Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is it when the year will be over there are always talk about the price - page 3. (Read 359 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
It's a mix of a lot of reasons.

1. Some wanted to sell just to break even because they bought near the top.
2. Some people want to earn money quick by hoping for a price pump.
3. It can simply be fun and exciting for some.

Do you have your own prediction?
I have my guesses, but they're just that: guesses. Not something to be taken seriously.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I have seen a lot of threads created about predictions and hype about the price of Bitcoin before the end of the year, why people are doing this there seems to be so many hype and predictions, is this people or holders wants to sell their bags.

Generally there is a rise of the bitcoin price at the end of the year and the best example is 2017 ATH that's why the number of topics might rise at that period. It is a critical period let's say. The summer is generally fluctuating and we may see some drops in it. Of course this wasn't the case this year.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
There a lot of conflicting views on the price but majority of the people love to quote so called experts and influencers who's prediction sometimes are not correct, the famous of this so called influencers is John McAfee but it's interesting to see different point of views and I like the way they hype coins they support, making them obviously as bag holders.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
I have seen a lot of threads created about predictions and hype about the price of Bitcoin before the end of the year, why people are doing this there seems to be so many hype and predictions, is this people or holders wants to sell their bags.

That's the very least we can do. Cryptocurrency is a prediction based on market sentiments, TA's, and fundamental news. People needs to make bullish or bearish prediction to change the market sentiments to favor what the majority is aiming and reach a specific price range.
Therefore, predictions are normal in every market, and most probably these people are holders.
Predictions also serves as a guide on the next possible price movement. 
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
They do it because that's what they think. Every individual is free to express their predictions about the market and that's been happening for a long time and this trend will keep going on even bitcoin reaches another all time high.

I have my own prediction and others have too. What's good about reading predictions is that you get to see different ideas and factors on how it's possible for bitcoin to reach those prices that they are explaining on their predictions, negative or positive price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27

Pages:
Jump to: