Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is it so hard to find 20k American or Canadian who want to get $500 for free - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 611
It's simple, they don't want to share KYC for 500USD
Their documents worth more than that

500USD is not so much money for USA and Canada citizens

I would agree if it would by full KYC with some important data but they ENERGI makes only simply KYC only with name...
Do you think that giving only the name like for example "John Smith" is also dangerous?

I will be grateful for any opinion on that matter.

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
It's simple, they don't want to share KYC for 500USD
Their documents worth more than that

500USD is not so much money for USA and Canada citizens
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
People from those areas are better engaged and busier than those from Asia and poor African countries that see crypto as one of the way out, besides a lot of persons would not want to give out their details in the name of KYC just for that sake. Identify theft is a thing of concern in the US
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
Why is it so hard to find 20k people from the USA and Canada who want to get $ 500 coins for free?

Probably many of you have already heard about airdrop (or maybe rather earndrop - that name they call it) of ENERGI coin - NRG.

For those who have not heard, I will give you only 5 pieces of information that should be enough to get interest it this topic:

1. Energi coin exists already in cryptospace for over a year!
2. It has very high 81th position on the coinmarketcap!
3. It is listed on 4 exchanges (including KuCoin and DigiFinex)!
4. The current marketcap is over 100 million dollars!
5. According to todays rate - the expected airdrop value is about $570 per person!

Does it look good? In my opinion, it looks very good!
If so, I'm asking again: "Why is it so hard to find 20k people who want to get $500 for free?".

Ok now (in the round 2) only residents USA and Canada can take part it, but in this two countries lives over 360 million of people - after all, it is only 0.0056%, so that is enough that for every 18,000 peple registerd only one !!!

So why after many weeks since the program started are still lacking 5,500 participants???

The only explanation may be people's fear of KYC but in the case of Energi KYC is very simplified and secure - no one asks you to send all the data from an ID such as date of birth, address, insurance number or other ... YOU ONLY NEED TO TAKE A SELFIE HOLDING YOUR IDENTITY DOCUMENT ON WHICH ONLY THE NAME MUST BE VISIBLE - ALL OTHER DATA CAN BE COVERED/SHADED ETC.

As is written on energi site:
"A selfie holding your government issued ID only showing your picture and name (you can edit the rest out on your computer, or cover it up with post it notes/tape)."

So sending such a photo does not result in the loss of security in addition to the coin of the first 100 coinmarketcap quoted on exchanges for a year, so it is immediately known that there is no scam ...

So why do not americans and canadians want to accept free safe money Huh Any ideas???

edit1:
Price of energi just broke $6 for coin so value of the airdrop is over $600 today!!!

edit2:
the price broke $8 so now we're talking about $800 ;-)

edit3:
increase in the rate of the coin to almost $ 10 (and the potential value of airdrop up to $1000) probably convinced many potential participants  (close to 3,000 new peple joined the program in two days), there are about 2,000 places still left
Pages:
Jump to: