Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 48. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 04:10:20 PM
Real estate is boring and too stable.
Crypto is the most promising and unpredictable market. And it's gambling.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 22, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
That is, you understand that it is profitable to invest in Bitcoin, just ask why invest in altcoins? Grin
Altcoins can give you a much higher percentage of profits than real estate, but you can also lose money.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
August 22, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?

None of the branches listed above gives such an opportunity for earning as altcoins with their volatility and general industry prospects in the future.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
Altcoins have a faster returns than real estate, and I can enter alt market with very low fund as compared with real estate. Am personally not a fan of stock market, I feel the manipulations in real estate is just too fraudulent, I know of Stock market teachers who are now beggars. Although altcoin market is very volatile but if you know what you are doing, Stock traders will always give you a "Military salute".
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:11:18 AM
because this is a good opportunity to find a really good tokens that can give you huge profits in near future
also you need to do it right and act very carefully
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 09:09:09 AM
Due to low capitalization, alternative digital coins are more prone to speculation. The lower the price of altcoin, the easier it is to manipulate the course. Experienced crypto traders know that speculation of this kind is almost impossible to expose and are more cautious about alternative currencies.
August 22, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
It is better to spend time, to understand the specifics, to study the schedule of altcoyins, the trends of their quotations. And the most important thing is to invest only the amounts, which will not be so terrible to lose.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 22, 2018, 09:04:47 AM
I think altcoin investment is better and more profitable than bitcoin, the price increase of altcoins can reach thousands of percent per year, this is because most of the price of altcoins is still cheap so it's easier to skyrocket than the price of bitcoin that feels more expensive.
Activity: 406
August 22, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
Alts could provide you higher profit than ICO today as they are more safe and profitable, if you invest in top 10 coins.
Activity: 280
August 22, 2018, 08:56:06 AM
Any kind of crypto currency is highly volatile, so investing in them is accompanied by a high risk. In addition, the issue of regulating cryptology in many countries remains very acute and has not been fully resolved. In some states, government structures are developing safe schemes for the use of digital money, in others, they prohibit the crypto currency.
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 08:54:33 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency not as large as in other places, you can start with 100 dollars, and can make a profit of several thousand percent, which is the main reason why I invest in bitcoin and buy altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 08:49:54 AM
There is a very remarkable feature of altcoins, they know how to bring a wonderful amount of good profits, only on one condition, if the market is growing, now it's the other way around, so now the altcoins are at the very bottom.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Investing in altcoin can be risky because you dont know if that token will down after you buy it. But buying it will give you more benefits in the future or more be profitable.
Activity: 378
August 22, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
Nowadays we can see very low price for most of altcoins, and have a good opportunity to buy them for receiving a huge profit
I agree with you, there are so many altcoins now that have a low price but have a bright future like ripple and tron and people should consider to invest in altcoins because altcoin can help many people to be very profitable when the market will recover.
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 22, 2018, 08:36:41 AM
That is a belief, crypto can benefit and therefore I choose to invest in crypto rather than investing in real estate. Although crypto is higher in risk than real estate, the benefits of crypto are also very high.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
Nowadays we can see very low price for most of altcoins, and have a good opportunity to buy them for receiving a huge profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 08:31:10 AM
there are some important points before I invest in Altcoin, including, the potential for future price increases, we have often heard, Bitcoin and Altcoin have made dozens of rich people suddenly.
An amazingly increasing trend is authentic evidence in the past. How about in the future?
Even magicians will not be able to predict correctly, but learning from the existing patterns, the potential for increasing the value of Altcoin in the future is not impossible.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
I invest in altcoins because some altcoin are great projects that have problems they have come to solve. The visions of different projects are not the same and I want to be involved in the ones I think will be worth it. And I believe investing in good altcoins is better than investing in real estate because altcoins have a great room for increase over time. The crypto space is a volatile one that is why one should invest in good projects and also be ready for any unforseen circumstances.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:06:11 AM
I invest in altcoins because you can make a lot of money with them. You need to choose the right project at the right moment.
I have chosen PRiVCY 3 months ago and I'm still following it so hard. It will moon soon.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

The potential of being a millionaire is really possible in cryptocurrency so I think investing in cryptocurrency is better than investing in stock market or real estate because the possibility of being successful in those categories are rare.
Pages:
Jump to: