Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the best forum for BTC discussion impossible to use!? - page 2. (Read 1541 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
my ineptitude re: English literacy;
I have two questions for YOU.

Followed by 1 question.  A perfect example of the aforementioned ineptitude.

- snip -
Herocock
- snip -
XCocks
- snip
I FUCKING SHOVE AI,
- snip -
MIGHT HEROCOCK BECAUSE ALL THIS
- snip -
GODDAMN SPAM
- snip -
2a. DURRR

You don't appear to add much value to this community.  I thank you for providing me an early indication of the need to click your ignore button.  You've saved me from wasting a lot of time on your future useless posts.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
7uck7m7th
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
- snip -
I am not computeriliterate to such a degree where this should be even remotely possible.
- snip -

Your problem has nothing to do with "computer literacy" and everything to do with basic English literacy.

Step 1. Create an account.
Step 2. Create a post in the Newbie sub forum.
Step 3. Don't flood the forum with silly useless spam. Take some time to do some reading and thinking between your posts, keeping your activity to no more than 1 post every 5 minutes.
Step 4. After at least 16 posts and a bit more than 2 weeks, you'll have full access.

In earnest, I appreciate a concise and informative explanation of basic rights/privileges and the time table in which they are to be expected. Thank you.

In response to your egregious and obviously erroneous assessment of my ineptitude re: English literacy;
I have two questions for YOU.

1. I sense in your response an insinuation that I am spamming with useless posts, when a Herocock like yourself (or your superior XCocks) demand that I do, PRECISELY THAT IN ORDER TO EARN THE RIGHT -- TO THE FREE SHARING OF INFORMATION.  SO I FUCKING SHOVE AI, SHOWDOWN MIGHTY HEROCOCK BECAUSE ALL THIS FORUM IS - IS USELESS GODDAMN SPAM

2. How do I add -/+1's?

2a. DURRR

TO HARDLYQUINN OVEH EHER -

It is evident to me, that compostion is the very bedrock upon which all internet message boards are founded.  If I didn't not have the compostion to create less than transparent word conglomerates I would not be here.  If you did not have the compostion to say what you have in response (WITHOUT RIDING THE POLL, THUS HAR"DLY"QUINN - RIDE IT BTCITCH) you would not have contributed to this monumentally important, mandatory Boob Saibot Post.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
- snip -
I am not computeriliterate to such a degree where this should be even remotely possible.
- snip -

Your problem has nothing to do with "computer literacy" and everything to do with basic English literacy.

Step 1. Create an account.
Step 2. Create a post in the Newbie sub forum.
Step 3. Don't flood the forum with silly useless spam. Take some time to do some reading and thinking between your posts, keeping your activity to no more than 1 post every 5 minutes.
Step 4. After at least 16 posts and a bit more than 2 weeks, you'll have full access.
7uck7m7th
THE POLL EXISTS NOT TO OGLE BTCITCHES -

IT'S THE WHISTLE
             YOU'RE BEN SAVAGE

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
1. WHY THE F*** AM I SEARCHING TOO FAST?!
2. WHY THE F*** AM I LOGGING IN TOO FAST!?
3. WHY THE F*** AM I WAITING 45 SECONDS?!

If you don't know why you are doing this, maybe you should visit a doctor.

This is the Bitcoin forum, not a help forum for compulsive acts.
Activity: 61
That was funny
Activity: 84
Can someone please use Google translate and tell me what this guy just posted?
7uck7m7th
BTCHello enlightened ones -

I have been unsuccessfully attempting to use this site for 7 (SEVEN) months.  I am not computeriliterate to such a degree where this should be even remotely possible.  So, my questions are, weighted in order;

1. WHY THE F*** AM I SEARCHING TOO FAST?!
2. WHY THE F*** AM I LOGGING IN TOO FAST!?
3. WHY THE F*** AM I WAITING 45 SECONDS?!
3a.                       DRUMLOLL

(2bnylonvicfirth)RRLLRLlRLrLRrlLRlLRLLRR

5. WHY THE FUCK IS THE BEST, MOST INSIGHTFUL AND DEEPLY RICH BTC DISCUSSION BOARD SO WOEFULLY INACCESSIBLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PREDICKTION - This post will result in either temporary ban, with demonstrative message about misuse of newbtroduction post and or instapermaban. 

6. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE

And a cool, collected, Fuck You if this doesn't allow me access. 

Thanks!!
Pages:
Jump to: