Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is only Bitcoin on the rise but not Etherium and Litecoin? - page 2. (Read 1002 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 250
If we look at the data, the year's ethereum rise reaches thousands of percent while bitcoin is only hundreds of percent, it proves that almost all cryptocurrency prices rise not just bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
because bitcoin is a useful thing. it is a real cryptocurrency not just a useless token like ethereum is. bitcoin is also decentralized and without any kind of premine or ICO and also it is adopted by more than just speculators who want to trade and make money from it. so the demand for bitcoin is always increasing with both these groups (speculators and currency users) will increase.

on the other hands ETH is just a token for speculation and making profit (more fiat or more bitcoin profit). and the only reason it has ever risen has been the ICO hype of this year plus the massive pump that it had earlier this year. and when an altcoin enters a bubble, it will continue to go down even if it is a slow descend.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
I am still new in crypto,
Previously I thought when BTC is on the rise, alts will rise as well because its price is related directly to bitcoin
It turns out when BTC is on the rise, alts will dump because many people want to buy BTC  Lips sealed
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
People are selling their altcoins like ethereum and litecoin so they could gather more bitcoin. More bitcoins, more free coins. I don't know if it's legit but as what I have read, only those with minimum of 1 btc will get the free forked coins.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
People have high hopes for bitcoin gold or upcoming fork so they are just selling all their alts for bitcoin so despite price of bitcoin is increasing altcoin's price is pretty much stable because in terms of bitcoin their price have dropped over 15% in last 24 hour.

Better check litecoin price, it is also increasing with bitcoin today.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
People need to trust every coin, do you trust other coins that are very new to the market? Now this forum name is too Bitcointalk and really growing everyday. I think a lot of people are steadily growing to invest in Bitcoin thats the main reason for increasing prices of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
I read that Ethereum hardfork soon (16 October)
Litecoin rising too, you can see it on coinmarketcap.
I think ETH will fall soon to 150-200 USD again.
Why BTC rise? Because is the best cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
The whole Bitcoin community is ecstatic right now because it is continually surging up and can even reach $6,000 if there would be no major bad news that can hamper its journey. The scheduled hard fork is actually one of the most important impetus why it is pole-vaulting: many are getting out from altcoins they are holding to be converted to Bitcoin in anticipation of the free altcoin named Bitcoin Gold to be distributed to all Bitcoin holders. This is just one of the many twists and turns in the long history of Bitcoin.

We are hoping that within this year the value of Bitcoin can go as high as $7,500 or even $8,000 as the market is now learning to reject unnecessary bad news and comments from many finance CEOs attacking Bitcoin as just another ponzi and scam. The famed Mr. Jamie Dimon decided to never talk about Bitcoin for the time being as he is now called as just another hypocrite as shown by many evidences.

Hopefully, by next year, things would really look rosy for the benefit of Bitcoin as we might be dealing with less bad news in many fronts and there can be an addition of some countries who will accept Bitcoin under a regulated environment. In anticipation for 2018, there are now many people who are 'hodling' Bitcoin as much as they can.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is taking all the money at the moment (Bitcoin dominance 56% on coin marketcap!). Eventually some of that money should flow back to the altcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Every time before the hard fork the alt coing stop growing. The market in circling, so everything is ok!
Altcoins will grow a lot soon!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Because of bitcoin gold fork every one investing money in Bitcoins and that's why all other altcoins are not doing good.
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG

Well Ethereum has had it's time to shine this year, it's up over 3000% this year you know. And I think Litecoin is just waiting to explode too.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
It's interesting how everything thinks Bitcoin is the thing that individuals are sitting tight for… NO. Bitcoin is hard forking with '2x' which is Segwit2x. There is no new authority name yet and practically all huge trades, wallet suppliers and retailers will acknowledge both and see which one ends up as the winner. That '2x' chain is what will profit on the grounds that conceivably it will be worth to such an extent if not more than BTC.

Bitcoin gold is simply one more altcoin that you can get for nothing as a reward however the esteem will be essentially lower and up to this point nobody has turned out and said they'll bolster it.

Bitcoin is soaring since it appears like the hard fork will come without issue in November and everybody needs to twofold their cash. Concerning Litecoin, it went up simply because of its nuclear swap capacities with BTC and '2x'.

Ethereum isn't going anyplace since it truly has nothing to do with Bitcoin now and all the cash is streaming out of altcoins and going into Bitcoin as of right now.
Pages:
Jump to: