Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is it that a lot of people don't understand what a 'troll' is? - page 2. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
There's just a lot of stubborn groupthink fuckheads in this forum who think one doesn't belong if you're not a government hating anarchist libertarian gun lovin' steven molywhatever worshipping conspiracy believing Atlas Shrugged promoting I put fancy latin sayings under my avatar I like to call everyday people statists I talk about fiat currency problems as if I was some academic and knowledgeable kind of person type of people in this forum.

Simple as that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Capitalism is the crisis.
Just asking. All over this forum, if you have a different opinion, or hate a idea you're instantly labeled a troll by most people. I'm not saying all over like you see a thread like this everyday, but it's annoying when people do it. It just makes no sense.

Sometimes, I personally just want to strangle people who do it. I go on various forums, and on every forum there's somebody like this. (I can't blame it all on BitCointalk.) And when somebody tries to explain their definition of 'trolling' or being a 'troll' is false, but they still use a false definition.

If this same logic was used 'offline', everybody in the world would be a 'troll'.

Is there something I'm missing? Can you just label anybody a troll? Why do people do it? Am I just crazy, and imagining things?
God-tier master troll lord detected.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
I think you're just imaging things...

troll.

Grin

Activity: -
Merit: -
Just asking. All over this forum, if you have a different opinion, or hate a idea you're instantly labeled a troll by most people. I'm not saying all over like you see a thread like this everyday, but it's annoying when people do it. It just makes no sense.

Sometimes, I personally just want to strangle people who do it. I go on various forums, and on every forum there's somebody like this. (I can't blame it all on BitCointalk.) And when somebody tries to explain their definition of 'trolling' or being a 'troll' is false, but they still use a false definition.

If this same logic was used 'offline', everybody in the world would be a 'troll'.

Is there something I'm missing? Can you just label anybody a troll? Why do people do it? Am I just crazy, and imagining things?
Pages:
Jump to: