Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 244. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 14, 2016, 12:00:08 AM
Gambling is addicitive , because it's generate a most harmful thing in our mind which is " greed ". And it force us to play if you have money in your pocket or btc wallet. If you win, your greed wants you to play more and make some more profit.  If you loose, your greed makes you still continue to recover the old lose .
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
June 13, 2016, 11:44:46 PM
It's so thrilling to get a big win in gambling. That's the feeling that users keep wanting and they will spend more and more to get it. But often they will just lose trying to get the feeling back.

Yup, cause when you win big, you will believe that you can win big again. So you will keep trying until all those that you have won and you will even spend more cause you feel that your big win is soon to come. That is how you end up losing.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
June 13, 2016, 11:40:40 PM
It's so thrilling to get a big win in gambling. That's the feeling that users keep wanting and they will spend more and more to get it. But often they will just lose trying to get the feeling back.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
June 08, 2016, 09:35:55 AM
Why is gambling so addicting?

Simple ans is to get quick and instant money
but there are many others who play for fun

Well that is your opinion why gambling are very addicted but for me I think gambling is addicted because of it's simplicity and bitcoin gambling is totally gonna be easy, fun, and because of anonymity of it, it can not be detected by the government that is why many people are getting hooked in bitcoin gambling. 
Regardless of what method we use to gamble it is still addicting, even without bitcoins we will find a way to gamble due to our addiction to it. It becomes worst due to bitcoin we can easily access and play on gambling sites.

Yup! that are mostly the problems of each gambler when it comes to bitcoin gambling it has a easy access part that all ages can play and access it most of the time kids can now play gambling with bitcoin if they had bitcoin, kids now a days can access internet very easy.
Even kids not can play in gambling as most of the online gambling sites does not have a KYC policy, you can hide your age and your legitimacy. This is a big challenge for the parents out there that you need to keep an eye of your children that are still minors because they are prone to be addicted in gambling once they tried it due to their immature decision making that would lead them to experience the negative effect in gambling.

Well most of the time the parents are the one that encouraging their kids to try out every nuke and cranny in the internet they are not aware that gambling sites are very addicting for them, they are thinking that these sites are really for kids and because of the design and easiness to access these sites they would think that it is good for kids.

Are you sure about this? I dont think a parent will encourage the kid to try out gambling etc. Unless it is about talking math calculation, otherwise i really dont see such a point.

I am telling this in my own knowledge, and what I have seen in the past few years but I am not telling that parents are the one's who's responsible in teaching their kids how to gamble I have just said that parents are not guiding kids now a days in what they are searching and playing in the internet a lot of kids or teenagers are getting involve in any sexual exploits and illegal drugs now because there is no consent or supervision from their parents.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
June 08, 2016, 07:39:08 AM
I never experience to be addicted in gambling but i know why they are addicted in gambling..
They are addicted in gambling because its money involve while they are gamble it gives to them excitement and thrill.. and they are thinking that they can still make a money easily in gambling.. this is i think the reason why they are addicted in gambling.

That's what you wrote about the money, it is very important. Gambling is about money and emotions - It's a very explosive mix.
Gambling should only be fun, but by the fact that players use money makes that greed blinds people, and adrenaline can make, that even very smart people freaking out and can lose everything. I think it is so addictive because of mix greed + adrenaline.
Activity: 350
June 08, 2016, 07:23:11 AM
I never experience to be addicted in gambling but i know why they are addicted in gambling..
They are addicted in gambling because its money involve while they are gamble it gives to them excitement and thrill.. and they are thinking that they can still make a money easily in gambling.. this is i think the reason why they are addicted in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
June 08, 2016, 07:20:53 AM
mainly because theres a chance to win alot of money and people are always chasing the rush and high of winning!
Activity: 560
June 08, 2016, 07:18:34 AM
if we only want to win then we would not be successful in gambling, instead we will become addicted and without control in gambling. Anything that promises big amount of money that can be won is addicting.

Well said.. Greed of quick money push us to invest in gambling
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
June 08, 2016, 06:49:31 AM
|I dont think gambling is that addicted but there are allot of people in this world who are really addicted to it because the only thing they think about is money and they think they can earn allot with gambling its called gambling so what are they thinking XD
Yes when gambling is all about money, then it will addict any gambler. But when you are gambling only for fun, the chances of gambling addiction is very less.

It actually depends on how you define addiction. I have friends who are considered 'addicted' top gambling as they will go oversea every month just to gamble. However, they control themselves and spent within their limitation.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 08, 2016, 06:42:34 AM
gambling is a risky game. gambling have two choices, win or lose. and if someone had won gambling then he will continue to play gambling until he lost his entire estate. I make sure gambling addiction will be very difficult to remove. gambling is so incredible impact on our mental stability.

Exactly, as gamblers we need to understand that gambling is about winning and losing, if we only want to win then we would not be successful in gambling, instead we will become addicted and without control in gambling. Anything that promises big amount of money that can be won is addicting.

No any thing that promises a big amount to be won is not called as addiction, as there are a lot of ways available which promises to win a big amount of money and they are also from the government and from our business also and also from our hard work, so how can our hard work an addiction?
and for gambling , I will say it is a source of entertainment and it promises for a good entertainment.

Well any website claiming to "Gaurantee" you alot of money is most likely a scam. Gambling is different because its not a HYIP scheme but its more based on luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 08, 2016, 06:24:44 AM
gambling is a risky game. gambling have two choices, win or lose. and if someone had won gambling then he will continue to play gambling until he lost his entire estate. I make sure gambling addiction will be very difficult to remove. gambling is so incredible impact on our mental stability.

Exactly, as gamblers we need to understand that gambling is about winning and losing, if we only want to win then we would not be successful in gambling, instead we will become addicted and without control in gambling. Anything that promises big amount of money that can be won is addicting.

No any thing that promises a big amount to be won is not called as addiction, as there are a lot of ways available which promises to win a big amount of money and they are also from the government and from our business also and also from our hard work, so how can our hard work an addiction?
and for gambling , I will say it is a source of entertainment and it promises for a good entertainment.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
June 08, 2016, 06:17:46 AM
|I dont think gambling is that addicted but there are allot of people in this world who are really addicted to it because the only thing they think about is money and they think they can earn allot with gambling its called gambling so what are they thinking XD
Yes when gambling is all about money, then it will addict any gambler. But when you are gambling only for fun, the chances of gambling addiction is very less.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
June 08, 2016, 06:11:40 AM

Well that is your opinion why gambling are very addicted but for me I think gambling is addicted because of it's simplicity and bitcoin gambling is totally gonna be easy, fun, and because of anonymity of it, it can not be detected by the government that is why many people are getting hooked in bitcoin gambling. 
Regardless of what method we use to gamble it is still addicting, even without bitcoins we will find a way to gamble due to our addiction to it. It becomes worst due to bitcoin we can easily access and play on gambling sites.

Yup! that are mostly the problems of each gambler when it comes to bitcoin gambling it has a easy access part that all ages can play and access it most of the time kids can now play gambling with bitcoin if they had bitcoin, kids now a days can access internet very easy.
Even kids not can play in gambling as most of the online gambling sites does not have a KYC policy, you can hide your age and your legitimacy. This is a big challenge for the parents out there that you need to keep an eye of your children that are still minors because they are prone to be addicted in gambling once they tried it due to their immature decision making that would lead them to experience the negative effect in gambling.

Well most of the time the parents are the one that encouraging their kids to try out every nuke and cranny in the internet they are not aware that gambling sites are very addicting for them, they are thinking that these sites are really for kids and because of the design and easiness to access these sites they would think that it is good for kids.

Are you sure about this? I dont think a parent will encourage the kid to try out gambling etc. Unless it is about talking math calculation, otherwise i really dont see such a point.
June 08, 2016, 05:40:11 AM

June 08, 2016, 04:31:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
June 08, 2016, 03:56:37 AM
Well the fact that you want to make your money in a short period of time is making you want to gamble and earn BTC fast. That was my own opinion .
if you want to get BTC quickly, you must follow the double bitcoin. but also you have to be prepared to lose the BTC because almost all sites double bitcoin ultimately scam. many ways to get BTC, not just gambling.
Activity: 336
June 07, 2016, 11:41:52 AM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
Gambling is so addicting because people keep thinking that they are some day going to win the jackpot. The chance is small of happening but they keep believing in it.
June 07, 2016, 10:05:09 AM
I dont think people are getting it why is gambling so addicting it is not that it is realy addicting but it is that there are so many people who cant believe that they have lost allot of money and simply thinks that they can earn it back by coming back every time but they will lose allot more.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 07, 2016, 08:29:54 AM

June 07, 2016, 06:20:53 AM

Jump to: