Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Male more engaged in Bitcome than Female? - page 2. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
Men are more in bitcoin because men are more adventurous in nature. They always try to find ways to meet ends, to provide for family, siblings etc. That's why. Women are more in the receiving end.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
I think males are more engaged in bitcoin because despte to the fact that some girls also interested in economy and software, generally men are interested in economic and software things. And Bitcoin and crypto currencies are mostly about economy and software. That's why males' population is more than females' population in crypto.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
I have seen an interesting statics about the demographic on bitcoin users. There is very one that is very intriguing, the pie graph that show the Person engaged in Bitcoin by gender. The graph shows only 5 % on the total are female. Does this show that MEN are moreof a risk taker than women? Or that MEN are more impulsive than WOMEN?

What do you think Guys?

Please see link here.
https://coin.dance/stats

What is the matter with that? There's nothing to be compared or to be counted who is many from men to women. All of us have the right to earn money in many ways, it's up on you on how you value your life to have money. And men are a risktaker they risk all of they have just to get what they want.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!
 I think that women are always more cautious than men and they do not like to take risks. Crypto currency is a very risky investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I actually think that a large fraction of that 5% are actually men pretending to be women. You would be surprised how often this happens. As is clear by the statistics, most cryptonerds are men, most of these men are probably not very sociable and hence don't encounter women often, hence there is increased opportunity for catfish to target these men for exploitation.

Prove me wrong.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I have seen an interesting statics about the demographic on bitcoin users. There is very one that is very intriguing, the pie graph that show the Person engaged in Bitcoin by gender. The graph shows only 5 % on the total are female. Does this show that MEN are moreof a risk taker than women? Or that MEN are more impulsive than WOMEN?

What do you think Guys?

Please see link here.
Its quite natural that men being the breadwinner of the home mostly,they search for more earning opportunities and hence they come across New earning opportunities like bitcoin.
Activity: 294
I think that women can't be successful traders. Sure that there are exceptions but they don't have analytical mind like men and moreover they are more impulsive and their mood changes too often) I think that men should earn and support their women
Activity: 155
In my opinion, men are more engaged in bitcoin because they are more likely to play with risks than women. Men always take the risk just to protect their selves or to protect their loved ones. I think Men can do research easily to get more understanding of what they want but it is not always easy with women.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think that male are more risky and they are interested in technologies more than women. But I think there is no problem because a lot of women are  in the IT industry and we can see  a lot of women investing in crypto.
Activity: 59

What do you think Guys?

Please see link here.

This is something I've wondered before, as there is literally nothing to stop women from engaging in the space as opposed to other arenas e.g. corporate structures where biases might lead to a bigger weighting of men in a space.

Perhaps it's something to do with men's innate desire to provide for their families- in this reality by making as much money as possible, largely. Whatever the reason, I think there are more and more women becoming involved Cheesy
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

What do you think Guys?

Please see link here.
BEcause men are provider,qnd being that is the needs even to risk money and time just to gain for obligation,though more women now are getting engaged in this community as my wife now are doing my tradings because i cant handle since i have regular work
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I think this is probably related to there being more men in the STEM fields than women, and so men are more likely to be exposed to crypto, as well as having the technical background and overall familiarity with the ecosystem in which crypto exists than someone that doesn't.

Activity: 294
Because most of people who like about technology is a male. My friends also who like technology are mostly male
Activity: 99
In my opinion, it is easier for a Male to understand this, they have a more analichic mindset. Undecided
Activity: 658
I think men are always pioneers and usually do big things. In the past, women have been associated with housework, family care and support for husbands. So that's a prejudice and very few women like to think big. They are born and have been oriented, they do not want to break the prejudices of society. Men are more involved in business than women.
Activity: 32
Women are always more careful than men. They are always careful with everything, especially their currency. One more thing, men are always more greedy than women
Activity: 104
I think Male want to make money than female Cheesy
Activity: 37

What do you think Guys?

Please see link here.

I am girl, just right here
Activity: 6
I think men just like technology, little gimmicks & stuff  and they actually like to take risks.
That is at least the case for me
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer

What do you think Guys?

Please see link here.

The normal ability of females that are so doubtful interms of trusting issues. Thats the cue I guess. Women is really a paths duck, they have their own point of views. They dont believe easily and they may think its boring because its all just sitting and doing internet bankings and trades. Some are just not open minded about bitcoins works.
Pages:
Jump to: