Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market red - page 5. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 04:11:54 AM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
i think that the bad situation is just temporary in this world so we have nothing to worry about lets just wait fpr a while
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
As is well known that crypto growth is always active, falling and rising market prices are things that are usually crypto life. Crypto also has characteristics that are quite sensitive to news circulating around it. In order to be able to benefit quickly, you must be able to analyze which coins are getting a pump or have good prospects that can be relied upon to be realized in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
Many investors are now experiencing a panic so they have to sell the coins because the market is getting crashed. I think that this is very common because the market will not always go up. But it should also experience a decrease in price. And if this is seen as occurring in the past year where all the coins also weakened. And I still believe that the market will soon recover.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 04:02:49 AM
Well right now because of the domino effect which started with that fake GS news and that whale moving thousands of BTC. The market is still too young and fragile not to react to the news of such small significance.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 03:57:45 AM
While investors do not start trusting projects, the market will continue to fall. No one wants to lose money. Scammers are insolent at all, because there is no trust. Hence the market is red.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
quarkchain.io
September 08, 2018, 03:55:00 AM
Cryptocurrency now needs to immediately fall to rise. Because we see a red market .... When the whales are bought then there will be growth.
Activity: 468
September 08, 2018, 03:50:06 AM
It must be admitted that what makes the market red because of the large number of ICOs and scam projects, there have been many stories stating that investors are exposed to a scam, when they are hit by a scam they will continue to tell in various media so that this makes other investors choose cut loss.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
I think that you have exaggerated too much, because even bitkoyn did not rise to such stakes in 2018, but it's not the time yet. You most importantly believe in this and all will come true. BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 336
September 08, 2018, 03:41:31 AM
I think Crypto, since it is more popular than the stock, it grows quietly in the world of modernization-this is very encouraging for me. I think crypto can be trusted. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 03:38:04 AM
In order for the cryptocurrency to develop better, it must pierce the bubble. Many coins are now overrated, and only bitcoin is the most valuable.
Activity: 602
September 08, 2018, 03:27:50 AM
The market is weak because at the moment new investors do not want to invest in the crypto currency. This is due to the fact that people do not trust crypto currency because it constantly goes down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 08, 2018, 03:26:16 AM
It was very obvious. When the market grew very fast and rapidly all thought that it would always be so. However, no, after such a sudden growth there will be a long-term decline. I think we will still wait for a good moment and we need to be patient. If everything were so simple, everyone would earn on crypto-currencies and everything would be very good. But unfortunately, we see that the market is now falling even lower, when it would seem that it should not fall any more.
Activity: 29
September 08, 2018, 03:05:23 AM
Nothing, nothing happened. The market is a puzzle, every activity in it is done by emotions that sometimes go up and also go down. The market is always and always will be like that. I believe in cryptocurrency, the market will recover, Patience is always the best approach.
Activity: 644
September 08, 2018, 02:43:59 AM
It's simple, now on the market, correction is still going on. It comes from the very beginning of 2018, this is not surprising. The fact is that every growth one way or another recoups down and no one knows It's simple, now on the market, correction is still going on.
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 04:40:02 PM
I am sure that this is just another manipulation for the purpose of quick earning. Those who have enough funds and resources from time to time arrange similar actions. And there's nothing to be done, just have to accept and wait for stabilization.
Activity: 135
September 07, 2018, 04:37:20 PM
a lot of people have been so nervous because of this market of a things,,the market has been turn red since april  till this present time and this has bring alot of catastrophe for the people,,people have being waiting for market to turn out to green and comes back to its original state,,,but right now,,the market has not being so good for the people
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 07, 2018, 04:29:53 PM
After such big exponential growth market always have big collapse...
The bubble burst... And now we can only wait and hope it will inflate again...
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
I think no one can give you an accurate answer, but many believe that we are still seeing the repercussions of the bull market in December, there is also a general consensus that the market is being manipulated by whales that take advantage of the FUD they generate to buy at a lower price, of course, so far those are speculations, but are the most likely.
Activity: 142
September 07, 2018, 03:57:23 PM
Now the overall long-term falling trend in the market is crypto-currency. It is difficult to make long-term forecasts.  Undecided Lips sealed
Activity: 546
September 07, 2018, 02:59:26 PM
The market continues to fall and I think that this fall will last several days. Many analysts say that bitcoin can reach 5,800 dollars this time.
Pages:
Jump to: