Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin making the world go crazy? - page 26. (Read 3437 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
yes, i believe that Bitcoin is making the world go crazy because nowadays, more and  more people are interested in Bitcoin, they are not care about Bank anymore. Obviously, they know about Bitcoin's benefits
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency in the market because of its usage and functionality on the market as more business are open on accepting it as a mode of payment. But people also want to used cryptocurrency as it is also a way for us to have an investment in the form of trading that we could literally gain profit with the used of the changes in terms of the value and price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1560
Investing in bitcoins is risky but profitable to invest. During the development will be many events
Activity: 293
Merit: 11
Eros Di Caeli
I do not think it makes people crazy, it's just a new investment tool that is very efficient and safe.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
https://blog.bitspark.io/why-is-bitcoin-making-the-world-go-crazy/
Bitcoin makes dveryone crazy as it provides a big amount of fortune from home without putting too much stress on them from their home. Bitcoin causes a huge phenomenon to people like me who do not just rely on jobs or employment.  I at the same time can save amd invest because of bitcoin
Bitcoin is a big help to those who didn't have enoughf profit with their work salary it is the alternative way of earning a huge amount of profit. People go crazy with bitcoin because everyone really wanted to have it now a days because of its amazing value so then I believe that in the near future bitcoin will still rise.
Activity: 115
The huge market fluctuation makes people and the world to go crazy because they are lossing too much of their investment and they are afraid of not recovering.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
Bitcoin makes dveryone crazy as it provides a big amount of fortune from home without putting too much stress on them from their home. Bitcoin causes a huge phenomenon to people like me who do not just rely on jobs or employment.  I at the same time can save amd invest because of bitcoin
Activity: 45
Bitcoin has been a migraine and a shock and gift across the board. When everything began no one took bitcoin and digital money effortlessly. They all believe that bitcoin was a sham and that it would not be as beneficial as it is currently in light of the fact that how might anybody profit put of nothing. In any case, the best thing about it is that bitcoin was angle to push through and is currently making the world civil argument on itself
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
I think all is a speculation of the whales. Bitcoin does not make the world crazy. but they are bitcoin holders who make bitcoins go crazy. Bitcoin is the only creation of future technology in the financial field. but tech enthusiasts make Bitcoin very valuable, so when the price is very high. many people will be very surprised. but not the bitcoin holders who already have such predictions because of the technology.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Decentralization is all what you need to hear, that is the main reason of why the entire world is craazy about the way that bitcoin works, and of course, the return that it has
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
i think this is a normal phenomenon, because bitcoin is new "things". so many people interested and involved in that.
Activity: 205
Anyone who has started reading about Bitcoin will learn about how he potentially and earn high profits and start learning his search for seeing the price of Bitcoin reaching 20,000 USD December 2017 how not to make people crazy by thinking about his prices and in droves to invest
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

Here is my opinion why Bitcoin makes the world go crazy:
1. It does not require a lot of process and papers to have an account.
2. Your account, your control, your power.
3. It is easy to use.
Activity: 27
Because of all of this Bitcoin represents a new opportunity. It is actually a holy grail in the eyes of the beholders. People are investing to make their financial situation better, to overcome the pressure they are bond with because of the centralized system. Bitcoin is the decentralied system which I hope will be accepted by all democratic people in some time
Activity: 38
There are many answers to this questions. If I going to write it down I can write a whole book in this topic. There are many things about crypto people love that. Bitcoin is the 1st crypto who took place and gain a lot of profit from this crypto. There are few years before people don’t even know about it but now time change people love to make investments in this crypto marketplace and especially in bitcoin.The are many reasons for the people love and crazy about for crypto
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
I think the main reason is to have big profits and bitcoin is the solution for unemployed people and to reduce the poverty in our life.
Activity: 384
I think at this time many people who want to try to invest in cryptocurrency and looking for new experiences to invest there. They're not crazy to me at all. The world today has changed greatly since the old days. Yes indeed this time cryptocurrency so popular from a few years ago. Probably the reason, that's just my opinion.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin is making the world crazy because it is the best investment asset and it helps people to earn huge sum of profits. Being fully digital and high tech it leads to the worldwide transactions. Bitcoin has made people's life easy and comfortable as it allows to earn money without any worries. In such a competitive and difficult time period bitcoin acts like a stress buster as it involves gainful investments.Bitcoin has given peaceful and better life to the people so that's why world is going crazy for it.
Activity: 160
Yes it's true bitcoin making the world go crazy because there are some reason for that it's give you huge profit, high price etc
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Bitcoin in this worldwide so much famous. Its give us many opportunity to make huge profit & it also give you success in your life.

it has been proven until now that bitcoin has benefited all of us, as long as we all have to be willing to try, and have a determination that we can build a better future. because our opportunity is also to recognize bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: