Pages:
Author

Topic: why is it so hard to purchase bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 1691 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a student of programming and design.
March 11, 2013, 06:58:10 AM
ive been looking and looking and its a headache lol first got interested in bitcoins due to researching being anonymous and what not for VPN services and that lead to bitcoins oh man what a headache i stumbled into lol. so i guess my question is as follows, is there anyone who knows a reliable place to get BTC that you dont have to jump through hoops? ive signed up with 3 places so far that claim to be able to purchase with moneygram but they end up linking to an exchange partner that in the end doesnt support.

If you want check out CryptoCurrent.com and your answer may be as simple as that Smiley Maybe.

Good luck!
-battmann
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 11, 2013, 06:56:10 AM
is there anyone who knows a reliable place to get BTC that you dont have to jump through hoops?

The factors that matter in order to give you the best answer include:

- Where are you located (country)?
 - How much are you looking to buy?
 - What payment methods do you have available?
 - How soon do you need access to the proceeds?
 - Is privacy important?

A fairly comprehensive list of options is compiled here:

- http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Buying_bitcoins

Cash works.  There are methods to buy bitcoins with cash in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Russia, and many other locations.

You might find a local trade as well:

- http://www.LocalBitcoins.com

- Where are you located (country)? Currently in Afghanistan Sad
 - How much are you looking to buy? $500 or so
 - What payment methods do you have available? pretty much PP or moneygram
 - How soon do you need access to the proceeds? was hoping to get in a day or so
 - Is privacy important? Privacy is the main reason why i want BTC
Activity: 196
Another block in the wall
March 11, 2013, 06:53:58 AM
Get some fiat while you wait to exit newbiedom.
Activity: 9
March 11, 2013, 06:53:29 AM
I'm looking to trade with someone for some paypal cash, are you interested? I was thinking along the lines of a bitcoin or two, nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
March 11, 2013, 06:53:11 AM
is there anyone who knows a reliable place to get BTC that you dont have to jump through hoops?

The factors that matter in order to give you the best answer include:

- Where are you located (country)?
 - How much are you looking to buy?
 - What payment methods do you have available?
 - How soon do you need access to the proceeds?
 - Is privacy important?

A fairly comprehensive list of options is compiled here:

- http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Buying_bitcoins

Cash works.  There are methods to buy bitcoins with cash in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Russia, and many other locations.

You might find a local trade as well:

- http://www.LocalBitcoins.com
March 11, 2013, 06:49:55 AM
ive been looking and looking and its a headache lol first got interested in bitcoins due to researching being anonymous and what not for VPN services and that lead to bitcoins oh man what a headache i stumbled into lol. so i guess my question is as follows, is there anyone who knows a reliable place to get BTC that you dont have to jump through hoops? ive signed up with 3 places so far that claim to be able to purchase with moneygram but they end up linking to an exchange partner that in the end doesnt support.

What is your payment method?

To be honest im stuck with payments, the only thing i can do is the big no no's (paypal, CC) I do have a moneygram account but seeing as im a noobie i cannot post outside of this section in the forums nor can I pm. I was going to see if I could moneygram someone some cash for them but i quess i will have to wait until i can post an ad
March 11, 2013, 06:47:18 AM
nice can you make it friendlier while you at it?
Activity: 196
Another block in the wall
March 11, 2013, 06:46:04 AM

What is your payment method?
Activity: 121
March 11, 2013, 06:32:09 AM
I'm redesigning the Internet to fix that problem right now.
March 11, 2013, 05:49:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: