Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is crypto making the world go crazy? - page 9. (Read 62454 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?

Because people need money. They need it because they want to live a little bit better than others. This is the gold rush. They are willing to risk everything to get their own. I can’t judge them; everyone builds their own destiny. There are good and bad examples.

Such processes occur in all spheres of our life. Therefore, it is not only a matter of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 09:40:57 AM
It is because it is something that has not being seen before and they have seen that so many people have made a lot money from it and once people see something that they can make a lot of money from they tend to go crazy about it but now all of the excitement has died down and it is only the people who are ready to invest in the coins are the ones left
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 09, 2018, 06:45:00 PM
The answer is very simple: first, a huge cry appeared around crypto-conversions, when bitcoin rose to $ 20,000, and people thought that you could make very good money on it. The second reason, which is also very important. Often behind any coin there is a very promising development that can make the world a better place. I will give you an example of @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 16% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 226
October 09, 2018, 06:36:40 PM
anything that offers the prospect of quick wealth can make people crazy. all these things have caused people to do crazy things - be it the gold rush, the .com bubble or currently crypto.
Cryptocurrency has hit the psyche of investors when it truly secures and anonymously their assets. The greed and desire to get rich quickly also causes many investors to be interested in cryptocurrency because they think it will bring great profits to them.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 09, 2018, 06:14:42 PM
Or it is psychologically unstable people who are influenced by fashion and the influence of other people, or they just do not sell the last house.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 08, 2018, 03:43:01 PM
This is a good opportunity to be money independent and all of us want to be part of this hype
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
October 08, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
Last year, many people invested in cryptocurrency mindlessly, because it seemed to them that the market would always grow. It made them mad. But today, these people realized that the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable.

As far as I'm a long time investor, but I also got a false belief that the market will continue to grow in 2018, and that mistake has made me lose a lot of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 02:48:52 PM
Cryptocurrency to some people brought a very large profit in a short time. I think that these people were inspired by such income and therefore lost their sanity.
Activity: 70
October 08, 2018, 02:46:02 PM
Cryptocurrency has shown everyone how to get rich quickly, it makes only some people crazy. The main reason why people are interested in cryptography is the constant increase in the price of some coins.
Activity: 322
October 08, 2018, 02:41:50 PM
anything that offers the prospect of quick wealth can make people crazy. all these things have caused people to do crazy things - be it the gold rush, the .com bubble or currently crypto.
Activity: 80
October 08, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
People are crazy about idea to get rich for several years without working at all - just sitting and watching how your money growth!
Crypto is also a new method of paying for projects, items and services. That is why people want to use the coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
October 08, 2018, 02:21:19 PM
This is the 21st century gold rush, so some people put everything on the cryptocurrency because they hope they can make a lot of money. So the main thing is not to lose your head in all this.
Activity: 490
October 08, 2018, 02:20:44 PM
Most people feel trapped in their traditional investment pursuit. The only people makimg money in stock and real estate are banks and the big investors. Cryptocurrency support retail investors ang give level playing ground for everyone!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
The reasons are already very well known and they have become the goal today in order to change the world for the better and make financial transactions transparent, I hope that they will still use the correct work patterns.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
October 08, 2018, 01:58:02 PM
Don't tell me, many have a head on their shoulders and they don’t sell their house. Joining crypto can make our life better, although it is too risky for beginners. One of the factors that caused Crypto to increase dramatically is that it has become a very profitable investment.
Activity: 131
October 08, 2018, 03:55:23 AM
The fact of the matter is they're crazy and very greedy. Many punished the market, now they sit without a home and with great credit. It is always necessary to think a head and not to invest money are afraid of losing. In the cryptocurrency market you can earn, but you need to learn how to earn, and it's a long process.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 08, 2018, 03:33:22 AM
why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?

Because many people do not know how to manage their finances and they want to earn money at the touch of a button. Probably most of these people used to lose money in gambling and now they switched to crypto currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 11:18:53 PM
People going crazy over crypto has foresighted great opportunities in it. They believe in the Crypto world and after investing they are getting great returns. This and many more can make one quit all life plans to face this one.
Yes, more and more people see that others have gained a lot of benefits in the encrypted world. This is its charm.

I can relatr to this. Crypto is makiing our office lively. My colleagues and i are happy to know crypto and how can it can make our life better. Financially we are not ok right now but we are seeing an opportunity to become better in the future with crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
October 06, 2018, 10:17:45 PM
Maybe they have their own way of thinking so they dare to make a decision to sell a house. But, for me it's a slightly strange decision.
Activity: 434
October 06, 2018, 02:33:59 AM
people are very strongly convinced that investing in crypto is safe and secure, seeing what profit gave the cue ball( from $ 5 to $ 20,000) everyone wanted to become rich, but it's not so simple)))
Pages:
Jump to: