Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Is Bitcoin Price Increasing? - page 5. (Read 1496 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 154
October 18, 2023, 07:18:02 PM
The funny thing in bitcoin market is that when the price of bitcoin is increasing some will be appreciating the good will of bitcoin and when the value of bitcoin will be decreasing same people will complain about the price of bitcoin currently, but I think that falling of bitcoin in price doesn't give people happiness but rather the increment of bitcoin give people joy and understanding, let us be happy to bitcoin when the price fall and when the price rise may people benefit from both aspects, their is some investors who is desperate for bitcoin price to fall before they can be okay but when the price rise people that invested for sometime ago also be happy.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
October 18, 2023, 06:08:18 PM
You can plan for your own way of executing the situation. What i think is that there won't be any significant drop and even if there will any it won't last for long. The market will recover quickly and price will back to its normal position again. The best we can do is accumulate more if price made a correction because this dip can be the last significant dip we are going to see.
After 7 days, BTC has experienced a 6% increase, which is indicative of a positive trend, driven by the growing dominance of BTC.D. This implies that the current cryptocurrency landscape is predominantly focused on Bitcoin, with limited significant movement in the realm of altcoins.

Bullish signals are ringing strong for the upcoming weeks, or at the very least, for the next few months, serving as a gift for the holiday season around Christmas and New Year. Everyone is eagerly anticipating news regarding the Bitcoin ETF, and many individuals are starting to accumulate Bitcoin from this point onwards. Moreover, making purchases at this juncture can serve as a preparation strategy for the impending halving event, which is drawing nearer with each passing day.

Let's stay tuned for more updates on the Bitcoin ETF news for an upcoming surprise and the halving event as a medium-term gift.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 16, 2023, 04:23:21 PM
If you dont have patience then this market isnt for you. Wink Tons of people specially new ones would really be having that kind of impression on which they do really believe that dealing up with this market is really just that simple or something that can be handled until the reality would fuck you up then this is where you would really be making out realizations but well it is really just that common that you would really be learning from your mistakes.In regarding about why Bitcoin is increasing then everything would really be depending or basing up with the demand and this is would really be entirely be depending on how people would really be recognizing and really buying it. Market news and sentiments? Of course it cant really be called a market if it would really be just having one movement whether going up or down but rather it would really be having both things. It is really just that a market could really be having those unpredictable movement which it is really just that normal that there's no way on easy for it to guess on where it would heading.
I will go even further and say that someone that has no patience has no business becoming a trader or an investor in any market, and this is because while there are without a doubt good times in which everything seems to be going right for us, like when the bull market appears and the price of bitcoin creates a new ATH almost every day, we must also recognize that such joy is only temporary, and after the bull market we need to deal with the bear market and then a ranging market that can last for years.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
October 14, 2023, 05:59:37 PM
I agree with your observation about the market. There can be a small correction before the halving which can take us to the 25k level again. This correction won't be significant so selling at this level and buying back when there is a dip won't make much difference. However there isn't any guarantee that there will be a dip before halving. If our prediction proves invalid we will miss the chance to buy at this level either.
I would rather not sell at this level than later not have the opportunity to buy back at the declining level you are referring to. So I would prefer to continue holding rather than selling now and will also try to buy when there is a price drop as you say, although not with much force. But buying when the price decline has occurred is still a pretty good option for everyone so there's no harm in taking advantage of it, just because the guarantee of a decline is still uncertain. I will continue to keep the Bitcoin that I bought previously.

This action needs a lot of patience.  I hope you are able to withstand the temptation and fears when price surge or crash.  Holding is the best strategy in Bitcoin investment because the market is yet to be saturated and the Bitcoin Industry is just starting to bloom.  Buying in its early stage is a wise decision but I think it is still better to know when to sell so that we can realize our profit and look for possible re-entry.  One must set a selling price so that he can realized his profit.  Holding without a plan opens missed out on the oportunity given by the market volatility.
If you dont have patience then this market isnt for you. Wink Tons of people specially new ones would really be having that kind of impression on which they do really believe that dealing up with this market is really just that simple or something that can be handled until the reality would fuck you up then this is where you would really be making out realizations but well it is really just that common that you would really be learning from your mistakes.In regarding about why Bitcoin is increasing then everything would really be depending or basing up with the demand and this is would really be entirely be depending on how people would really be recognizing and really buying it. Market news and sentiments? Of course it cant really be called a market if it would really be just having one movement whether going up or down but rather it would really be having both things. It is really just that a market could really be having those unpredictable movement which it is really just that normal that there's no way on easy for it to guess on where it would heading.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
October 14, 2023, 04:32:07 PM
I agree with your observation about the market. There can be a small correction before the halving which can take us to the 25k level again. This correction won't be significant so selling at this level and buying back when there is a dip won't make much difference. However there isn't any guarantee that there will be a dip before halving. If our prediction proves invalid we will miss the chance to buy at this level either.
I would rather not sell at this level than later not have the opportunity to buy back at the declining level you are referring to. So I would prefer to continue holding rather than selling now and will also try to buy when there is a price drop as you say, although not with much force. But buying when the price decline has occurred is still a pretty good option for everyone so there's no harm in taking advantage of it, just because the guarantee of a decline is still uncertain. I will continue to keep the Bitcoin that I bought previously.

This action needs a lot of patience.  I hope you are able to withstand the temptation and fears when price surge or crash.  Holding is the best strategy in Bitcoin investment because the market is yet to be saturated and the Bitcoin Industry is just starting to bloom.  Buying in its early stage is a wise decision but I think it is still better to know when to sell so that we can realize our profit and look for possible re-entry.  One must set a selling price so that he can realized his profit.  Holding without a plan opens missed out on the oportunity given by the market volatility.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
October 13, 2023, 03:28:30 PM
-

You can buy at any price if you want, but buying low during a bearish or correction is the best way to accumulate. You don't need to wait for the decline to be too deep if you use the DCA strategy, meaning you still have a reserve budget to buy the decline if after the first purchase the price drops again.

Right now think something about surviving in the long term. The long-term potential is more profitable than taking daily profits through price volatility, but it's up to you how you do it. The best investment is when you are able to refrain from taking small profits just because you are afraid of a price drop.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 13, 2023, 01:44:26 PM

You can plan for your own way of executing the situation. What i think is that there won't be any significant drop and even if there will any it won't last for long. The market will recover quickly and price will back to its normal position again. The best we can do is accumulate more if price made a correction because this dip can be the last significant dip we are going to see.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 578
October 13, 2023, 05:35:01 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 13, 2023, 12:17:09 AM
2. Supply : The supply of bitcoins is limited (21 million) and new bitcoins have to follow strict procedures to generate them. This in turn increases the value of Bitcoin.
The limited scarcity of Bitcoins (21 million) then combined with increased demand makes the value of Bitcoins rise over time. Another reason the price of Bitcoin continues to increase over time is because acceptance and adoption of Bitcoin continues to grow, as more businesses and individuals use Bitcoin for various transactions the price of Bitcoin will grow.
High demand from investors driven by the prospect of huge profits generated made Bitcoin gain recognition throughout the world, even though the price was very volatile, the forces of supply and demand played an important role in causing the price spike.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
October 12, 2023, 05:55:06 AM
My prediction is that there will still be some correction and the price could return to $25k before the halving, but I also disagree with the idea of selling now and waiting to buy back when the price drops. After all, we are all just making predictions and nothing is certain because we all know bitcoin is unpredictable.

I believe we have bottomed out for this bear and the halving is approaching so we won't have another big drop. So buying bitcoin at $28k or $30k or $25k won't make much of a difference if our goal is to only sell when bitcoin makes a new ATH. Don't trade too much risk for a little profit, think about what will happen if we sell now and the price doesn't drop as we expected?

You might see a difference when you sell at $27k and then buy back when it dips around $25k, only if you have huge amount of bitcoin being sold and that means when the price dips, a huge amount of bitcoin can be added to your holding when you buy back. However, the risk associated with such strategy is very high considering that we are approaching the next bitcoin halving. If bitcoin won't come down at the $25k level again, you'll gonna end up not being able to maximize the opportunity to make good profit for the most anticipated bullrun next year.
It's not gonna be a good strategy for someone who is DCAing, as the goal for it is to hodl as much as you can and wait for bitcoin to hit that specific target.

Unless you're investing millions, there's a pretty clear difference between buying for $25k and buying for $27k, but if we only have a few thousand then I don't think it's worth the risk. To put it bluntly, it's a really bad idea as bear season is ending and the halving is approaching. Instead, why don't we work or look for other sources of capital to accumulate more bitcoin instead of with the intention of selling and buying back?
If increasing the amount of bitcoin simply by buying low and selling high could be done so easily, then the DCA strategy would be useless?
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
October 11, 2023, 02:34:07 AM
My prediction is that there will still be some correction and the price could return to $25k before the halving, but I also disagree with the idea of selling now and waiting to buy back when the price drops. After all, we are all just making predictions and nothing is certain because we all know bitcoin is unpredictable.

I believe we have bottomed out for this bear and the halving is approaching so we won't have another big drop. So buying bitcoin at $28k or $30k or $25k won't make much of a difference if our goal is to only sell when bitcoin makes a new ATH. Don't trade too much risk for a little profit, think about what will happen if we sell now and the price doesn't drop as we expected?

You might see a difference when you sell at $27k and then buy back when it dips around $25k, only if you have huge amount of bitcoin being sold and that means when the price dips, a huge amount of bitcoin can be added to your holding when you buy back. However, the risk associated with such strategy is very high considering that we are approaching the next bitcoin halving. If bitcoin won't come down at the $25k level again, you'll gonna end up not being able to maximize the opportunity to make good profit for the most anticipated bullrun next year.
It's not gonna be a good strategy for someone who is DCAing, as the goal for it is to hodl as much as you can and wait for bitcoin to hit that specific target.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 10, 2023, 12:36:41 PM
The reasons which could explain why the price of bitcoin has presented a small increase are simply to numerous, besides the increase we have seen recently does not really indicate some major change in the way the majority of the people think about bitcoin, so I am more inclined to think that this is simply the result of long term holders buying all the bitcoin they can, and the number of weak hands reducing to the point the demand outstrips the supply and this is causing a price increase.

as has been shown in the OP, the reason for the increase in the price of bitcoin is of course not far from market sentiment, especially traders who continue to sell and buy bitcoin as they please, apart from that, news about the global economy which continues to change over and over again has a big influence. the price of bitcoin, a simple example - currently we have just seen a hot war (I'm sure you know which country is having a big war again) if the country affected by the war opens donations with bitcoin then I'm sure the price of bitcoin will increase several percent, something as simple as that is one of the triggers for the price of bitcoin, so don't miss your view on the global news that is happening, surely the price of bitcoin will move because of that.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 10, 2023, 12:31:32 AM
It is still a bit above 27k as we can see, plenty of people assumed that it would go up a lot but we have seen it not do that and we are still around the same prices. I understand that going from 25kish to above 27k made people hopeful and they got some FOMO, but that doesn't really mean that it would go up a lot just because it went up a bit. I believe that just because we are doing what we are doing doesn't mean that we are going to be continuing to do so. I think it is better to just have something that will benefit us all which would be just realizing that it is a steady growth and not a quick one.

We can keep doing what we are doing right now and I believe that it could be done but it has to be something that will take some time. I hope that we could end up with something that would be amazing and it should not be all that shocking when you are looking at what you are doing, and because of that we should not be really surprising it all that much when it goes up more in the future but stays same for now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 09, 2023, 04:40:08 PM

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 09, 2023, 02:35:51 PM
The price of bitcoin may be increasing for many reasons , the main one being that people realized that fiat money falls at any time , bitcoin maintains its value, it does not matter if it drops in price but rather if it appreciates later and much more , that is what bitcoin can offer, it is said that bitcoin is increasing due to the war that is taking place with Israel due to the effects of the world economy, especially that of the USA , all this has its positive effect In bitcoin conditions, there are some investors who can invest more in bitcoin because they see bitcoin as a very particular way of having money with the option to multiply over time.
The reasons which could explain why the price of bitcoin has presented a small increase are simply to numerous, besides the increase we have seen recently does not really indicate some major change in the way the majority of the people think about bitcoin, so I am more inclined to think that this is simply the result of long term holders buying all the bitcoin they can, and the number of weak hands reducing to the point the demand outstrips the supply and this is causing a price increase.
Activity: 910
Merit: 290
October 09, 2023, 11:37:55 AM
The price of bitcoin may be increasing for many reasons , the main one being that people realized that fiat money falls at any time , bitcoin maintains its value, it does not matter if it drops in price but rather if it appreciates later and much more , that is what bitcoin can offer, it is said that bitcoin is increasing due to the war that is taking place with Israel due to the effects of the world economy, especially that of the USA , all this has its positive effect In bitcoin conditions, there are some investors who can invest more in bitcoin because they see bitcoin as a very particular way of having money with the option to multiply over time.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1115
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
October 09, 2023, 09:07:19 AM
Years ago, we were looking forward to the "Ber" months because that is where Bitcoin is mostly pumped. The reason? Hmm, maybe because the Christmas bonuses that are being given to each employee are being invested in it. Possibly. I did that before. Cheesy
Now, the big reason behind the slow increase of Bitcoin is the Spot ETF. After Grayscale won its case against the SEC for the application of the Bitcoin Spot ETF it gained a lot of attraction from investors.
Read here for more details.
https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2023/09/04/grayscales-legal-win-versus-sec-makes-spot-bitcoin-etf-approval-more-likely-jpmorgan/
The increase in value might be slow but it's better than what happened before when Elon Musk bought a lot of Bitcoin and then sold it back. That's not a healthy pump, it's more like shaking the market only and then putting it back with the correction.
IMO, this might be the time to buy and if ever I get funds I want to take advantage of the opportunity while it's still not that expensive.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
October 09, 2023, 08:43:18 AM
This is a system of Bitcoin. The Bitcoin prices go up and down, that is not a unique thing. This is the best time to sell Bitcoin and when it will go down so buy Bitcoin. This is the system of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Maybe the cycle of a normal market that you want to say related to up and down prices of Bitcoin and other coins.
Buy a good thing to do when your analysis concludes that price opportunities will increase for some time ahead. Now it is still in good condition to buy because the opportunity for Bitcoin prices will increase large.

Anyway, Bitcoin prices are like a peak of mountains. Let's see that Bitcoin price goes down in October or not.  Lips sealed
Do not wait for an increase in October because if it does not happen, the opportunity to buy will be missed, but look forward to an increase in other months and in other years. This month the signal is still good for buying.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 09, 2023, 06:40:51 AM
You can buy Bitcoin at the bottom if you have your buy order already set before the market dips to that price. Don't hold your fiats and be monitoring the market because you can't buy the bottom that way as you saint that the bottom don't last long but when you deposit your fiats to the exchange and set your buy order to the price range that you believe will be the bottom, when bitcoin price reach that price, the exchange will automatically buy some Bitcoin for you.

Many individuals want to buy at the bottom because they want to get more quantity of Bitcoin and using automatic buy options can get them that. I don't mind buying Bitcoin at any price that isn't the all time high because I know when Bitcoin returns to the all time high, I can sell my Bitcoin and make profits.

Exactly. You can automatically buy Bitcoin at a low price in a centralized crypto exchange. There's nothing stopping you from doing it. The reason why many people hesitate to get into Bitcoin now is because they believe prices will keep going all the way down the drain. If you buy now and prices decline, you will lose a substantial amount of your investment in the short-term. Long-term speaking, you should be able to make huge returns with every bull market.

What you do with your money is entirely up to you. Knowing that Bitcoin was designed as a deflationary cryptocurrency, it's likely its value will continue to increase over time. I'd suggest you take advantage of the current bear market to buy Bitcoin at a hugely-discounted price. Once it hits a new ATH, you'll never be able to buy at these low prices ever again. Play your cards right, and who knows? Maybe you'll become the next "Bitcoin millionaire". Grin
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
October 08, 2023, 12:05:31 PM
One can't really forget about the rest even if they are using it only as a currency because you will surely be worried if you see that your wealth is decreasing over time because that is what happens when Bitcoin's price starts going down, if you have $20,000 worth of Bitcoins when its priced $30,000, you will have $10,000 if it drops to $15,000 and that is obviously something to be worried about if you are using your Bitcoins as a currency.

So, volatility will always affect you whether you are using Bitcoin for an investment or as a currency for paying for goods and services in the real world, and one can't be tension-free as long as Bitcoin is going down, they might be able to forget about it if it continues to go up but that won't happen forever.
It would be an exception to continue to assume that adoption actually requires thinking about extreme price fluctuations. Bitcoin = Bitcoin and its price fluctuations are a reason that bitcoin is superior to anything else. Seeing the risks, of course the government implementing the adoption has thought about it. To become a global currency at this time will indeed be difficult because of unclear regulations regarding Bitcoin. But as an investment tool it will be very good with price fluctuations which can provide benefits for those who understand market conditions and can take advantage of them.
Pages:
Jump to: