Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 41. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:54:28 AM
Bitcoin prices continue to fluctuate widely and raise many questions about the value of additional investments. As you can see, Bitcoin and Ethereum do not terminate the encrypted. There are currently over 1,500 altcoins and even experienced investors are hard to understand. This is now the most interesting and informative.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 27, 2018, 05:49:26 AM
There are many good altcoins, which have good potential and value, like Ethereum , Ripple, Litecoin and Phore. Such altcoins are predicted to have higher prices in the near future, and having also good volume of trading and active communities, so investing with them is profitable on the long run. Wait until 2020 and after that your altcoin make you billionaire
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
the reason for investing in altcoin is because of capital, we can start investing with only 1 ETH, but altcoin investments can make your 1 ETH double...
Activity: 54
August 27, 2018, 05:44:20 AM
I personally invest in altcoin because I can't afford renting a real estate. With altcoin I can invest a certain quantity that I've saved just for that purpose and earn from it.My incomes aren't great, I'm still a student, but I can manage to buy extra stuff or help my parents with altcoins
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 05:43:22 AM
The primary reason is they are profitable and right now available at very low prices. Altocins has shown very high growth comparable to bitcoin and many of them has really good potential and good development team behind them.
Activity: 24
August 27, 2018, 05:40:57 AM
Altcoin for me is a place of coins that is very good and very potential for us to seek profit. Like Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin and others. They are a few of the many coins that are very potential in trading and investing in seeking as much profit as possible.
Activity: 81
August 27, 2018, 05:07:52 AM
With Altcoins you can with a small investment ,quickly get a big profit .
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 27, 2018, 03:49:43 AM
Altcoins are part of cryptocurrency , if you have already much investments in bitcoin or ethereum ,you can try also to invest in other altcoin, because there are also many good kind of altcoin in the market, so you want some alternate investment , so you could try altcoins.
Investing in Bitcoin would be a much larger investment to profit method if you hold your coins for ages.
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 03:45:41 AM
Altcoins are part of cryptocurrency , if you have already much investments in bitcoin or ethereum ,you can try also to invest in other altcoin, because there are also many good kind of altcoin in the market, so you want some alternate investment , so you could try altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 27, 2018, 03:42:15 AM
 Why invest in altcoin? About the comparison, uhm let's say that this is one of the in demand transaction now a days. Not only on your local but also around the globe. Ironically, this things can create a lot of potential income if you find a good one, the problem is the risk cause decentralized idea has a lot of greedy mind which always did a different trap for the newbie like some of us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 03:39:37 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?

Altcoin well enough space. Because you can invest in a small part here and you can earn good profits in less time. If you are a new investor, then I would advise you to do research on the Altcoin and invest it then you will get success. And if you want to succeed quickly, you do not have the option of investing in the Altcoin.
Activity: 136
August 27, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
Altcoin prices that are far cheaper than bitcoin make a strong appeal for the crypto community to invest with them. The types that are diverse and their potential in some altcoins that are good enough will also give them the opportunity to make a profit. Some altcoins who occupy the top 10 positions have been tested for their feasibility to be invested, they have been able to get through all the exams, including when crypto is declining, they are able to survive their existence.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 02:37:13 AM
Altcoins has a huge potential. And the price kept rising slowly and is very profitable. I myself have a very good experience when investing in Altcoin. And until now I still invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 90
August 27, 2018, 02:31:24 AM
Because investing in cryptocurrency is very simple, you don't need too many cumbersome procedures, you don't need too much cost, you can get a lot of money, and small funds can get long-term or short-term profits. This is a simple way to earn money.
Activity: 115
August 27, 2018, 02:22:22 AM
stock market is ruled by whale and usually take a long time to get profits, same with real estate. take too long just for small profits. in crypto market. big risk equals big profits
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 02:18:58 AM
Because in my opinion, investment in altcoint is more promising than investing in real estate, and also investing in altcoint is less than in real estate, but all investments must have a risk even if it's small, and to get good results must be patient
Activity: 153
August 27, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
Since contribute to altcoin is the most ideal way and less paper content contrasted with put resources into exchanging securities exchange or other ligal venture ,,yet observe them two are dangerous condition if your not mindful and knowledgable how to contribute at the same time,aside from that they have additionally a constructive side why a few people are likewise put resources into altcoin in light of the fact that they have likewise negligible charges in regards to their esteem and cost when you begin to contribute at altcoin exchanging speculation
Activity: 170
August 27, 2018, 02:09:26 AM
It appears that currently putting resources into altcoin is extremely productive for both short and long haul and this is a decent chance to get it. Also, putting resources into altcoins has a little hazard contrasted with putting resources into bitcoins that require gigantic capital,and high risk.because I accept if BTC is steady then alcoint will rise all .. ideally this predisikni will succeed with the goal that the estimation of altcoin venture will proceed to increment and will be numerous individuals who will put resources into altcoin. welcome crypto
Activity: 25
August 27, 2018, 02:02:11 AM
Many who invest in altcoin may be because of the low cost and can make big profits with a short time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 01:54:41 AM
Of course if I have enough money, I will invest in cryptocurrancy and shares. Altcoin is a tool in the crypturrancy world for investment and daily trading purposes. Altcoin can also launch products that are very useful as in exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: