Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is it so hard to buy bitcoin with PayPal Arghhhh!!!! - page 2. (Read 3242 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
OMFG!!! Im absolutely disgusted at the fact that no one has worked out a simple, easy and effective way of selling BTC via PayPal yet.

I know that you can buy it with PayPal via various legit methods but I need BTC now, Im not going to be made to jump through hoops and send address or identity verification, it's absurd, im verified with PayPal and I want to by BTC, thats all, how hard can that possibly be!?

Please no one tell me to go via the second life method!

Ive signed up to MT Gox, Coin Mama and also coinbase but they all expect me to sit there and take scans of my utility bills or send them my passport it's ridiculous and the minute someone figures out a way to sell me (regular joe) BTC with an easy PayPal transaction they have my business!

The reason this will never happen is because of paypal's chargeback feature which is not going away.
Try btcquick. you can use your debit card but you still need to be confirmed...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
OMFG!!! Im absolutely disgusted at the fact that no one has worked out a simple, easy and effective way of selling BTC via PayPal yet.

I know that you can buy it with PayPal via various legit methods but I need BTC now, Im not going to be made to jump through hoops and send address or identity verification, it's absurd, im verified with PayPal and I want to by BTC, thats all, how hard can that possibly be!?

Please no one tell me to go via the second life method!

Ive signed up to MT Gox, Coin Mama and also coinbase but they all expect me to sit there and take scans of my utility bills or send them my passport it's ridiculous and the minute someone figures out a way to sell me (regular joe) BTC with an easy PayPal transaction they have my business!
Pages:
Jump to: