Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is everyone blaming Karpeles for being FAT, of all things?!? - page 2. (Read 1348 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
And let's not even dive into people calling him a Jew (which are stereotypically quite gaunt, BTW).

Our (as a community) only real luck is he isn't Black. Or Yellow. Or even Purple. I don't even want to know how much racial hate that would have called for.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
FAT? i thought everyone was insulting his greed of food and money

Greed? i thought everyone was insulting his fear of the Feds

Feds? i thought everyone was insulting his faith that he can get away with it.

Faith? i thought everyone was insulting his french heritage.

French? i thought everyone was insulting his fraudulent activity.

Fraud? i thought everyone was insulting his fatty greed

Fat......

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Because the internet is mean. It's doubly mean when it feels wronged.

*sigh*

Goodbye my bitcoin.....
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
If he doesn't immediately refund all the Gox users, then we should extract all his body fat and auction it. (Not before selling his 2 Kidneys, liver, eyes.... and whatever left in his body).  
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
I disagree. Overly fat people are generally assholes - it usually means they are consuming more than they are producing, which means they are either looting or mooching the difference.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Seriously, guys. This is just plain awful.

He may be an asshole, an idiot, a thief... but insulting him for his weight is completely stupid, immature and quite disrespectful to overweight people; amongst which, I'm quite sure, there are many ones who could run a business a lot better than MK (which, BTW, would not be difficult at all for anyone with a bit of common sense).
Pages:
Jump to: