Pages:
Author

Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin - page 21. (Read 30175 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 07:34:48 AM
I can easily buy Bitcoins by means of exchangers. I never ever experienced any troubles with it 
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 01:27:38 AM
It is hard to buy if the sellers are holding their BTC then when it rise they sell it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 27, 2017, 03:43:19 AM
Probably because the price is up and down quickly makes people think again to buy bitcoin. Well, sometimes it's so hard, but when you've bought bitcoin and the price goes up, maybe it'll be something nice for you.
It is better to just study bitcoin first like analyzing the price of bitcoin and finding good sources of news for fundamental news because it is a big help for a person who is looking for a buying opportunity and i believe that if the person will have the good study in bitcoin then it will no longer hard to buy bitcoin because you know already the right places to buy.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
June 27, 2017, 02:09:50 AM
Probably because the price is up and down quickly makes people think again to buy bitcoin. Well, sometimes it's so hard, but when you've bought bitcoin and the price goes up, maybe it'll be something nice for you.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
June 27, 2017, 02:01:51 AM
Me its not hard to buy bitcoin because we have own wallet or my country have own wallet called coins.ph you can easily to buy bitcoin if you want because they have instant of buying bitcoin in bank using mobile phones. You can cashout also easily if you want and you can get your payout instant. You can try also local bitcoin or echanges site.

We have the same thoughts. But if you do not want your identity to be known even if the site is trusted, then you are really going to have a hard time getting bitcoins. But I suggest that instead of buying one, try earning it! It feels good and rewarding to be able to earn BTC through your own efforts and patience especially if your options are limited.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
June 27, 2017, 12:56:33 AM
People find it hard to buy bitcoins when the choose to buy bitcoins with ways considered risky and do not have the acceptable forms of identification to prove they are the atual owners of the accounts

Yes I agree with you, some hackers and thieves tend to use other people's account to fund Bitcoin into their wallets and they are likely to find problems with the purchase because the account doesn't belong to them originally. Especially those people buying PayPal accounts from hackers in the deep web in order to steal funds from them are likely to be denied access when they are found out by the financial institution.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 26, 2017, 05:13:27 PM
In exchanges is very simple, i just saw couple of hours ago that btc value suffered a minor crash, so it would be a good oportunity to buy some. The whole process of transfering money to exchange and spending this money in bitcoin took like 10-15 minutes tops.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
June 26, 2017, 04:08:40 PM
It is because of bitcoin high price but it is so hard now to buy even it is so high because some seller need a lot of many identities especially ID's they are not going to accept a buyer who is disguised identity because they are going to protect their selves from scammers to track them when they made criminality agains bitcoin law.
Hahaha. Yes exactly it is not really hard to buy the bitcoin. We can say that due to the high price it is now hard for some people to buy the bitcoin which really is hard now. I wish I have bought the bitcoin at its initial stage so I must be one of the people who are rich because of bitcoin. For me it is now harder to buy a bitcoin at the current price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 25, 2017, 04:52:14 AM
Me its not hard to buy bitcoin because we have own wallet or my country have own wallet called coins.ph you can easily to buy bitcoin if you want because they have instant of buying bitcoin in bank using mobile phones. You can cashout also easily if you want and you can get your payout instant. You can try also local bitcoin or echanges site.
Activity: 532
June 24, 2017, 11:46:53 PM
I can easily buy Bitcoins through exchangers. I never had any problems with it. You probably just bad service chosen. Find another
I think you are right, buy bitcoin from exchanger is easier. However , buy bitcoin with paypal is difficult to find exchanger, you'd better buy bitcoin with perfect money or cc. Now you can buy bitcoin easily with payza account. Payza account integrate with bitcoin wallet. You buy balance for payza than exchange to bitcoin. you can send bitcoin via payza account.

You can buy bitcoin with paypal on localbitcoin or in the marketplace of bitcointalk forum. There are several trusted member there that exchanging paypal to btc or vice versa with some fee. Just always use escrow in any transaction for safety reason.

It's better to not use paypal for bitcoin transaction, because there are many several problems when you use paypal things, like the paypal user can use PayPal Buyer Protection to cancel the transaction, CMIIW. Actually it's already easy to buy bitcoin nowdays.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
June 24, 2017, 11:37:55 PM
I can easily buy Bitcoins through exchangers. I never had any problems with it. You probably just bad service chosen. Find another
I think you are right, buy bitcoin from exchanger is easier. However , buy bitcoin with paypal is difficult to find exchanger, you'd better buy bitcoin with perfect money or cc. Now you can buy bitcoin easily with payza account. Payza account integrate with bitcoin wallet. You buy balance for payza than exchange to bitcoin. you can send bitcoin via payza account.

You can buy bitcoin with paypal on localbitcoin or in the marketplace of bitcointalk forum. There are several trusted member there that exchanging paypal to btc or vice versa with some fee. Just always use escrow in any transaction for safety reason.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 24, 2017, 11:35:30 PM
Probably because of the current high bitcoin price factor so that to buy it would require a wiser consideration again.and I will try to hold bitcoin i have as a passive investment for future
The major reason for these sort of verification is mainly because to counter illegal funds,credit card frauds and hacked funds and so is the reason every online services that deals with money is taking it serious to avoid serious issues as they do not want to lose money and if there is a legal proceeding they can very well provide the details which would help them track the criminals.

Yes this is neccessary in order to fight money laundering, financial crime and terrorism funding actions. A control over its transactions is neccessaryly needed to maintain economical peace.
Trusting a third person for the purchase of the bitcoin is not a good idea. If there already the exchanges exist for this purpose then I don’t think it will be a wise decision to buy the Bitcoin from somewhere else.
The exchanges are the trusted places where they will not cheat anyone ever because they need to run their business while a person who you don’t know is quite a risky decision.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
June 23, 2017, 06:46:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 23, 2017, 06:23:16 PM
People find it hard to buy bitcoins when the choose to buy bitcoins with ways considered risky and do not have the acceptable forms of identification to prove they are the atual owners of the accounts
That alone could not be the reasons, some countries have having heavy regulations against usage of bank cards and PayPal kind of payment processors. People from those countries are facing a lot of difficulties to buy bitcoin and even normal products from other countries. Their bank cards are permitted only to transact with the domestic sellers.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 23, 2017, 05:45:03 PM

By just simply buying bitcoins it is hard? I don't think so, it is very easy to buy bitcoins. You just need to visit an exchange where you are comfortable of doing it so. But most of the exchanges are requiring verification's and asking for identifications for the validation. And maybe that's why others are having hard time, they can't provide those ID's.
The fact is that the index is again the first complexity for the user. But even the difficulty may be in the fact that not so easily someone will want to sell bitcoins, especially when today Bitcoin shows very good growth of its prices.

Well yes and even the exchanges will do something to control the buying and selling of bitcoins price as they can manipulate their buy and sell rates. It's hard for newbies I guess to buy bitcoins if they can't provide the requirements of an exchange to open an account and be verified. But here in forum there are people who are selling their bitcoins.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
June 23, 2017, 05:28:16 PM

By just simply buying bitcoins it is hard? I don't think so, it is very easy to buy bitcoins. You just need to visit an exchange where you are comfortable of doing it so. But most of the exchanges are requiring verification's and asking for identifications for the validation. And maybe that's why others are having hard time, they can't provide those ID's.
The fact is that the index is again the first complexity for the user. But even the difficulty may be in the fact that not so easily someone will want to sell bitcoins, especially when today Bitcoin shows very good growth of its prices.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 23, 2017, 04:25:04 PM

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 23, 2017, 04:20:55 PM
It's not really that hard to find some seller it's just the way they sell their bitcoins to you just follow what they wanted from you only if they a trusted sellers. You can still buy some low bitcoins out of the market but the point of interest is totally big than buying to a trusted sellers of bitcoin. Sometimes there is a limit where you can buy bitcoin to some of the seller that you can actually got to used to.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
June 23, 2017, 04:02:29 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
June 23, 2017, 03:16:38 PM
It is not actually har you just need to look for the right place or the right seller I mean. Now if you don't want your personal information to be submitted to other people I would like to suggest that you can buy Bitcoins in ATM Machines in which the comvert your money to Bitcoin. Also there are Botcoin Wallets thats offer Buy and Sell in which you don't give them any kind of information.
Pages:
Jump to: