Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Elon Must not tweeting about any crypto coin on his twitter now ? - page 3. (Read 400 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Earlier, he was making lot of posts related to different altcoins. I do not advocate this action but it many times gave some boost to that coin. What is the reason that he has stopped doing that ? Has he been told not support any coin by some court order ? Or did he stop because lot of people ridiculed his actions keeping in mind the level he is at financially ?
I don't know the exact reason, but it's best for him not to do it.
He's kind of almost the same as what McAfee did in the past. The only difference is that, McAfee back in the days is promoting new projects while Musk is "indirectly" promoting established altcoins.

I guess it's good for him not to post anything related to cryptocurrency or include a project on his post because he's kind of like pumping and dumping the coin like what happened to DOGE a few years ago where he continuously post anything about the project, and it's price went up significantly, and because of that, many made profits, but most lost their money because of him. Been told not to support any coin? I don't think so. He believes in "freedom of speech" and I don't think that somebody will dictate him not to support any coin. He don't tweet anymore because maybe he don't want to involve himself anymore with crypto.

Overall, I think it's a good move by him not to make any tweet that's related to crypto because let's face it, while many will make profits because of his tweet, many will also lose their money because of FOMO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
He is a crypto enthusiast and at that he is free to make comments on any project. Making a comment on projects does not mean he has supported them all. But probably it was a kind of encouragement. There are some coins that in the the industry and he has not made any comment on them but those coins are doing well. Like Dogecoin tht has been supporting since yet the coin is still backward. And it is recently that it climbed to this level $0.2005. Though if he supports a project there is an element of legit so people can invest in it but movement is still normal as others.

And to tweet on a project or coin is not compulsory. He has other work to do so probably he is carrying out other projects at the time. And I don't think anyone asked to stopped or ridiculous him. When the mind told him to do he will do it. He is lover cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
Earlier, he was making lot of posts related to different altcoins. I do not advocate this action but it many times gave some boost to that coin. What is the reason that he has stopped doing that ? Has he been told not support any coin by some court order ? Or did he stop because lot of people ridiculed his actions keeping in mind the level he is at financially ?
Well the answer to that is no one knows. We can obky speculate when Elon will post something again about certain coin. We dont even know if its Elon Musk the one really posting about it or tweeting. Who knows some intern or the one handle his account have some interest on pumping some memecoin or even any altcoin there. Also some users take advantage of the tweets to buy coin on rush hours or even create some shitcoin name after the tweet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 140
As far as I remember, he has never tweeted about any specific coin other than Dogecoin. What he tweeted was a suggestion about something or some animal, without specifically mentioning any coins, it's up to the reader to decide how to interpret it. Twitter (X) is now owned by Elon so I assume there will be no court requirement forcing him to do so, because he did nothing illegal. Elon is an independent, individualistic person and what he wants to do in the past and now is not influenced by anyone. And the fact that he rarely mentioned this market recently must have his reasons, maybe he is planning something crazier with this market that he doesn't want to mention for now.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

If something is over done, it will lose its influence power so he only use it when it's needed and probably he can be in action at the peak of bull run.

Elon is focused in his EV and space project to Mars so he didn't have time to bag small profits now but if he has some free time then he will surely come and play with naive people's decisions.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Earlier, he was making lot of posts related to different altcoins. I do not advocate this action but it many times gave some boost to that coin. What is the reason that he has stopped doing that ?
He's got his life to live and he won't be living just to post and shill memes.

Has he been told not support any coin by some court order ?
I doubt.

Or did he stop because lot of people ridiculed his actions keeping in mind the level he is at financially ?
I don't think so. He just don't feel doing that and don't make it look like it's a big deal. I know that many are going on with some boost for his tweets but if he's not doing it now, don't make it a big deal.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

it would be obvious if he is doing it this time while all the eyes are looking into the crypto market. the government was already looking into him when he expressed his political views. he'd better be just silent this time but his Tesla accepts doge already, i guess that's enough of him tweeting anymore after all BlackRock is already making the market bullish as ever.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Pages:
Jump to: