Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcointalk allowing SDC trolls to spam the entire forum with same thing? - page 2. (Read 1742 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Gigantic massive walls of white space spamming helped to create more topics.. and the outright Trolling trying to defend Blocknet.
and you have been responsible for some it also !

When the guy qawzsx tried to hide info being exposed by posting white space the MODS had to remove THAT
and that is spamming and i reported him with 100% accuracy on it.
so you are wrong !

Since you and your Blocknet defenders are Trolling any topic that mentions Blocknet Exposed info more needs to be made.
There is different key points that FOCUS on certain areas.. each deserving of their own distinct topic.
The fact it's made it harder for you guys to Troll on them all and hide exposed data with quote bumping etc is just a bonus LOL

So how about qawzsx's spamming ?

and good luck with the SDC diversion game LOL

Dude, you are trolling a freaking whole category on this forum. You deserve a freaking account deletion and perma ban on IP.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Gigantic massive walls of white space spamming helped to create more topics.. and the outright Trolling trying to defend Blocknet.
and you have been responsible for some it also !

When the guy qawzsx tried to hide info being exposed by posting white space the MODS had to remove THAT
and that is spamming and i reported him with 100% accuracy on it.
so you are wrong !

Since you and your Blocknet defenders are Trolling any topic that mentions Blocknet Exposed info more needs to be made.
There is different key points that FOCUS on certain areas.. each deserving of their own distinct topic.
The fact it's made it harder for you guys to Troll on them all and hide exposed data with quote bumping etc is just a bonus LOL

So how about qawzsx's spamming ?

and good luck with the SDC diversion game LOL

edit:
Look at this guys post history people Wink
ShadowCash SDC is his main thing LOL
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Something needs to be done. Ban their accounts. Every single post on here is about the same thing. They have taken over the forum. Why are they allowed to do this? I'm not endorsing XC or Blocknet or anything like that, I just want the forums restored so we can get back to discussing things. Don't need 25 topics on the same thing. Order needs to be restored.
Pages:
Jump to: