Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is BTC still top1 on the cryptomarket? - page 6. (Read 847 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110
What keeps BTC so high? If we speak openly, then BTC has no role in itself, it's just a dummy compared to other technologies on the other crypto

It's better for you to learn the history of crypto rather than called the king of crypto as a dummy coin lol. Ethereum is just a forking version from the bitcoin. It was generated by the bitcoin code. The bitcoin code itself already forked by so many uninnovative developers.

BTC is the digital gold, the main currency of crypto, it was being created to help people to get into the financial freedom. Giving access to the decentralized economic
Calling btc a decentralized currency in 2021 is a very inappropriate statement
Lol. What can we say about the decentralization of bitcoin that it has long been not anonymous. This is nonsense. Bitcoin is a big and old shield coin on which nothing will be created, this is the bottom.
Ethereum, BSC, NEAR - all this will lead the cryptocurrency forward, and not this piece of shit.
Activity: 277
Merit: 5
August 07, 2021, 06:26:31 AM
What keeps BTC so high? If we speak openly, then BTC has no role in itself, it's just a dummy compared to other technologies on the other crypto

It's better for you to learn the history of crypto rather than called the king of crypto as a dummy coin lol. Ethereum is just a forking version from the bitcoin. It was generated by the bitcoin code. The bitcoin code itself already forked by so many uninnovative developers.

BTC is the digital gold, the main currency of crypto, it was being created to help people to get into the financial freedom. Giving access to the decentralized economic
Calling btc a decentralized currency in 2021 is a very inappropriate statement
August 07, 2021, 06:23:49 AM
Does BTC act like gold in the fiat market?  Huh
I don’t understand why this currency is still mainly on the cryptomarket. If we take the top 2 ETH, then this token has a huge technological potential with its ICO, NFT, DEFI also has multiple cross-chains that expand the ETH ecosystem.

P.S. This is my opinion I just want to know
What is the actual usage of ICO, NFT and DEFI? It doesn't add any value to the cryptocurrency market but some individuals are going to get profits from selling their shit tokens to the investors.

But bitcoin wasn't created to make any profits, it came into the existence to bring the financial freedom which makes it superior because of its uniqueness and all other cryptos just a copy of bitcoin that is why the real asset is on the top.
Well, if we consider bitcoin as the first currency that gave financial freedom to people, then it can be compared to an ordinary wheel (i mean the first of its kind). So why did people subsequently stop riding carts with horses, and in their likeness, they created fast and comfortable cars? The same goes for bitcoin. He's like a wheel among supercars crypto technologies
So you are comparing ethereum as supercar tyres and bitcoin as a wheel made of rocks, I never said that bitcoin is expensive because its the first cryptocurrency but not many cryptos came after bitcoin doesn't bring any changes even if they have usability there is no complete decentralization on them even ethereum is having unlimited supply so how can you expect people to put their money on an asset which is having unlimited supply.

Again, all arguments boil down to the fact that this is the first cryptocurrency. Ordinary stones also have a limited amount, but this does not make them a precious metal. Until I see an adequate explanation for such a high price
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 07, 2021, 06:22:53 AM

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 07, 2021, 05:49:19 AM
I don’t understand why this currency is still mainly on the cryptomarket. If we take the top 2 ETH, then this token has a huge technological potential with its ICO, NFT, DEFI also has multiple cross-chains that expand the ETH ecosystem.

What is the actual usage of ICO, NFT and DEFI? It doesn't add any value to the cryptocurrency market but some individuals are going to get profits from selling their shit tokens to the investors.

But bitcoin wasn't created to make any profits, it came into the existence to bring the financial freedom which makes it superior because of its uniqueness and all other cryptos just a copy of bitcoin that is why the real asset is on the top.
Well, if we consider bitcoin as the first currency that gave financial freedom to people, then it can be compared to an ordinary wheel (i mean the first of its kind). So why did people subsequently stop riding carts with horses, and in their likeness, they created fast and comfortable cars? The same goes for bitcoin. He's like a wheel among supercars crypto technologies
So you are comparing ethereum as supercar tyres and bitcoin as a wheel made of rocks, I never said that bitcoin is expensive because its the first cryptocurrency but not many cryptos came after bitcoin doesn't bring any changes even if they have usability there is no complete decentralization on them even ethereum is having unlimited supply so how can you expect people to put their money on an asset which is having unlimited supply.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
August 07, 2021, 05:27:11 AM
Does BTC act like gold in the fiat market?  Huh

people saying/thinking for years now that bitcoin will be surpassed by other coins/tokens which have much more to offer , but still bitcoin is on the top of all charts , it was the first crypto for financial freedom and is the most spread amongst holders which is very important , a coin/token can have much technical potention but if there are only a few holding it still have no meaning
August 07, 2021, 04:56:45 AM

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 07, 2021, 04:51:18 AM

Activity: 691
Merit: 100
August 07, 2021, 04:46:48 AM

If I'm not mistaken, Bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency, friend.
Maybe that is the reason why Bitcoin has a higher price than altcoins.
Not only does Bitcoin play a role in itself, but Bitcoin plays a role in altcoins as well.
August 07, 2021, 04:34:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: