Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY IS IT THE GOOD TIME TO INVEST IN RIPPLE (XRP) NOW? - page 3. (Read 12078 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Now that Ripple's just been pumped, it's not as good an idea to invest anymore.  That kind of instant growth isn't sustainable.

I was going to say this too, if you invest now be prepared to dump fast otherwise you'll loose money.

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
it is possible, but how about some more decent altcoin of XRP?, and possibly OP can describe the fundamental analysis in this thread, see XRP so rigid, and has a flat ride.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
XRP is not an IOU (with counterparty risk associated to a gateway), it's the native digital asset of the Ripple network with no counterparty risk. You can see on Ripple website they're looking to actively promote it "Ripple is looking for a Director of XRP Markets".
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

That's fine but this isn't anything new. Also XRP isn't the Ripple network itself. Just one IOU what running on it, so the growing adoption of Ripple network not necessary means a big jump in XRP prices. Actually the cheaper XRP means lower transaction costs, therefore it's more attractive for their user base.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
It's possible that people are moving money from Bitcoin, Dash, and Etherium and moving it into a cheaper coin. Those other 3 have made big gains and some people may be taking profits and finding coins that have potential to grow more.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
No need to use caps in the title.

Price might still go up, no news has been published on any major website yet about recent announcements.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Now that Ripple's just been pumped, it's not as good an idea to invest anymore.  That kind of instant growth isn't sustainable.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
XRP was unable to make a breakthrough in the recent years, even when a few smaller banks (like Fidor Bank in Germany) started using it. So why it would make it now or in the near future, when plenty of technologically more advanced coins are out in the wild?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What would u do if you were in the stock market at the early rising stage? Similar concept with our Crypto Market now Smiley

=> I would invest in buying shares of penny companies with Cheap Price, Good Product, Unique Idea, Potential Future Value, Strong Foundation of Leadership & Management. This is what I believe with RIPPLE company, their products & leadership. 5 to 10 years from now, the one that survive & booming is RIPPLE Smiley

=> We are in the new ERA of the early rising stage of Digital Currencies just like Stock Market has started years ago. It's similar concept & fundamental of investing. Most of people who get rich at that time is to buy Penny Stocks with big potential value & strong foundation companies & hold it.

=> For Long-Term Investors: RIPPLE & ETHEREUM & maybe some others in the top 5 (80% Fundamental Analysis, 20% Technical)
    For Short-Term Investors: Using 80% Technical Analysis, 20% Fundamental with other coins & just pump & dump Smiley

=> If you want to know my 3 reasons why I've invested in RIPPLE: Read this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/617y9d/3_reasons_why_ripple_xrp_is_the_best_investment/
Pages:
Jump to: