Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is $BCC still a top 100 coin? - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
January 18, 2018, 11:30:03 AM
BitConnect is a scam ponzi scheme but prior saw a huge dip yesterday and many people thought that this is a good buying opportunity as many coins were falling and this dropped the most. The more it dropped the more it would rebound. Sometimes this logic works.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
Maybe this is the reason
https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/
According this news, Bitconnect is allowing members  to participate in the BitConnect X ICO with BCC at $150.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
January 18, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
BCC is still among the top 100 coins in the coinmarketcap it is because of its demand. A lot of people think this coin has the potential to take over bitcoin so if they have the budget for trading they basically invest on this coin which is really surprising to me. I really thought this coin would be gone too soon right after people received them for free.
Sorry to use you as an example...

My point exactly about people thinking BCC is BCH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 11:06:54 AM
BCC is still among the top 100 coins in the coinmarketcap it is because of its demand. A lot of people think this coin has the potential to take over bitcoin so if they have the budget for trading they basically invest on this coin which is really surprising to me. I really thought this coin would be gone too soon right after people received them for free.
January 18, 2018, 10:48:39 AM
They are too greedy, they deserve to get fcked lol

Aren't we all? 

I mean in 6 months, I got 7x my investment at one point and I want more.  It went down to x3 recently (back up to x4.5 now) but it shows I am greedy as well.  My risks are calculated and educated though and I expected these swings (still hurts and shocking mind you) but I don't panic because of the mental (mathematical and statistical) preparation.

This forum helps me stay informed as well (thank you) but not everyone can do as much reading as I do.

I don't take pleasure seeing someone losing money... though it is part of this "game".
l4w
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 10:38:20 AM
It will take time for it to get flushed out of the system. 

Many don't know what is happening...just buying blindly.  Some are in denial and still believe it can be saved.  A few thinks it is BCH.  No matter what, I feel sorry for the investors, especially the new ones.

They are too greedy, they deserve to get fcked lol

January 18, 2018, 10:23:58 AM
It will take time for it to get flushed out of the system. 

Many don't know what is happening...just buying blindly.  Some are in denial and still believe it can be saved.  A few thinks it is BCH.  No matter what, I feel sorry for the investors, especially the new ones.

l4w
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
BCC sits at around 40$ right now and is on place 83 on coinmarketcap. How come there is still demand for the coin? Isn't it literally useless now?
Pages:
Jump to: