Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 74. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 05:42:37 AM
alternative coin are other portfolio that give opportunity to reach capital gain, of course we should diversify the investment on the other part also.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
because for us it can also be profitable, seeing bitcoin prices every day is also rising better, so we really believe that investing in crypto can also bring benefits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 05:28:31 AM
You can invest very small amounts and increase your money with altcoins.
Altcoins have higher chance to get multiplied if they become succeseful.
Activity: 94
July 22, 2018, 05:17:51 AM
In the past decade, real estate has become the world's best hedge fund, but now real estate has entered a very dangerous moment, and now only cryptocurrency is the best safe-haven asset.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 02:59:30 AM
Cryptocurrency market attracts many people because it allows to earn a huge profit in a short period of time. Altcoins can easily make +50% during 24 hours which is almost unreal on the traditional markets.
Activity: 238
July 22, 2018, 02:50:23 AM
The altcoins unlike bitcoins are priced lower and are focused on  particular service rather than a standard to serve all unlike bitcoin meaning that it will have less volatility, it will be more reliable than other coins in the crypto market
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 06:47:54 PM
Thousands of percent in a month in altcoins are also impossible. Just take a look at the numbers at icostats and you will see that altcoins market is not stable and you may take such huge profits only if you will be able to sell the coin on its pump. I had x4 with Request Network but did not sell it at the best moment... Smiley
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 21, 2018, 06:26:11 PM
The easiest way to think about investing in altcoin like Ethereum or Ripple is like investing in a stock. It’s a piece of an enterprise that you can buy or sell at any time using online exchanges like Poloniex. If the value goes up, you make money; if the value goes down, you lose money.

You've just taken the words right out of my mouth, that's exactly what I think. Both markets are similar but different at the same time in terms of their specification. You may earn in either market and even somewhere else in order to reduce risks of losses. As for me, I prefer investing in passive income sources such as rent or land, and I develop in this way.
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
July 21, 2018, 05:54:49 PM
I agree that investing in altcoin is more risky and also can be more profitable. I try to hold most of my holdings in bitcoin, because on long distance bitcoin looks much more better than other cryptocurrencies and tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 05:52:40 PM
I think that the price of real estate is more stable and constant. Investing in real estate will not bring such profit, as investments in altkoy. Because in just a few months the price of altkoks can significantly increase, and you will find yourself in a positive territory.
Activity: 60
July 21, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
Investing in Altcoin does have a high potential for profit. because at this time Altcoin has a fairly high level of development. so it is reassuring to invest.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
July 21, 2018, 05:33:30 PM
For example, altcoins can be used as an additional type of investment. It is not necessary to choose only one type of investment. If finances allow, then you can divide your budget into several sources of passive income. At the same time you will learn what source is more profitable. Wink
Activity: 157
July 21, 2018, 05:27:31 PM
You can actually make a bunch of money if you invest on the right altcoins and not on shitty ones, it is plenty of good coins in where you can invest, and you can profit by a lot out of them.
Just make your own research about some of them
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
July 21, 2018, 05:21:57 PM
The altcoin market is a profitable market for a small cost, which is why it is very attractive and also very risky. The investor who likes the risk will find it on the altcoin market.
Activity: 574
July 21, 2018, 05:11:34 PM
Why invest Altcoin Huh

Invest in Altcoin is so profitable when that coin is have a good price and growth stable.
A plus point when we invest in altcoin is a price is low, and when success and grow over ICO price, we will take a big profit.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 21, 2018, 05:08:48 PM
Answer is simple I think, you can earn much more money from altcoins, you can profit from btc also for example you can buy from 7-8k dollar and can sell 15-20k dollar in 5-6 month but you can do x3 x4 in 2-3 months at altcoins. One advantage of crypto trading over stock market is the hypness/ profit that you can gain in a short period of time. Investment in stocks would usually require more patience since significant amount of profit is a slow process; would usually take you years. But with crypto trading, a significat profit can be earned in weeks or days considering a pump could happen. For example ETH, a trusted coin is safe and profitable after BTC. ETH is the first and main altcoins that are feasible and can be maintained to be invested. U`ll get big profits if investing with ETH. Good research and knowledge about he market will be able to help you if you want to do this kind of investment aside from BTC investment.
Activity: 68
July 21, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
The price of altcoins is growing rapidly . Yes, there are downturns. But no one is immune from this. But still there is a good opportunity to earn on your services . Quick buy-sell .
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 05:06:17 PM
Altcoins can bring you much more profit than investment in real estate. It's no secret that now the cryptocurrency market is a speculative market. But also the cryptocurrency market is a very risky market. Cry Shocked Wink
Activity: 476
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
July 21, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
Because of higher risk may yield higher return. Bitcoin and ETH has already grown more than x500. And everyone is looking for the next one among thousands of projects
Activity: 60
July 21, 2018, 05:01:11 PM
Investing in altcoins .in the same bitcoin is a quick process of selling or buying . You can safely increase your savings.
Pages:
Jump to: