Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Is dirty Bitcoin an Attractive Option for growing money - page 2. (Read 132 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
this is exactly the point my friend that now the number of dirty bitcoin traders is increasing, for example, you want to buy 100 dollars in bitcoins and paying only 60 for dirty bitcoins you will get your 100, I say this by my own example
If you are interested I can send you a link

Yes, send the link, so we can confirm what bullshit you are talking about. The way you talk you sound like someone who has a lot of ideas about how to launder money with Bitcoin but has no experience with it. It's the last straw when you mix traders with laundering and don't name the main ways to do it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is an attractive option for money launders primarily because laundering money using cryptocurrencies is easier than other methods. In movies, criminals often transport illicit money across borders using duffel bags or suitcases to evade authorities; however you can trade with dirty bitcoin beacuse more sallers of dirty bitcoin take only 60 percent of full order price
more about dirty bitcoin and how to raise money on that in my tg @ malfa1teur
What is your definition for dirty bitcoin?

One Bitcoin transaction is made up of inputs and outputs and are you sure that bitcoins you own in your wallets are not dirty?

If initially your bitcoins are clean, but I doubt it, and you send it to centralized exchanges, trade there or just deposit and leave it there, then withdrawal, you will receive bitcoins from other UTXOs which are not sure to be clean or dirty.

Money laundering is everywhere and can be done by any means from fiat currency through digital bank transfer, cash, other means like gold, diamond and don't assume it only can be done with Bitcoin transactions.

Forget your belief that you can know and get clean or dirty bitcoins. It is non sense and you can not have any practice to make sure your coins are clean or dirty.

this is exactly the point my friend that now the number of dirty bitcoin traders is increasing, for example, you want to buy 100 dollars in bitcoins and paying only 60 for dirty bitcoins you will get your 100, I say this by my own example
If you are interested I can send you a link
Activity: 1344
Merit: 742
Bitcoin is an attractive option for money launders primarily because laundering money using cryptocurrencies is easier than other methods. In movies, criminals often transport illicit money across borders using duffel bags or suitcases to evade authorities; however you can trade with dirty bitcoin beacuse more sallers of dirty bitcoin take only 60 percent of full order price
What is your definition for dirty bitcoin?

One Bitcoin transaction is made up of inputs and outputs and are you sure that bitcoins you own in your wallets are not dirty?

If initially your bitcoins are clean, but I doubt it, and you send it to centralized exchanges, trade there or just deposit and leave it there, then withdrawal, you will receive bitcoins from other UTXOs which are not sure to be clean or dirty.

Money laundering is everywhere and can be done by any means from fiat currency through digital bank transfer, cash, other means like gold, diamond and don't assume it only can be done with Bitcoin transactions.

Forget your belief that you can know and get clean or dirty bitcoins. It is non sense and you can not have any practice to make sure your coins are clean or dirty.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: