Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin seen as a gateway to financial stability? - page 4. (Read 516 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
We can’t blame the people seeing bitcoin as an instant gateway to being rich simply because the social media influencers are instilling that kind of mindset to them, which I believe is very wrong. And as long as the demand for social media is still there, people will never realize that but will continue to believe that bitcoin could be the key for fast financial stability and security.

However, I don’t mean to generalize all newbies are thinking like that, but the fact that most of the newbies these days get aggressive to learn bitcoin so they can invest or trade, that proves that these people are completely convinced that bitcoin is a get rich quick to achieve financial stability.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
I really do not like the idea of people seeing Bitcoin as some form of get rich quick scheme or something like that. Everyone is just willing to invest in Bitcoin without having proper knowledge of what it is they are doing.
Bitcoin should be known for it's qualities such as
Durability, decentralized, divisibility,and portability..
And how it could be used to better the society, and lessen corruption from our Elites.
It shouldn't be seen as some get rich quick scheme or so.
Pages:
Jump to: