Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin stability important? - page 14. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 28, 2018, 09:56:09 AM
I have been following this market for a long time, and I find that if the bitcoin stabilizes it will lead to the stability of the other altcoins, and when it goes down it will also pull almost all the down market. it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 28, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
I don't believe that we require stable bitcoin cost. We require stable tokens related with it and that will be sufficient. Bitcoin and Dollars esteem should vary and I don't anticipate that it will back off at any point in the near future.
Exactly, it is only the bitcoin's volatility that makes this currency too much of attractive and is one of its key property. Its unstable nature is the only thing that enables its users to earn widely from it. Accordingly all because of its fluctuations, you are able to earn a great profit from it, so I don't think that one should demand a stability in its price...
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 07:38:50 AM
Stablity of bitcoin helps control people's trust and demand, when people starting panic selling demand decreasing and it's causing many dumps and market problems.
April 28, 2018, 07:05:21 AM
If Bitcoin is unstable, there's a big chance that Investors will have a doubt investing in it. there's no assurance if their investment is safe or not. in every Company or business, stability is one of the most important keys to make the Company or Business running.
Activity: 207
April 28, 2018, 07:02:55 AM
I don't believe that we require stable bitcoin cost. We require stable tokens related with it and that will be sufficient. Bitcoin and Dollars esteem should vary and I don't anticipate that it will back off at any point in the near future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
April 28, 2018, 06:25:47 AM
The volatility of the market effects people’s perception of crypto. People are less likely to back something that is unstable, once the bitcoin prices stabilises we shall a lot more investment.
Now this is the matter of choice. Either you don’t want to get something extraordinary in form of profits from bitcoins or you just don’t rely on volatile thing.

The choice is just yours. We pole need to understand this fact that bitcoins are like this and they can’t be changed even in future. They will be living like this since the end. So we have to decide whether we will be choosing them as income source or not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
April 27, 2018, 05:06:19 PM
I think Bitcoin price stability is very important for Altcoin. Most of the altcoin gone so dump for Bitcoin. I'm already the loss. That's why I need Bitcoin stability very badly. I think most of the Crypto lovers need this.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 27, 2018, 05:00:50 PM
If bitcoin is stable to be used, then that is great. But stability in its value? I highly doubt because the volatility is what makes bitcoin alive until now. It makes the markets move and the value continuously rise.
If we wish for a stable price, then there will be no investor for bitcoin anymore because they will not invest on something that is not going to grow. We were all captivated by bitcoin because of it's growing and increasing price.
The problem is that even if you wish for stability in the price it is not going to happen, think about it bitcoin is the best currency around the world, I do not have any doubts about it, gold comes close but moving gold around the world is a pain something that is not really a problem for bitcoin, do you think that the price of bitcoin is going to remain stable when less than 1% of the population have adopted it? Because I doubt it.
J-N
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
April 27, 2018, 04:55:40 PM
I think that the stability of the price of Bitcoin is not important. The traders need a volatility on the crypto-exchange markets. Such a way they can get profits, buying on the low levels and selling on the high levels. All of the crypto-currencies should compete with each other, not excluding Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
April 27, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
Yes, Bitcoin stability is important sometimes. This will eliminate the price crisis and ensure the smooth and stable growth of crypto market. This will also reduce the fear of people of investing in cryptocurrencies and increase their confidence in the crypto investments. But we can’t expect Bitcoin to be fully stable as it is against the basic nature of cryptocurrencies. Some fluctuations are always there.
Activity: 294
April 27, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
It is obvious that the stability is very important. Bitcoin is going to be a great asset if the price will be more or less stable. Some people still don't know whether it is worth investing in crypto but I am sure that it is worth it
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
April 27, 2018, 04:27:13 PM
The volatility of the market effects people’s perception of crypto. People are less likely to back something that is unstable, once the bitcoin prices stabilises we shall a lot more investment.
Then this is good for those people to sit behind and look at those who are investing in here and who had already become millionaire by investing in bitcoin in the past. Nobody is forcing them to change their perception but they better don’t come out regretting and complaining about missing the chance in future. Bitcoin is the future of money and the easiest way of increasing capital. Besides, stability is not achieved in just few years.

many people do not like about extreme fluctuations and volatility that rarely stagnate in value. The government is also seen giving a harsh warning about this. However I am comfortable with this pattern so do not take it as a big problem. Bitcoin stability is needed to convince many people to get rid of opinions about a price bubble that tends to increase.
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
Spreading Bitcoin's stability information is one way of providing understanding for Bitcoin users to stay on Bitcoin, and Investors to stay interested in Bitcoin.
But basically, we know that Bitcoin is Volatility.
Bitcoin becomes a difficult digital currency predicted to increase and decrease in value.
Although spreading information about Bitcoin will still be less successful in convincing many people because they are very familiar with their Bitcoin.

I think it is certainly not profitable for people who want to invest in bitcoin. it is certain how we will give perceptions on bitcoin whether for means of transaction or investment.
on the one hand it is bitcoin stability is very important because I think the role of bitcoin as a way of doing transaction must be offset by the price stability possessed by bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
April 27, 2018, 03:29:05 PM
Then this is good for those people to sit behind and look at those who are investing in here and who had already become millionaire by investing in bitcoin in the past. Nobody is forcing them to change their perception but they better don’t come out regretting and complaining about missing the chance in future. Bitcoin is the future of money and the easiest way of increasing capital. Besides, stability is not achieved in just few years.
Activity: 149
April 27, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
A mature market usually does not fluctuate too much. Of course, at this stage I agree with the violent fluctuations of bitcoin, because the current encryption market is still in the early stages of development. This instability may be helpful to the early development of the market, but with the maturity of the encryption market, the more stable the bitcoin will be able to attract larger and more investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
I think promoting bitcoin stability is partly a matter of avoiding the alcoint crisis, major changes in cryptocurrencies activities, high inflation, and excessive volatility and alcoint markets. Instability can increase uncertainty, inhibit investment, hamper the growth of alcoint.
for your opinion.?
I agree with you, bitcoin should be stable because it will affect the price of the altcoin. I think when bitcoin can not be mined anymore, then bitcoin price will be stable. If bitcoin price can not be stable, we can still make money from bitcoin because this is the cryptocurrency market, a new market, it is different from forex.
If bitcoin price stable means how can we make a profit, last 2 months the price was stable at $7k so we made any profit no and the altcoins price also went down. so if bitcoin price varies means we will get an opertunity to make a profit. i think the bitcoin stability is not important for BTC users.
Activity: 11
April 27, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
Almost all Altcoins depend on Bitcoin. Bitcoin moves the entire market. Community first need to develop bitcoin
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 01:30:31 PM
It is important the stability is in good condition though it has a fluctuation but slowly what i mean is if there is no balance at all the buyers or the investors will be hesitating to buy though there are some of them will buy for sure but for more stability helps
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 27, 2018, 01:14:43 PM
I think, that BTC is stability important because it's like some kind of gold in cryptocurrencies, like USD in the real world.
Look at the situation in crypto, anyway all of coins is based on bitcoin, if we haven't bitcoin we have no unirversal valute, and for what we should exchange?
Stones, skin of animals or (God forbid) Russian rubles?
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
April 27, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
It is really anonymous as I could see hackers of coins are not even identified. If it is not anonymous then we should have identified them and their should be no problem at all since they can be traced and put to jail immediately.
if it's time to legalize Bitcoin and all the crypto currency in the world, then anonymity will lose its existence. but this is only the peak of the whole trouble, as each government will try to begin to control the currency and simultaneously control the incomes of its citizens.
Pages:
Jump to: