Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ripple considered as potential coin? - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 09:34:42 PM
I would argue that Ripple is the 3rd coin market in crypto that develops and sometimes overcomes Ethereal. Ripple is known as a potential coin on the market with huge profits, many investors are eyeing it. Ripple's pricing predictions and investment in 2018 become one of the hottest topics in the investment community.
They have a plan in the future so the price goes high when it just holds your xrp and then sells at high I'm sure it can be like the aion price after a few months and it's high now, I think it will also grow. little by little because many users are trying to invest in xrp and the popularity of coins spread throughout the crypto world
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
January 30, 2018, 05:02:21 PM
Ripple is not a ambiguous as other currencies. It only focus on international payments, use blockchain block supply for banks with oversea transactions.
Ripple allows banks to save up to 30% of the cost, but for users, this number up to 50-60% for money transfer or payment operations.
Ripple does not have any barriers, payments can be made across borders. Transactions are freedom, directly and immediately with very cheap fees.
I think stellar is much better coin, but hey, lets stay on topic:
If you want to use banks you don't need crypto for that  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
January 30, 2018, 12:38:41 PM
this is what makes ripple become one of the coins that have high potential.
I have no doubts about this coin,
even after the price of this coin rises and falls.
but this does not affect anything I expect for the great potential that ripple has
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
 ripple have a good news background, and many banks in 2018 will begin to cooperate with ripple. But it is centralized, which is not very good for ordinary people
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 30, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
They have plan in the future so the price go high in that time just hold your xrp then sell in high i'm sure it can be like the price of aion after a few months and it's already high now,i think also it will grow little by little because many users try to invest in xrp and the popularity of the coins spread all over the world of crypto and for me that's is really good for investing.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
January 30, 2018, 10:33:31 AM
In terms of market capital ripple has secured a place on the top list of coinmarketcap. It is one among the altcoins that has existed long years back, but the value has grown last year. Till that the price was quite stable without any forward move. Now this has been fluctuating gaining good market.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
Ripple is not a ambiguous as other currencies. It only focus on international payments, use blockchain block supply for banks with oversea transactions.
Ripple allows banks to save up to 30% of the cost, but for users, this number up to 50-60% for money transfer or payment operations.
Ripple does not have any barriers, payments can be made across borders. Transactions are freedom, directly and immediately with very cheap fees.

I think Ripple is 3rd coin in market capitalization in the cryptocurrency and sometimes its overcome Ethereum. Ripple is known as potential coin in the market with a huge profit margin,  interested in investors. The prediction of Ripple price and its investment in 2018 become one of the hottest topics in the investment community.
Activity: 13
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 09:57:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: