Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin making the world go crazy? - page 39. (Read 3437 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
https://blog.bitspark.io/why-is-bitcoin-making-the-world-go-crazy/
With current state of the world in terms of financial difficulty and struggles that most people are going through bitcoin seems to be the shortest and easiest way to make money without you being tossed by some managers or bosses of institutions. You are your own boss when it comes to bitcoin investment and i guess this is why so many people are interested in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Because it is giving many opportunities to a lot of members and because people are less interested in banks products...
Activity: 89
Bitcoin makes the world go crazy in terms of people are engaging on it, the reason behind is the characteristic of bitcoin that very useful and friendly to us. investors choose to invest on bitcoin because they see how bitcoin change its price in a short period of time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
because it's something completely new and different to old status quo. Plus it's a great threat to current banking institutions which are the major holders of wealth among some others of course. people love to invest bitcoins rather than business because they think that investing bitcoin is secure and gain good profit.
yeah bitcoin is a new thing in the world of investment and also currency, bitcoin offers decentralization and anonymity as payment and currency and many people are keen to know and adopt it, so it makes the world startled, because bitcoin is a very briliant innovation
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
It is nothing but POWER. power to be in charge, power to stop poor people from earning income to sustain their life. Power to stop people from reaching that level which serve a threat to them. the world flare about bitcoin is an indication that some individual, group of people, organisation and institution do not want everyone to succed even in third world countries where there are low standard of living, government are still against bitcoin. they will always say they do not want citizen to lose money to high pyramid scheme. he who have nothing has nothing to lose. I wont be surprise if later we discover government in some country have been secretly investing in crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Well crazy is definitely the right word and the world with keep getting crazier over bitcoin and i believe this is just the beginning. Eight years back very few in the world knows about bitcoin and are using it for transactions. Now fast forward to this current day and see how fast we have grown and every media getting crazy over it even CNN. Everyone  wants a piece of it, who knows what they heard and we rose to almost 20k and this happened in year. So tell me why won't the world go crazy over this new money.
Activity: 192
People tend to go crazy when there is money involved. Most of you can tell that we can't live with money, most of you can tell that money buys everything. When linking into bitcoin, higher bitcoin value is equal to more money involved in it.
Activity: 218
Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
https://blog.bitspark.io/why-is-bitcoin-making-the-world-go-crazy/
For me, the growing of money in just a little time. Because it is the first cryptocurrency that can help many people earning even your at home. One of the factors that the reason why many people gets crazy to bitcoin is the  price and value of it is high and the profit of it may be doubled to tge profit you have in your regular job.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
The thing that made the world go crazy with Bitcoin is mostly its value, and how it appreciated so fast and so high that it appeared to many as simply unbelievable and thus a bubble. Well, they do not understand how the thing works that is why they immediately jumped into such a hasty conclusion. Others think that this is some kind of experiment. Well, they can they however they like. The truth remains the same, that this is the future of the world's payment system.
Activity: 127
As a hypothetical guess, First, maybe because of its outstanding value and its thousand dollar value. Second, maybe because people can profit more than investing their money in the banks. And lastly, maybe because it is tax free even you hold up so much of money. That's only a hypothetical guess, maybe somewhat true.
Activity: 518
When you invest in bitcoin you will get big profit from bitcoin because of the huge value of bitcoin in the market  that is why many people around the world are going crazy making investment of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
The fundamental reason is cash. Presently a days everybody expecting some extra wage, I figure Bitcoin will full fill that. Individuals can win cash by working on the web and changing their monetary status. Which is sheltered and secure additionally to reliable exchange framework. By exchanging we can profit, I think this influences the world to go insane.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Because btc is based on blockchainwhich is more secure and irreversible, peer to peer transactions. Btc is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in which return as
 Compared  to risk.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
People have a chance to earn income by having BITCOIN as the passageway to get profit by investing, trading, buy and sell, mining, joining Bounty Campaign, etc. Thats why people are so crazy in performing their works using BITCOIN as their 2nd job opportunity in their daily living.

Well i don't think there are enough people who see bitcoin in that light. For the outside world in general, it's like an investment. And the hype it had last december showed people that it can make big money and can also be disastrous.
Activity: 116
People have a chance to earn income by having BITCOIN as the passageway to get profit by investing, trading, buy and sell, mining, joining Bounty Campaign, etc. Thats why people are so crazy in performing their works using BITCOIN as their 2nd job opportunity in their daily living.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
People gone crazy over bitcoin it is a global phenomenon wherein everyone can put venture with and it's the first crypto currency that no banks or government can govern with. Many lives have changed financially because of bitcoin  so it is okay to go crazy about it.
God
Activity: 169
I do not think that it exactly works like that, i think that the entire world is seeing bitcoin as an investment and that is why there are a lot of people trying to get into it, but this is what caused the crash on the last year, because of those people
Activity: 311
For me, the price of it is the main reason why bitcoin making the world go crazy, thus it makes other people do such bad things because of greediness. Regardless of the fact that there are some abusing it, some are obsess aiming to have much amount of bitcoin. Its their greediness that makes them go crazy not bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
with the highest exchange rate than any other reasonable if btc are everyone idol. so many old and new users are interested in btc, they all dream of success and rich from btc although in fact not as easy as imagined. dreaming of having a btc in large numbers is the desire of all crypto users although there are many other types of crypto that is quite promising.
Activity: 34
In my view, that's why why bitcoin makes the world go crazy because, it's crazy for fun to make a lot of money and it's the easiest way to earn a good income and salary if you do not have a job to earn extra income. Many are crazy about investing in bitcoin because, even without doing anything, we can earn a lot of money if the bitcoin value increases, that's the madness that bitcoin causes.
Pages:
Jump to: