Pages:
Author

Topic: why is bitcoin increase much more than altcoins? - page 3. (Read 176 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Many people just started to sold alts and byu BTC, waiting next BTC race. Probably BTC price will start to rise from now to new records.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
Guys
I just wanted to discuss topic  about the price after crash . Before crash bitcoin dominance was 34 percent  but now 40 percent . I was thinking as long as bitcoin increase altcoins will rise up as well however it doesnt happened exactly ,when bitcoin falls altcoin falls down moreand more  but in opposite doesn't increase as much as bitcoin.

BTC is the most stable cryptocurrency. In addition, most cryptocurrencies are traded in pair BTC/ETH. Therefore, it is more profitable for large investors to invest exactly in BTC. But we do not forget that some cryptocurrencies can even grow independently of the exchange rate of BTC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Guys
I just wanted to discuss topic  about the price after crash . Before crash bitcoin dominance was 34 percent  but now 40 percent . I was thinking as long as bitcoin increase altcoins will rise up as well however it doesnt happened exactly ,when bitcoin falls altcoin falls down moreand more  but in opposite doesn't increase as much as bitcoin.

Its because bitcoin is much more stable compare to other coins and there are lots of bigtime investor in bitcoin than its competitors. When bitcoin rises up altcoin traders tend to leave or put altcoin on hiatus and focus only on bitcoin thus leaving a small percentage of traders trade altcoin.
You are right, that many people throw alt for bitcoin and if users want to buy alt, they definitely buy bitcoin first. That's why bitcoin becomes stable and keeps rising than any other alt. But some alt keep increasing, like eth, ltc and others. Perhaps more precisely the alt which does not increase is shitcoin.
From my point of view bitcoin is a lot of demand then bitcoin increases more when bitcoin falls lower but vice versa does not increase as much as bitcoin. That's why Bitcoin is stable and steadily increasing compared to other altcoins.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Guys

Its because bitcoin is much more stable compare to other coins and there are lots of bigtime investor in bitcoin than its competitors. When bitcoin rises up altcoin traders tend to leave or put altcoin on hiatus and focus only on bitcoin thus leaving a small percentage of traders trade altcoin.
You are right, that many people throw alt for bitcoin and if users want to buy alt, they definitely buy bitcoin first. That's why bitcoin becomes stable and keeps rising than any other alt. But some alt keep increasing, like eth, ltc and others. Perhaps more precisely the alt which does not increase is shitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
It is the pioneer coin and of all coins it is the most popular and has the biggest market cap. Many investors put a part of their money into an investment that is less risky and bitcoin is the best option. Why? Simply because it already has built a good market reputation and a strong foundation among supporters.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
I just realized that. Maybe people are selling off their alts to buy bitcoin as it shows much more stability than other manipulative coins. Never a high gainer and never a high loser.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Guys
Pages:
Jump to: