Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin making the world go crazy? - page 3. (Read 3436 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 5
It is a boon for some people. A friend of mine had his paypal account disabled and it ruined his online business, now he used crypto without any problem.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
In my opinion, because people are crazy about Bitcoin, it is a global phenomenon where everyone can do business with the first cryptocurrancy currency that no bank has. The more Bitcoin increases, there are many people who want to buy Bitcoin, and of course they want got a big profit from him.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Because bitcoin  makes a lot people become millionaires in a short time possible.It is unbelievable that some people achieved financial freedom because of bitcoin.
Merit: 11
From my point of view its mainly because Bitcoin as well as other coins have made people into millionaires in very quick time! Bitcoins' ROI is unprecedented, as well as certain ICOs the profit goes into hundreds of or even thousands of times the initial investment. This is the reason why people are going crazy! Everyone wants to be rich!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
maybe because the price of bitcoin that was rising dramatically and people who had bitcoin seemed to get rich right away. so many people who don't understand bitcoin want to learn and earn money with bitcoin. and as time goes on more and more people are interested in finding jobs and opportunities to earn income with bitcoin. so that more and more people are crazy about bitcoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Indeed the journey has not been easy since 2008-2009 but I believe bitcoin has really proved itself beyond all doubt and accordingly the world will always be the world and follow better things which enhance their living.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Bitcoin is one of the things that is currently shocking the world. Bitcoin has many benefits and advantages compared to other financial media. Even now almost everyone uses bitcoin as an investment. Now this is the factor why the world can experience madness when talking about bitcoin.

Yes it is the one currently shocking the world wether negative or positive news happening in bitcoin. And the price of it really attract more people to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is one of the things that is currently shocking the world. Bitcoin has many benefits and advantages compared to other financial media. Even now almost everyone uses bitcoin as an investment. Now this is the factor why the world can experience madness when talking about bitcoin.
Activity: 588
because Bitcoin is the only time bomb that can increase the crypto market value that has an impact on every existing altcoin, Bitcoin has also become a good platform in providing Blockchain business opportunity opportunities that are integrated between initial currencies with real currencies. Not only that bitcoin has influence to change the make better world
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
For me, the answer is simple. People saw especially last year that bitcoin made many people rich and it helped them to have a better financial position. So it inspires other people and everyone wants to have the same chance.  I think, creating bitcoin is literally a great idea and i appreciate that. All financial systems are changing and evolving and i’m sure crypto will be a huge part of this.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
not only the world, personally I feel bitcoin has turned me into a digital currency oriented. digital currencies have different names and products not just bitcoin like other altcoins. The technology developed is unique and diverse. make the world know that Blockchain can be accessed more easily
Activity: 162
Bitcoin is a digital currency, not a company. Therefore there is no money flow that can be analyzed or financial statements to determine the time of investment. I assume that the eyes of bitcoin will be used by many people in the future.

Many are trying to understand how bitcoin operates. People who are not really into the world of crypto may want to apply the knowledge that have gained in  business such as in the area of marketing. But it is worth noting than the world of crypto is not the same as the stock market out there.
Activity: 77
The world today has grown to the age of technology. Like every other thing change is constance and without technology everything moves stronger. Bitcoin on the other hand is the latest, fascinating and most futurist product of technology in the world. Bitcoin is the future currency, bitcoin has been the most acceptable digital currency in the near future. Bitcoin has a good invest opportunity, people are less interested in bank policies, Cryptocurrency has been socially improving the world by the interesting profit it brings, it creates less tax, the value of bitcoin increases continuously,    

Activity: 352
Merit: 1
Bitcoin makes world go crazy simply because of it price volatility. Instability of bitcoin price changes a lot of peoples mood(Good to bad and vice versa)  at different time.
Activity: 154
As we all know that Bitcoin is the hot topic around the world and more people are getting into bitcoin as bitcoin is the money making machine and we should take advantage of it.Bitcoin is the easiest and the fastest way to earn a lot of money.
copper member
Activity: 266
We all know that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, bitcoin's market is increasing day by day. We can benefit from investing in bitcoin. And the coming era is a digital era in which Bitcoin will play a special role. That's why Bitcoin is making the world crazy.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
https://blog.bitspark.io/why-is-bitcoin-making-the-world-go-crazy/
The most important thing is that bitcoin have made it possible for all kinds of people to invest in something like stock market before it only the accredited investors were allowed to invest into the stock market and now people of all kinds of backgrounds can invest and also it has made it easier for people to accept online payments, so that's also a really good feature of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
I didn't read the link that you gave but my opinion that made the world go crazy because of the shock that bitcoin gave last year, so many people are interested in buying bitcoin
Merit: 10
You are right. Bitcoin is taking the world by storm. The level of attraction is rising by each day. Last year December was the highest as several newbies joined the cryptocurrency world. Even at the current price, which is a bit low compare to early this year, people continue to join.
Activity: 363
because it is a useful and convenient tool, if not now, then maybe in the future
Pages:
Jump to: