Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin price so stable in 2018? - page 3. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125
February 14, 2018, 02:42:39 AM
It is too early to say that this price correction is already finished. we will see clear movements on march and i am excited about it. for this year 2018 bitcoin can reach 30,000 to 40,000 USD
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 02:38:21 AM
Bitcoin price is stable in the year 2018 and it is the part of this year that many businesses will be developed in the present year. Bitcoin is good to have the future like if we buy bitcoin today now the price is low as compared to a month ago So if we buy bitcoin on excess money then it is good for the future if we need future profitability then we will sell our bitcoin,
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
February 14, 2018, 01:29:48 AM
What do you think is happening?

Is people hoding less their coins?

Is there more manipulation by big whales, speculators or big institutional investors trying to profit the flavour of the moment?

I feel that there are big players "pumping and dumping" in order to manipulate the market to stabilize price and "control" in a certain way the price fluctuation.

Obviously bitcoin is very dangerous for our old corrupted economy, don't you think that in acertain way there's an unusual stop of the past few months trend?
After reaching $20k there's a correction to $17k and then price stabilizes at 11-12k with mini-dips that last seconds before going uptrend...

In my opinion the key factor could be also that if bitcoin reaches $30-50k then it will be very difficult for newcomers to buy bitcoin for buying altcoins in the exchanges.

So that stabilizing the price to an affordable $10k for a while could be a way to engage more people to bitcoinworld.

Or maybe it's all ok, there's no manipuation, it is a stanby before the big run to $50k-100k. Then newcomers will start buying and trading in Ethereum or Litecoin, because at the moment there aren't exchanges accepting fiat money, you have to enter and buy your altcoins directly with cryptocurrencies...

Which in your opinion are the main reasons?

When you made this thread, the price of bitcoin is really stable, not much move in the market.
But after that, the price was going to low and its very bad. But i dont worry with this because i believe bitcoin not stop this way.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 13, 2018, 08:53:48 PM
It's not stable I think it has more than 1000$ change
but one word is enough it's not time of btc
we are at the begining of altcoin season
For the past few days I think prices are more likely to be stable you can see it on the price chart just spinning in the $ 8000 range. I don't know the price can be stable for a few days but I think it's a good chance for you to make a profit easily. because you can know the bitcoin price change that happened?
but that does not mean this year is only stable price that happens in bitcoin. is this just the beginning of the year dude? and not necessarily the bitcoin era is over lol
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
February 13, 2018, 08:52:59 PM
What do you think is happening?

Is people hoding less their coins?

Is there more manipulation by big whales, speculators or big institutional investors trying to profit the flavour of the moment?

I feel that there are big players "pumping and dumping" in order to manipulate the market to stabilize price and "control" in a certain way the price fluctuation.

Obviously bitcoin is very dangerous for our old corrupted economy, don't you think that in acertain way there's an unusual stop of the past few months trend?
After reaching $20k there's a correction to $17k and then price stabilizes at 11-12k with mini-dips that last seconds before going uptrend...

In my opinion the key factor could be also that if bitcoin reaches $30-50k then it will be very difficult for newcomers to buy bitcoin for buying altcoins in the exchanges.

So that stabilizing the price to an affordable $10k for a while could be a way to engage more people to bitcoinworld.

Or maybe it's all ok, there's no manipuation, it is a stanby before the big run to $50k-100k. Then newcomers will start buying and trading in Ethereum or Litecoin, because at the moment there aren't exchanges accepting fiat money, you have to enter and buy your altcoins directly with cryptocurrencies...

Which in your opinion are the main reasons?

Stable is not the right word at this moment, I think you need to see chart again. Actually, no one know how bitcoin can high, low or stable because market always move with million transactions every second. Even people with big fund can't control market because market will move also need news for speculation action. I'm not fundamental trader/ investor, just people with number and MACD indicator. Maybe you're right but I have another one and will disciplines with that. Good luck with you.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
February 13, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
Can't say exactly why price is stable this year but I'll talk about one task which was mentioned here: if bitcoin reaches $30-50k then it will be very difficult for newcomers to buy bitcoin for buying altcoins in the exchanges.
I can say that one main reason will be fees which will not give possibility bitcoin to reach 30-50k. If I have to send 100$, why will I pay 20$ in it? So not only newcomers but no one will use it for sending/receiving. It will only become coin for investing but if people won't use it for transactions, coin will die slowly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
I would not call BTC's price in January exactly "stable", there is a big war between bulls and bears going on right now that is keeping the price within one range, until it will be cleared the winner between bulls and bears.
According to recent market trends, bitcoin prices fell below $ 7,000, and recent days have risen to more than $ 8,000. But in this landmark bitcoin has stopped. No further increase. I think the bitcoin market is getting saturated, because so many other altcoins are born, they have taken away a large number of bitcoin investors. Therefore, supply and demand in the bitcoin market have decreased.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 13, 2018, 06:32:47 PM
I would not call BTC's price in January exactly "stable", there is a big war between bulls and bears going on right now that is keeping the price within one range, until it will be cleared the winner between bulls and bears.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
February 11, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
Struggle is real for Bitcoin early this year. It will really test bitcoin's stability, especially with governments from around the world thinking of ways how to stop it,( coz they know they wont profit from people's use of this), or how can they profit from this which will really affect people freedom on trading and/or use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 07:37:13 AM
It's not stable I think it has more than 1000$ change
but one word is enough it's not time of btc
we are at the begining of altcoin season
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 06:27:14 AM
We're just in beginning 2018 now and because FUD news from big country holder bitcoin south korea and china also make bitcoin price drop like now. I think bitcoin price not stable now but we don't need worry because maybe bitcoin price slow but sure will get boom and rise up again soon.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
BTC didn’t get past our resistance or hold above $9.2k - we’re watching for a double bottom in the $7.6k range.

Will bitcoin price go to $7.6k in the next week?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
February 09, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
I will have to admit, no matter what happen in the future, as long as there are big whales that still dominating the market then the price of bitcoin will not be easily to become stable, to make bitcoin become stable in such a short time, we need a very long time to grow and develope new regulations and systems that can make bitcoin under control price. it may become stable but it will be a very far future.
The whales will not be such a big problem if all they did was to sell their coins so new people interested in bitcoin can hold or if they just keep holding, but that is not what happens, whales try to manipulate the price and use all kind of tricks to do it, they make the price dump and then when the price is very low they buy becoming even greater whales and making the problem even worse.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
February 07, 2018, 04:46:46 AM
I think there is big amount of bitcoin investment inflow from Indian politician who manipulate the rate of bitcoin and volume of the investment make big impact that's why bitcoin price so stable in 2018.
Mind one thing, one country never make a difference on this world of coins. And if you suppose this statement then you can never forget about Japan and China. They are investing with best efforts and they supposed to be controlling a bigger part of international market. But still they don’t have any obvious effect on bitcoin market, still everything is going good and this will keep going on.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
February 06, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
my apologies
definitively Bitcoin is not so stable
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

09 Jan 2018: $15,000
10 Jan 2018: $14,000
11 Jan 2018: $13,000
16 Jan 2018: $12,000
16 Jan 2018: $11,000
17 Jan 2018: $10,000
01 Feb 2018: $9,000
02 Feb 2018: $7,800

We were discussing it today, I think that cryptocurrencies make us loose the sense of time and helps us in a certain way to learn how to deal with strong emotions

cryptocommunity will came out from this last ride reinforced.
Looking at the market value of the bitcoin since last few days, we cannot claim this thing that the worth of bitcoin is stable in this year. In fact, the market value of bitcoin is highly volatile though it going constantly down but even then we can really for the good days in the near future. Things are little disturbed now-a-days but there is no such need of getting panic. Just relax and stay cool.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 04, 2018, 10:48:57 PM
Considering the fact that the year just started, it is still too early to jump into conclusion, regarding the state of bitcoin. The market is not static and so, cannot be stable. I see the market being at equilibrium and trying to get a support, which is why the price is hovering around 10k - 11k. 
Keep your head ! Well, we’ve just started this year 2018, yep it’s too early to have a boom immediately. We all know that bitcoin brings its volatility, so if you say bitcoin’s price is stable, you maybe get wrong. As you know, although nobody can predict surely or exactly whether this price will be, but in fact almost of them both rely on the prediction of some experts because sometimes due to their analyzing carefully, something can keep going right by the way they predict. In any way, bitcoin’s price will be never keep in stable, this is impossible.
Activity: 115
Merit: 24
February 04, 2018, 10:23:34 PM
BTC didn’t get past our resistance or hold above $9.2k - we’re watching for a double bottom in the $7.6k range.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
February 04, 2018, 06:50:28 PM
I never believed bitcoin could bw stable. To the fact that nothing has been backing it up,  it can never be stable in terms or prices.  As we all know,  prices is being driven by the investors,  community,  and news regarding cryptocurrency.  It is neither regularize on spme places in the world.  Thus stability is hard to reach in this kind of investment. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
February 04, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
bitcoin price is everything at the moment but not stable. we are witnessing a downward trend, 12% down today, and almost 50% dip of the month. things possibly can get worse after G8 decisions. Ad banners already removed from chinese websites. like somebody is trying to destroy the concept of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
I think there is big amount of bitcoin investment inflow from Indian politician who manipulate the rate of bitcoin and volume of the investment make big impact that's why bitcoin price so stable in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: