Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is it hard to be in before the bull run - page 4. (Read 447 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I want 1000% gains why is it hard to gain that when researching the past many coins achieved that

The key lies in the growth of market capitalization. In the past not too many coins, and it made the growth of market capitalization will focus more on some coins. Not that it is impossible at this time, it's just that the probability must be much reduced.
Activity: 266
So you've heard about compound interest.
So if you have this nice operation, it's perfectly possible to get X10.
Activity: 266
I want 1000% gains why is it hard to gain that when researching the past many coins achieved that

There may be a term, the longer you hold the coin, the more profits will be gained. But of course not all coins can do it. In the past it may be easier because there are not too many choices. I am sure there is still the same potential, it's just harder to decide which coin we should choose.
Activity: 222

Maybe if you look at the current prices, you have the belief that old coins can easily get a raise. But I think not that easy, they also passed the natural selection of his time. And the winner will be determined on those who have a lot of patience and hold the coins for a long term.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Maybe you should buy some ico and wait at least until the end of this year.
Activity: 252
1000% gain is too much in my consideration. You cannot gain this too much in anywhere.In the past many coin achieved so much but not as huge as like that.Today the number of coins are increasing but in the past there was very few coins thats why their's achievement was huge.
Activity: 224
Merit: 41

At this point, it is not likely that we will encounter a coin that would propel to 1000% gain, otherwise that would be a very rare case. If you are aware, those coins you speak of that achieved 1000% are the pioneer coins. Meaning there are few coins that exists then and only few knows about cryptocurrency. Now that the market of cryptocurrency is exploding, the pioneers soar up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
It depends on how long your trading crypto currency if your having atleast 6 months of experience and it wont be difficult ot find 100% increment coins . But it need patience most of the coins after ICO will be dumped either by investor or bounty soon it will pickup were you can make atleast 2x profit . Otherwise you can make profit by following roadmap and big news.
Activity: 261
No coin can earn 1000% profit in a short time. There are now a lot of new coins, and money the investment of everyone in the world will be equally divided among all the coins. Only the potential coin can earn 1000% profit in two or three years
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
You must know that patience is the way towards success. In crypto world it is the key for success. Crypto is not like a magic stick which will make you rich overnight. It is a project and will give you profit on its own.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
everybody wants so much profits but only a few have gotten those, here the key is patience and to choose a good coin because those who got this kind of return have waited for years maybe.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
It is not hard to be in before the next bull run at all. The reason why most of the people aren't able to get in is cause they wait for the prices to drop even more during the bear phase when the coins have already dropped by more than 30-35%. Well the prices never drop much after that and the price recovers sooner after it and most of the people end up missing their chance to get in cheap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

It is hard to get bull now because i think before there's a only few coins that crypto market needs to support because in this stage many coins now is want to enter in market but market can't support that all so that it is hard for now to get in a bull.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

It is not hard, all you need is patience. There will still be more 100X return on investment, but becaause the impatience of the investors dumping their tokens immediately after exchange listing the price is taking a hit on exchange, there are some project that you need to wait for months before you get somethng significant from them
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
So, it's very hard to get a profit of 1000 percent. It will be very difficult for you to choose a coin that will grow strongly to earn such a profit. You need to have luck and be able to analyze the crypto market well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Sounds like a daydream, if you really want 1000% profit, you should wait quite a long time. Why are you in hurry mode? We will get there, in fact, it's possible to get more than that but over many years. Find some potential ICO to make the time shorter.
Activity: 294
Rare cases cannot be an example. There is more than fifteen hundreds distinct coins/token in the market and will be difficult to learn crucial of each. In any case, by offering to other master will be help to discover potential coin that can be conceivable to give eight times just in a month or hundred times in a year. So be realistic.
Activity: 182
A lot of being at the right place the right time, easier said than done though Grin
Activity: 140
There is no "key to success" or "secret strategy" even in "easymoney" cryptomarket. You still have to put in work, keep learning, improve you skill, increase your knowledge and one day you will get a reward. Don't think how to get 10X, start with small, gain confidence and money will follow, trust me. But if you wanna get returns like this, you should participate in ICO's.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Good research and also a strong market analysis corresponds to the question, generating the possibility of putting you in winning situations. So with this concept complaining is not a winner option, complaining is a loser option letting you preventing the opportunity to learn or buy. However the market can blind and take us down destructive paths, leaving what really matters aside.
Pages:
Jump to: