Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is crypto making the world go crazy? - page 21. (Read 62454 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 09:44:04 AM
I don't think that it is right to risk your job and properties in order to get into crypto; current moment says that it is extremely risky. A lot of people currently are in a dip.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
It must be admitted that the presence of crypto brings its own color in investment, fantastic price increases have occurred in 2017, this certainly makes everyone interested in investing in crypto so they look like crazy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 08:13:13 AM
I think that the crypto-currencies can be interested only in the fact that before they could pay off well, or, more accurately, they could bring a lot of money, but now it has become very difficult to implement.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
Because people see cryptocurrencies as a chance to earn money and it is not strange, considering how many people have been able to earn on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
All because of their stupidity and greed. They think that cryptocurrency is a sweet pill that will make them rich without effort, but such people often lose your money, albeit slightly turned out to make money on the cryptocurrency boom.
Activity: 71
September 12, 2018, 08:01:58 AM
why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?
All these are wrong things to do because of cryptocurrency. They are more assuring than crypto.
Activity: 167
September 12, 2018, 08:00:33 AM
why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?

This is so crazy. Selling your properties for an all in investment is very crazy idea. I don't know where will it go but I think that it is a very ridiculous idea regarding an investments.
Activity: 278
September 12, 2018, 07:59:24 AM
Because the crypto currency can bring huge benefits to people, convenience and comfort, and it is also a good way to earn money. Only sometimes people become fanatical in relation to the crypto currency.
Activity: 39
September 12, 2018, 07:55:41 AM
Because this is MLM 2.0
Only in crypto you can do 100x profit Smiley
It's fantastic Shocked
Activity: 56
September 12, 2018, 07:53:49 AM
I hope that people can very quickly become rich and put all their savings in coins. They think that the coins will always increase in value and bring much profit. But those days are gone. We see that the market is in a correction and profit changes into loss
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 07:51:16 AM
Crypto is not making the world crazy. Everyone is making its own choice. No one is asking you to sell your property, to leave a job etc, it's your own choice.
well this is a choice of people. here is too extreme to make it as a job forever especially in the future no one knows. anything can happen
Activity: 640
September 12, 2018, 07:47:29 AM
Crypto is not making the world crazy. Everyone is making its own choice. No one is asking you to sell your property, to leave a job etc, it's your own choice.
Activity: 44
September 12, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
On the example of others, have seen that with the help of crypto currency you can get rich and blindly buy those coins, near which much noise, but not all of them actually can make a profit. I also think that crypto currencies are the future, but investing in these digital currencies is not so easy.
Activity: 157
September 12, 2018, 05:24:48 AM
Ofcorse, you can see so many things that crypto bring to. Cashless living, more advantageous despite the fact that it is great sooner or later, we can't deny the way that we may get misfortune our cash in this sort of thing. Since, crypto showcase cost constantly changing, that is the reason individuals tend to offer their home, auto or even some stuff that would cost a great deal. Need to be patient at this time
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
People go crazy with big money. The main thing is that you do not need to do anything particularly) I bought a coin and wait. But it's really hard work to buy that coin. That cherished counterpart of bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 12, 2018, 05:16:49 AM
For me, the fact that you can gain profits in crypto makes people hype. It's a cool job for everyone, no requirements needed like working in a company. As long as you are a computer literate, all you have to do is study and you can start earning. It's much cooler because what you can gain in crypto can compete a regular wages, you can even gain much more

Having an extra source of money may be a primary reason why people in any corner of the world are going hype in crypto market. But I believe this shoud not be a prime motivator as this market is very unstable and to lose, which is part of the game is unavoidable. Hence, the interest for crypto and faith on it should be the topmost motivator. It can work extra mile.
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 05:12:55 AM
People are crazy about cryptocurrencies because they know investing in cryptocurrencies can bring huge profits.

I think anyone in the world would love money because encryption can make money.
Activity: 13
September 12, 2018, 05:08:32 AM
Since there is an awesome appeal in crypto world. Individuals consider digital forms of money to be an opportunity to acquire cash and it isn't odd, considering what number of individuals have possessed the capacity to gain on cryptographic forms of money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:07:52 AM
I think that there is nothing to do with crypto currency. Either they are people who really see the prospect of developing a crypto currency and do not want to miss the chance. Either they are people who have decided that they can earn very easily on a crypto currency.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
Yes, this is ridiculous because people can go crazy just because of crypto, but maybe they have their own reasons why they get out of work or sell their assets just because they want to fully invest or earn income in Crypto, which is definitely positive thinking if you are serious about earning income through crypto one day you will get a satisfying income
Pages:
Jump to: