Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Terra still pumping !?! - page 5. (Read 697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 30, 2022, 02:13:14 PM
What pump?

Did you see all-time chart is dead, If 24 hour training is increase just 5% that's doesn't mean is pumping. That's just a small pullback for next all-time low, price is not always down because there has some trader who try buying everytime price is down and make a small pullback.

STILL DEATH IN MY PERSPECTIVE.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 30, 2022, 01:35:59 PM
By that, I mean the whole Terra Ecosystem: Luna Classic, Terra, Mirror Protocol, Anchor Protocol and even their stable coin UST !! ( Now renamed USTC )

So news of Do Kwon now getting arrested, his assets frozen etc, pretty much as bad as you can get.. yet the whole Terra Ecosystem is pumping !?
WTF is this !!
I think this is something so odd that may have never been seen in the history of trading ? I am aware that they are burning tokens but the supply is still ridiculously high... also Luna Classic is ranked 33 ? Ahead of many amazing projects with a clean record, huge volume and high revenue like AAVE !!

There is something going on here, and I don't think Do Kwon is involved anymore as he's pretty much on his way to prison, so what do you guys think ? Binance is behind this ? Luna fans ?
Worth noting we're not in a bull run, we're in fact very near the bottom of a brutal bear market ! This makes this story all the more unbelievable.
Pages:
Jump to: