Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is META not a SIG SPAM FREE ZONE? surely you want real Enthusiasts opinions? - page 2. (Read 692 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
You should have seen meta, when merit was introduced. It was a mess back then....
Just a simple question. Why you didn't proposed that when you were wearing a signature, but now?
http://archive.fo/jdLEA
http://archive.fo/euD4x

I think you are just mad because of the red tag you got kicked out of YuTuCoIn campaign and seems like now you cannot wear signature anymore and raging against everyone else with signatures. Is this correct?

Back to your OP. It would be nice actually to have Meta sig. free, but It's up to theymos to decide.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 6769
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
This board meta sadly is the most sig intensive on the entire forum (or perhaps it just seems like that because everyone is a "legend" and their banners are all just huge unlike other sub boards).
Not true at all.  Wink

Just visit Altcoin Discussion and have a look at the most sig intensive board.
Some examples:
Now is the time to buy
Now or never
Next holder are very fast to panic.

Signatures between one-line shitposts are much more noticeable than between well-thought and constructive posts in Meta. The problem is that nobody will read such shitposts on page 38, even most shitposters don't bother to read them considering the "content" of their posts.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Shield your eyes from sig spam with the ignore button.... LOL so you just merit your sig spamming pals whilst not reading their posts. Actually that could explain A LOT.  I mean when I noticed you sent merit to like 10 pharmacist posts all on different threads with just a few seconds between each bunch of merit spew then if not time travel as you suggested but just going to their post histories, not even reading them and just hitting merit would explain it.
The Pharmacist is not a spammer, and I don't have him on Ignore. Every single post of his that I have merited, I have read and found to be deserving of merit.

I say that not only am I not a spammer.
Feel free to finish that sentence at any time. I'll wait.

I say you splatter the MOST politically motivated merit for absolute trash posts on this entire board.
You mean I even beat suchmoon? Nice. In your face, snitch bitch! Grin

I say it looks plausible you have many alts or are just a crazy merit splashing fool and have no business being a merit source.
Plenty of things look plausible that aren't true. But just for kicks, tell me whom you suspect of being my alts?

Okay okay vile vixen it is.
Thank you.

Hurry up fox pup I want to dispense with you and get back to on topic relevant posts.
You know you can't get enough of me. Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Please review my local rules.

then present the spam or delete your post.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptohunter-92110

I have often wondered if  you have a bunch of alts you top up with merit every 5 seconds everywhere.
I don't, so you can stop wondering.

Why so worried??  fox poop?
Now that's just childish. Let's go back to "vile vixen". I didn't like it at first, but it's starting to grow on me.

You want to be blinded by sig spamming here in meta??
I just shield my eyes with the Ignore button.

Oh wait you never dare get into a debate do you haha time travelling  MERIT SPAMMER
I've no intention of playing pigeon chess with you.

I said a debate. Bring it here chicken.

Shield your eyes from sig spam with the ignore button.... LOL so you just merit your sig spamming pals whilst not reading their posts. Actually that could explain A LOT.  I mean when I noticed you sent merit to like 10 pharmacist posts all on different threads with just a few seconds between each bunch of merit spew then if not time travel as you suggested but just going to their post histories, not even reading them and just hitting merit would explain it.

I say that not only am I not a spammer. I say you splatter the MOST politically motivated merit for absolute trash posts on this entire board. I will debate either of those 2 things with you. I say it looks plausible you have many alts or are just a crazy merit splashing fool and have no business being a merit source.

I will also debate the pros and cons of allowing the current sig spamming on meta board. The prior 2 in another thread. Or perhaps the spammer accusation briefly here because bringing important messages to that focus attention to critical issues here that if fixed will provide an observably fairer and more equal system for all and remove the jack boot from the throat of free speech can only be termed as spam by those that are fighting to keep the jack boot in place and game the systems for their high paid sig spamming pals or alts. That would indeed explain this fear of removing the sigs here.
Okay okay vile vixen it is.

I was hoping to keep this on topic or have the local rules force some credible claims to be made, but of course local rules don't mean anything except if the "gang" has local rules.

Hurry up fox pup I want to dispense with you and get back to on topic relevant posts.

legendary

then present the spam or delete your post.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptohunter-92110

I have often wondered if  you have a bunch of alts you top up with merit every 5 seconds everywhere.
I don't, so you can stop wondering.

Why so worried??  fox poop?
Now that's just childish. Let's go back to "vile vixen". I didn't like it at first, but it's starting to grow on me.

I just shield my eyes with the Ignore button.

Oh wait you never dare get into a debate do you haha time travelling  MERIT SPAMMER
I've no intention of playing pigeon chess with you.
legendary
I disagree. It is an observable fact that a significant proportion of the spam in Meta comes from you, and you're not being paid2post. Or are you? It would explain a lot if you were.

"Well yeah, I am being paid by satoshi who told me I will get the keys to his stash of btc if i can get rid of the merit cycling scum that are trying to get a vice like centralised grip on the board and silence free speech on his once great forum. He said he would prefer bct is modelled on bitcoin and not some central banking cartel. Fox pup satoshi said is one of the worst, sneaking around topping up merit for political reasons at close to light speed"

then present the spam and describe HOW it is spam or delete your post.

I have often wondered if  you have a bunch of alts you top up with merit every 5 seconds everywhere. I mean so many "backstabbers of foxpoop" on those charts. I loved it when even the pharmacist said ..." i don't know why he keeps giving me so much merit" where do you get all this fucking merit, you must be the primary merit source on this board and responsible for the most obviously politically given merit trash here by far. The others sometimes at least seek to hide the fact they are merit abusers you are flagrant about it. How do you get away with it foxy? Poor stingers kicked out and you there spewing merit to your pals for any piece of crap they fart out whilst spamming their sigs here.

Why so worried Sad

Bring your case not your unsubstantiated insults.

Oh wait you never dare get into a debate do you haha time travelling  MERIT SPAMMER

@jetcash

sig spamming of anything you do not believe in that you reason will help crypto is pure financially motivated greedy spamming to me. If your post does not contain new relevant and important information that you have researched and can provide the observable events and facts to substantiate your views or opinions then spamming your  sig under it is for one sole reason. " i wanna milk this board for money"

I would rather hear from true enthusiasts that are not all about sig spamming. I mean most of the noobs here (why are noobs joining a board and not on the discussion boards anyway?? nobody joins a board to talk about the mechanisms the board operates upon) hanging in meta powering up on feltched merits are already spamming their sigs and just hoping to make the text larger to add to the page of advertisements that are on every page of meta to the extend it looks like a banner farm.

Let's concentrate the views of enthusiasts and not have them diluted down by the self serving sig spamming crews coaxing with great ideas for the forum (that enable their sig spamming at highest rates and controlling others abilities to do so)

You love crypto hey?? well that's great you don't need paying to contribute then.

Better to ban sigs everywhere. However, if that is not possible then at least at the heart of the board where apparently real enthusiasts post because they want to "help"  improve the environment here and create a thriving community of people who want to see decentralised trustless systems get a real foothold.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
I'm not too bothered about the Meta board itself, but I think the whole issue of signature spamming could do with a review in the future.
legendary
I disagree. It is an observable fact that a significant proportion of the spam in Meta comes from you, and you're not being paid2post. Or are you? It would explain a lot if you were.
legendary
Local rules - anyone can post .. but opinions must be accompanied by a observable events and facts that substantiate your claims or else do NOT post.

Given the fact that meta is a board where real enthusiasts (who apparently care enough about the board to post feedback and advise for theymos and cyrus to review) are supposed to congregate to propose and discuss ideas for the improvement of this board, then why don't we make it a sig spam free zone.

This board meta sadly is the most sig intensive on the entire forum (or perhaps it just seems like that because everyone is a "legend" and their banners are all just huge unlike other sub boards).

Also I notice STRONGLY that these are not banners of interesting projects that they believe in at all. This is all gambling and other just "highly paid" campaigns that demonstrate the wearers just want to spam as much btc dust as they can.

This tells me these people are financially driven posters and quite willing to spam anything for their own selfish financial gain. Given this, then any advise/voting or suggesting from these types are likely to be "me first" board later considerations and motives.

You want people that are REAL enthusiasts for bitcoin and who would like to see an end to end decentralised trustless arena build from here. Those that put the emphasis on creating a board or environment best suited for that to develop over time. Not short sighted get rich first then abandon like I have noticed many have done.

So then let us encourage REAL enthusiasts, those that will willingly participate here in META without the need to be paid2post and will push suggestions and ideas that are not for selfish gain first and board 2nd (if at all).

Let us make meta into a Sig Spam Free Zone?

Who agrees with this.

So what if you have less posters here and only the real enthusiasts remain. If I was running a board I would rather hear the less diluted and shouted down views of those I knew had the best interests of the board at heart. Rather that  than having to sift though the selfish suggestions of a bunch of sig spammers pushing their huge banners in your face.

The exceptions could be mods I guess.

I mean if people stop posting here in meta then sadly they were just financially motivated I guess and not in on this journey for the long haul.

If you do not agree then state the logic and reason employed to reach the opinion you have.
Pages:
Jump to: