Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is ethereum on the rise?? - page 11. (Read 23427 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 06:07:40 AM
Ethereum rising percentage is more than any coin in current bearish market, Hope soon Ethereum and Bitcoin will go for big value as 2019 is the hoping and new crypto market year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 05:46:30 AM
I think eth will easily reach $ 200 this month. And it will be very good. I think every month it will add in the price of $ 100. But this of course all guesses.
Activity: 420
January 03, 2019, 07:42:59 PM
Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??
This is not something difficult to achieve. We might even see more than that. So!e people are already making their predictions, what the adoption of the fork will enhance more growth for ethereum.
As far as I am concerned, it is not just for one to keeping talking about it, without taking part in it, to make use of the opportunity.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
January 03, 2019, 04:42:15 PM
Maybe people getting ready for Proof of staking . Or market has bottomed out already and we will see some slow recovery back to 1k range ( i hope ) . quite unbelievable Eth droped from 1.2k to 100$ range never thought it will happen , but here it was . So opposite can happen aswell
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
January 03, 2019, 04:42:01 PM
Ethereum is going to be forked and 3 (or 2) coins should be created. People believe that these tokens can give them some profit.
But I would recommend you to stop thinking about buying Ethereum because you will receive fork tokens. Look what happened last time with BCASH hard fork.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 03, 2019, 04:38:37 PM
I think that Ethereum may fall in price in the near future and only then start to grow again, so it's too early to guess what the price will be. But 200 dollars is quite realistic.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 03, 2019, 04:16:30 PM
Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??

Ethereum should have a good price, because several hundred tokens are created on it. And they all give strength to Ethereum. I am sure that this coin will continue to grow in value.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 03, 2019, 03:39:22 PM
The continuous rise in price of ethereum is base on the fact it has gotten to lowest which it was expected to got after that what follows is rise in price . the rise in price
of ethereum follow the law of diminishing return .
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
January 03, 2019, 02:46:35 PM

i hope eth's upward run will not stop and by the end of the month reach $ 200, i think it's due to the upcoming fork constantinople
Activity: 196
January 03, 2019, 02:34:19 PM
Well, if now we stay at this level and break it up then I think we can talk about a bullish trend and yet it is difficult to say, can not reach 200
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 02:28:05 PM
The market is currently improving, and I won't be surprised if ethereum reaches over 200usd before this year ends. Ethereum is one of the best coins so far, so it does have the potential to rise even more than we expect. I don't expect to see ethereum go back to the previous terrible dip we experienced last year.
the fall in ethereal prices is a practical general trend of a falling cryptocurrency market. Nevertheless, if we take into account the new announcements of updates and hard forks, then we should expect only a positive change in the pricing of etherium.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 01:05:31 PM
if you are a new user or a new trader, maybe you still don't know why ethereum has experienced a price increase, maybe you can see it https://cryptocalendar.pro/ and try to search for "ethereum" then there will be an event on 11th January that gives effect to the increase ethereum prices.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 03, 2019, 01:01:23 PM
he can easily restore the old values, this is due to his popularity
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
January 03, 2019, 12:23:34 PM
The market is currently improving, and I won't be surprised if ethereum reaches over 200usd before this year ends. Ethereum is one of the best coins so far, so it does have the potential to rise even more than we expect. I don't expect to see ethereum go back to the previous terrible dip we experienced last year.
Activity: 644
January 03, 2019, 10:37:53 AM
As we can see, the market situation began to improve and especially for ETH, which again became the second place on marketcurrency. In early 2019 it was enough to prove that Crypto would restore the situation after falling and almost made many investors no longer believe. I hope this will last a long time, because we are waiting for the BTC to soar.
Activity: 253
January 03, 2019, 10:19:43 AM
Because its the bullrun and we know it. this year 2019 is the best year it could be for our prices in cryptocurrency. Its natural for the ethereum to rise because of the many projects that will come this year onwards
Activity: 531
January 03, 2019, 09:55:23 AM

Well I think the reason of why Ethereum is continuously rising up today is because of the hard forks that are coming thins January. Please see the link below for your reference:

https://cryptopotato.com/hot-january-for-ethereum-the-three-hard-forks-you-should-know-about/
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
January 03, 2019, 09:49:15 AM
Its simple because Ethereum has already prove its existence in the crypto-space and already bring useful and good projects to date so why everyone seem's surprised of Ethereum pump if we compare to its previous value its just only a portion of it crypto-currency is working this way so its just normal from the platform that has true utilization and unleashed the smartcontracts Innovation in the crypto-sphere!
Activity: 912
January 03, 2019, 08:26:03 AM
If after fork it shows stable operation and will again be in demand for DAPP and STO, then probably we will grow up a bit, even despite the bear market, and if it starts to mow after hardforks, this will be the end of ETH.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 03, 2019, 08:24:46 AM
It seem the news of the hardfork affecting people for good. People starting to put their trust on ethereum again.
Perhaps this can be the starting point for ethereum to become great again like in the old day.
Yeah right, it seems that speculators are moving forward with the current trend, placing the coin value to be lifted and before or after the hardfork 200$ can be achieved and can run more than that, it's all about how the community will act and it will change the directions of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: