Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is BTC dead - page 5. (Read 1096 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 26, 2018, 05:22:36 PM
Simple explanation. There were few on the top, earned a lot of money, the rest are just losing it. The problem is, there will be no new investments. This is not stock market aka Tesla, FB...BTC do not produce any usability to anyone. It is just mere speculation.

Btc will be replaced with coins like TUSD.

As I said, few gained fortune the majority lost most of the investment. I lost 10k eur. Not to kill myself but still a lot for an average Joe.
Do you believe that Blockchain technology will no longer use? You speculate the worst things can happen because of the current market is pouring?
Do not ask such damn questions because everyone on this board believes Bitcoin cannot destroy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 05:18:11 PM
Simple explanation. There were few on the top, earned a lot of money, the rest were just losing it. The problem is, there will be no new investments. This is not stock market aka Tesla, FB...BTC do not produce any usability to anyone. It is just mere speculation.

Not to mention all the scams related to blockchain coins. From Tezos to Bankera and Centra, and we are talking about milions.

Btc will be replaced with coins like TUSD.

As I said, few gained fortune the majority lost most of the investment. I lost 10k eur. Not to kill myself but still a lot for an average Joe.

Pages:
Jump to: