  one of the best in the crypto world, except for its volatility. Even this same volatility that we talk of, is what enable some people to make so much profit from it. I am yet to see any coin that is as good and can withstand so much pressure as ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
February 10, 2019, 01:51:19 PM
Ethereum remain one of the best coin to have been develop irrespective of whatever anyone thought, infact the reason why we are having so much post about ethereum shows that, ethereum is one of the best.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 10, 2019, 01:43:22 PM
Yes,people turn away from ETH little as the market condition doesn't say anything positive till now.But people still have the hope on ETH will come back with a strong face.The team should take the situation seriously and updating the features.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 11:12:58 AM
I think that Ethereum is more promising for purchases than Bitcoin. Ethereum has a great prospect for growth and a very promising technology. I believe in this cryptocurrency.
You say that ethereum is better than bitcoin, how do you think it is real?
everyone knows, that bitcoin is the best crypto currency. even when compared to ethereum.
I agree , there was not yet one currency that could overtake bitcoin , Ethereum is certainly a good coin but it is unlikely that it will overtake bitcoin, there are already very different tenhologies and bitcoin is still the first currency yet!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 10, 2019, 11:01:11 AM
I think that Ethereum is more promising for purchases than Bitcoin. Ethereum has a great prospect for growth and a very promising technology. I believe in this cryptocurrency.
You say that ethereum is better than bitcoin, how do you think it is real?
everyone knows, that bitcoin is the best crypto currency. even when compared to ethereum.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
February 10, 2019, 10:54:26 AM
Ethereum has been overtaken by EOS and Cardano in terms of technology so it is likely that they will overtake in the market cap as well in due course. Ethereum is still the ICO king, but not at the current rate of development

I would say that cardano is just an over hyped project ...everywhere I go I hear about cardano but when I ask people what is Cardano they reply with " I don't know , just saw a bunch of videos on youtube and reddit is on fire also with cardano so I bought too" ..this are the guys who are promoting cardano right now...I don't say that they don't have good tech team but people are buying it in a full blindness...
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 10, 2019, 10:44:02 AM
Most of us wants ethereum and most of us have already have that coin and we believe tl this coin that become the next bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
February 10, 2019, 10:24:02 AM
I now try, whenever possible, to buy more ethereum and believe in the future prospects of this coin. Problems with ICO will be resolved, and ethereum will soon change thanks to its improvements. Therefore, I do not think that ethereum has exhausted its possibilities. This coin will still be in demand, for thousands of tokens have been created on its platform, which will continue to evolve and benefit people.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
February 10, 2019, 09:57:44 AM
i think ethereum is over.  price  is Satoshi lost much of its value. This erc20-based generated token in the deception, ethereuma damages..
And you are right. is definitely the leader of bitcoin.  thanks a nice post.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
February 10, 2019, 09:32:50 AM
I still believe that money will be good in buying Ethereum and we can gain much profit with this low  now.
SOon the Ethereum 2.0 will be done clean and the price will rise again.
I am expecting new ATH this year. and as of ETHEREUM this is still the KING of ICO token.
Merit: 250
February 10, 2019, 09:27:16 AM
Ethereum is a unique cryptocurrency, the decline of any coin can occur for many reasons, the main thing is not invest all your money in one Ethereum. Ethereum even without ICO, will normally exist
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
February 10, 2019, 09:03:46 AM
Everyone has their reason for buying or selling any crypto currency token, but always ensure that your reason is for profit, or more profit, because thats what makes your portfolio strong.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 16, 2019, 01:55:15 AM
It's a truth that sto will take the place over ico. No more ico will be funded hugely by the investors because most of the times investors get scammed. There is less relation with the price of eth with ico or sto. Ethereum is still a utility token. There are bunches of usage of this coin.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 01:43:32 AM

It is obvious and I mostly use my money to buy Ethereum, the current price of ETH is very cheap but it does not say anything, because it is very potential that in the future will be increase at high prices  Cool
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 01:36:24 AM
I saw bunch of post shilling about nauticus exchange and naiticus is very fresh project which need to prove itself in the market. By taking support of ethereum and creating post about ethereum will not gonna work. If you really want to make nauticus successful then try other methods to bring user on nauticus exchange.
About ethereum future with the STOs, STOs will be fully tokenized and obviously there will be demand for the most trusted and adopted blockchain infrastructure like platform like ethereum.

I think both ETH and NTS will do well; somewhere I heard a rumor that both are going to be messing around with STO's. might've just been nonsense spreading though who knows.

ETH has such an active github I dont think it'll ever die BUT there may be plenty of reasons not to buy it to make a financial gain which OP stated.
Merit: 251
January 15, 2019, 10:41:00 PM
I think a lot of people are already comfortable on ethereum because they feel that it is a big altcoin can give you more results. because of that, then many have forgotten that there are still many other coins that can promise more and better. ethereum indeed has decreased and many are supposed to be aware of it. with the ripple just a few times had to struggle to return to its original position.
Pages:
Jump to: