Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is crypto making the world go crazy? - page 64. (Read 62454 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?

as for selling houses, cars - you are right, it's crazy and also irresponsible. But if a person has some spare amount of money that he can rely on, why not quitting a job, if it's not satisfying in a material and emotional way, and what you like to do. Crypto has changed so many people's lives! and this is great.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
To me I think many people have regretted not joining the first they heard about crypto and now they are crazy because they don't wanna miss such an opportunity again. Others also have heard it for the first time and have seen that it has really helped others and so they are very wild about crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
People are going crazy with crypto because they know what they are gaining from it and is also the easiest place to make more money without much stress. And trading on crypto brings more gain and crypto have really changed many lifes positively.
Activity: 182
why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?

personally, I think, Cryptocurrency can make money quickly. That's why people go crazy with crypto and they want to earn more money faster this way.
but I think it's better if we keep some of the assets we have. Not everything we should use for investment.

Activity: 100
Because encryption has a lot of power. But it is also undeniably a haven for speculators. Too many people get rich, so investors want to achieve their goals.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
As humans, we’re easily tempted to conform to what everyone around us seems to be doing. Wide media coverage can heighten the sense that we’re missing out on something that everyone else is doing, and the more we hear about something like cryptocurrency, the less risky it seems to us. Simply because it’s more familiar, people are more willing to get involved.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency can make money quickly. That's why people go crazy with crypto and they want to earn more money faster this way. As you can see, how the market goes crazy all the time. The growing popularity of crypto signifies that many people are interested and want to get rich quick.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

I think it is a mistake if they sell everything they have to invest in cryptocurrency. I know that cryptocurrency is very influential and very profitable, but it's better if we keep some of the assets we have. Not everything we should use for investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
There is no financial industry where you can earn so quickly. Look, people get a signature for 6-8k $. And this is not considering investment profits. Where you will find such a profit elsewhere.
For six months or a year of good work, people become millionaires. Is this not the reason to be keen on crypto?
This is unlikely to happen now, as the encryption market is getting worse. There's a lot of decline today.

The system is cyclical. A similar decline was observed in the autumn. And in the previous cycle. So we are waiting for the further recovery. The system is too attractive for investors. So it will not be easy for her to ruin. Of course, as simple as it was at the start will not be. The system should become cleaner. But this does not mean that the market will not rise
Activity: 267
It is easy to understand, because they see the huge benefits of the cryptocurrency market, but ignore its huge risks. Many people get rich overnight and many people lose all their assets overnight!
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
People are going crazy over crypto because they have seen that so much more money can be made from cryptos than from theirs jobs and such. With such high percentage on return on investments with cryptos, one person can end up with a lot of money in little time from investing in crypto coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
Because they already understand that the benefits gained from cryptocurrency is quite seductive. But I know for sure that it's not that easy to make it happen. We must be extra patient and consistent in the struggle in this world so as not to miss the latest market developments and information about the world of crypto
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
People are crazy because nowadays they are getting news about crypto currencies from every corner like social media, print media and television. Crypto currencies gives huge returns in last 2 years and people are crazy after hearing these news and want to enter this market.
Activity: 288
There is no financial industry where you can earn so quickly. Look, people get a signature for 6-8k $. And this is not considering investment profits. Where you will find such a profit elsewhere.
For six months or a year of good work, people become millionaires. Is this not the reason to be keen on crypto?
This is unlikely to happen now, as the encryption market is getting worse. There's a lot of decline today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
true, crypto makes people crazy so they are willing to sell their possessions, I think their decision to leave the job and sell the house is the wrong decision because they hurt themselves.
I think the cause is that they feel that crypto will give them more benefits than their work.
It may hurt them or may not but it will be truly based on where they will be investing with. We cannot ignore the fact that only the crazy people who were believing in to the futuress of crypto currencies without any doubt, made millions in very short period of time itself.

Hence I'm not finding those people are wrong who have sold their precious properties for the reason of investing into cryptos. Investing into highly selected crypto currencies will definitely pay off them over the time. But investing into a random projects then definitely will hurt them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
true, crypto makes people crazy so they are willing to sell their possessions, I think their decision to leave the job and sell the house is the wrong decision because they hurt themselves.
I think the cause is that they feel that crypto will give them more benefits than their work.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The reason is that it has made more millionaire in the past decade than any other market out there. Also the potential of cryptocurrency to provide more than your day job csn offer is massive, imagine earning x3 to x10 of what you earn in your day job however it does not come without any risks as you should need to first learn the market and understand its volatility because in this market you can also lose all of your assets.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
First of all, because of the rapid growth and high volatility which creates a lot of opportunity for making profit. Secondly, the technology itself has all chances to change the world and replace the current fiat money system.
Activity: 308
I think they think they can make a lot of money. But, as practice shows, this rarely happens, and you need a lot of work. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: