Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in Litecoin - page 3. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 217
September 30, 2017, 10:55:07 PM
Litecoin is the most undervalied of altcoin in my opinion. It was $41 when btc reach $1200 at first time. The real value of litecoin in this situation is $170. And litecoin also has a huge community holding it. Mine it everyday
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
September 30, 2017, 04:58:25 PM
Second oldest crypto to bitcoin with one of the best liquidity and adoption. Like been said before it's a guinea pig of BTC. Steady increase. Good long term investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
September 30, 2017, 03:28:28 PM
The main reason i invest in ltc because cheap price as it's today. Secondly, ltc i believe that altcoin will continue to exist in the future with bitcoin.

Litecoin´s main usage at the moment is being a testnet for
new Bitcoin improvements (e.g. Segwit launched on LTC
before it launched on BTC).

If you agree with me on the above statement, it is doubtful
that LTC has huge upside potential. It can be used as a quasi
testnet for technological improvements even if LTC is trading
in the single digits. If I´m right there is really no case for a valuation
of several hundred dollars per LTC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 30, 2017, 02:52:31 PM
My motivation to hold ltc is very simple, ie ltc is an altcoin has existed for long time. Anything that people thinking about ltc. I'm sure, ltc is good altcoin also profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 30, 2017, 12:40:31 PM
look at bitmain.com and for which currencies they are selling miners and you got your answer
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 07:34:51 AM
Litecoin is a good investment though it may not be on the top but the coin has great potential. Over the past days, litecoin has been doing a great job and this coin is good for long term investment. Though its value may not be as high as some of the leading coins but it will still definitely give you some profit.
I also invest in Litecoin and make little profit from this market. I think Litecoin is a good long-term investment and will soon have better prices later this year because of its high trading volume.
But the chart not good as another coin. Because we are know the more competitor to the litcoin such as bitcoin cash. And the bitcoin cash already stolen a lot of the demand from the litecoin too. Litecoin just the way to generate a little profit.
Activity: 224
September 30, 2017, 06:59:46 AM
Litecoin is a good investment though it may not be on the top but the coin has great potential. Over the past days, litecoin has been doing a great job and this coin is good for long term investment. Though its value may not be as high as some of the leading coins but it will still definitely give you some profit.
I also invest in Litecoin and make little profit from this market. I think Litecoin is a good long-term investment and will soon have better prices later this year because of its high trading volume.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 06:51:41 AM
trading litecoin against bitcoin doesn't make any sense, the prices obviously correlate in fiat value so why would you even bother to pick up the btc/ltc chart...

as already noted itt fundamentally speaking a large community and dedicated devs are a big plus and there is still a lot more room upwards.
they just successfully did atomic swaps with bitcoin and decred and are working with other coins on the same (via, vtc)
so i would definitely advise to pick up litecoin and hodl that shit
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
September 30, 2017, 06:28:54 AM
I really don't know. It doesn't give you any incentives to buy. Their tech is just nothing important right now. Public embracement is low comparing to bitcoin. Litecoin's biggest feature is its community. And I don't think it isn't enough for me to buy and hold.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 05:12:49 AM
There is no good reason. Litecoin doesn't offer anything new, and it failed to achieve one of its main goals (ASIC resistance).

The vast majority of people who buy Litecoin lose bitcoins in the long run.

sad to say and admit it. that what you say is true. I think litecoin will not have such a bright future. they have no new innovations to offer to the users. so I'm not so sure they will have such a high price in the future. better looking for other potential altcoins, eg waves, etherum, monero, etc. you can research for yourself
Activity: 554
September 30, 2017, 03:54:34 AM
I've bought some and just want to know what do you think about the future of this coin.

Should I buy more?

Any price predictions for the future?

You invest in litecoin because has the highest market cap of any mined cryptocurrency after the bitcoin so that litecoin has most highest that bitcoin so if i choose i must prefer litecoin as I said the market cap was so highest. There is no prediction for the future just because we dont know if litecoin is still in his rank of currency so that if you want take a risk to invest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 30, 2017, 03:50:57 AM
Not bad and good enough to invest on litecoin i guess, and it seems i'm sure the price will increasing in the next month. But that's just my opinion only, at now i also have some litecoin and keep waiting for the price to going up soon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 03:41:14 AM
Litecoin will at least climb back to where it was few weeks ago ($70-$80) in the next month. Price was declining from the China ban even though it doesn't directly affect Litecoin (Bitcoin has already recovered).
Activity: 392
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 30, 2017, 03:10:33 AM
Activity: 210
September 30, 2017, 01:16:44 AM
It seems litecoin will pass bitcoin if bitcoin keep fork.
Improvements are required to keep secure, relevant and generally improve. I would be more worried if no updates were happening.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 11:11:24 PM

Um..I'd sure like to hear you explain what makes you think that?
Activity: 186
September 29, 2017, 10:42:22 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 10:39:42 PM
I've bought some and just want to know what do you think about the future of this coin.

Should I buy more?

Any price predictions for the future?
why are you still questioning things that are obviously obviously beneficial.
what you are doing is very true, because litecoin suffered a good progress.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
September 29, 2017, 06:35:23 PM
Litecoin is always one of most attractive altcoins for long-term investors. Soon after bitcoin price become more stable, lots of investors will invest in Litecoin. The price will increase very much.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 29, 2017, 06:30:02 PM
Litecoin is like silver if bitcoin is Gold. It is a top coin for good reasons and one to HODL
long-term.
Pages:
Jump to: