Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is my bought account banned? - page 2. (Read 1689 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 24, 2015, 06:09:44 PM
Yes, my previous account was banned for 60 days. However, I didn't know about this and I don't get why the ban is permanent..

didn't you know that posting with another account outside of meta while you're still banned counts as ban evasion?

No I unfortunately didn't.. I would be happy at least for 60 days ban, because my previous account was banned for 60 days and there was no ban before this. That 0.26 BTC was my last amount of money in bitcoins, so I basically "invested" it and wanted to get something from signature campaigns..  Cry
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
July 24, 2015, 06:01:41 PM
Yes, my previous account was banned for 60 days. However, I didn't know about this and I don't get why the ban is permanent..

didn't you know that posting with another account outside of meta while you're still banned counts as ban evasion?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
no longer selling accounts
July 24, 2015, 05:58:12 PM
No.. it's just wasted 0.26 BTC, thanks moderator / staff or whoever did this.
I would suggest contacting Majic8Ball about this to see if he is wiling to give you a refund. If what you are saying is accurate, then the reason for the ban was something that either he did, or something that the person he purchased the account from did. If this is the case, then he absolutely should refund you, although he may not be able to post/PM either if he was the cause for the ban.

edit:
Is your "previous" account still under the 60 day ban? If so then using alternate accounts (with the exception of using one to appeal your ban) is ban evasion, and you would most likely be the cause for the ban
July 24, 2015, 05:56:59 PM

Was you already on a ban from another account and that is why you brought that new account? Because that would be ban evasion and would make sense for a perm ban but other than that I have no idea, if you was not banned then you had real bad luck buying that dodgy account. The risk with sold accounts.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2015, 05:55:26 PM

Was you already on a ban from another account and that is why you brought that new account? Because that would be ban evasion and would make sense for a perm ban but other than that I have no idea, if you was not banned then you had real bad luck buying that dodgy account. The risk with sold accounts.
July 24, 2015, 05:42:00 PM
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
July 24, 2015, 05:40:04 PM
Did some of the posts deleted?
July 24, 2015, 05:23:03 PM
I said that there's no reason...

Sorry CoolRunnings21, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: [email protected] .
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
July 24, 2015, 05:18:29 PM
What was the message of the ban? Can you post it here?
July 24, 2015, 05:16:12 PM
Hey, I just bought an account ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coolrunnings21-344525 ) from Magic8Ball here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-sr-member-account-1118706 and it got banned immediately, without any reason. Permanently. Can you please explain why?
Pages:
Jump to: