Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin making the world go crazy? - page 15. (Read 3437 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
not really in a crazy sense, but bitcoin has become very popular. after going through the process of 9 years, bitcoin has increased very rapidly.Then sudd2bly it goes down again and people don't know what really they will do. Its like a gamble that makes us crazy.
Activity: 22
bitcoin's future
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
https://blog.bitspark.io/why-is-bitcoin-making-the-world-go-crazy/
Bitcoin is something new and undiscovered for most of the people around the world, they are not familiar with the principles and ways how market is operating, so it is so contradictive for them who don't know what it is actually.
Activity: 6
promotion in any case will be and it is, the blockchain is something new for the world
Activity: 6
because Bitcoin is the future of blockchain
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Bitcoin has been centralised world wide usage, in which many companies has been recommended bitcoin transaction, because of the effectiveness of confidential payment method. And also very smart and faster than any other
Activity: 44
People are going crazy for Bitcoin because it has helped a lot of people financially and its a great investment for people. Digital currency is the future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
of course, the most reason is bitcoin to form folks or investors have a unprecedented advantage after all in order that it becomes a development that creates the globe go crazy however i believe it's a breakthrough within the field of economic progress.

Because in bitcoin we have the freedom in everything, the freedom to be financially free and the freedom to do a job which we can do it based on what we want based on our time, we don't have boss here since we are the boss of our own especially trading, that is why people are going crazy over it including myself.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin has helped lots of people in multiplying the money they had. For sure, lots of them lost their money, but this may have happened because of the lack of experience. Nevertheless, lots of people live better lives now, so I am sure BTC is a positive creation. It g=has given some kind of independent to us. It has made our lives easier and I am thankful to the fact that I can earn some extra money with the help of crypto currencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Because people are getting crazy because of bitcoin prize. They get crazy when bitcoin price go very high especially to those people who hold it they became rich. And some people get crazy when bitcoin prize goes down especially to those people who hold it again they feel scam or broke their heart.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I think bitcoin does not make people go crazy, depending on how they use bitcoin.
If people say that bitcoin makes people lazy to work, it's wrong. Bitcoin can even be a light work that can give you a big income. Although you can earn money easily from bitcoin, does not mean you have to lazy to do other activities. It takes wise thought to be able to use bitcoin well.
In fact, people who invest and use Bitcoin do not become lazy. Before, I am a person lazy, and I spent over 10 hours a day playing online games. But since I've invested in Bitcoin, I became more hardworking because I wanted to learn about Bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Activity: 490
Bitcoin has made the whole world crazy, and many had changed themselves when they invested in Bitcoin. Bitcoin made the government and banks nervous because they thought Bitcoin was dangerous to them. But for Bitcoin users, they think that Bitcoin is something that can make them richer
Activity: 27
Mining is one key factor why many people got crazy about it. Most tools are on demand and because of this the prices of mining tools rose up too. They love how they can earn passively.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Significant Bitcoin price increases make some people crazy crazy want to have Bitcoin, which makes a lot of market demand for Bitcoin impact on Bitcoin price hikes. Due to continuous price increases, many investors are interested in making the highest value ever.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Much to say about this sort of thing, as the bitcoin price peak occurs in 2017 so many people are interested in buying bitcoin and making people go crazy with bitcoin
one thing i believe from bitcoin. bitcoin is the virtual currency of the era of digital technology, and today the development of digital technology has become a very personal need in humans. this is what makes bitcoin increasingly crazy and famous in my opinion
copper member
Activity: 196
Acho que o fato de muitas pessoas hoje em dias ser millionaires por conta do bitcoin por causa disso se deu uma corrida em 2017 ainda eremos muito avanço e pessoas loucas por essa TECNOLOGIA O BLOCKCHAIN E SATOSHI ELES SIM SÃO RESPONSÁVEIS POR NOS ESTAMOS AQUI E APOS 8 ANOS AINDA TEREMOS MUITO AVANÇO POR ISSO PESSOAS QUE NUNCA OUVIRAM FALAR NA TECNOLOGIA ESTÃO MALUCAS
Activity: 28
Why is Bitcoin making the world go crazy?
Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to more than 20 000 USD!
Activity: 75
Bitcoin does not make the world go crazy just because its users are too impose bitcoin for them can get very much money from bitcoin in time so so this is all one of bitcoin users who have made a bitcoin's virginity so this is all no hununganya with bitcoin so this all one of the bitcoin users is wrong bitcoin
Activity: 147
Bitcoin does not make the world go crazy just because its users are too crazy to use bitcoin so this is all the false bitcoin it's all wrong to use bitcoin too push bitcoin for they can get a lot of profit from bitcoin so this is not one of the bitcoin but bitcoin users that excessively impose bitcoin to be able to earn a good profit for themselves
Activity: 252
of course, the most reason is bitcoin to form folks or investors have a unprecedented advantage after all in order that it becomes a development that creates the globe go crazy however i believe it's a breakthrough within the field of economic progress.
Pages:
Jump to: