Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price rise on Coinbase pro different to Binance - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you do know on how crypto exchanges work then you would definitely able to answer about the question that you had been asking. To think that these platforms are used on buying and selling of coins from
fiat money to crypto or crypto to crypto. Each platform do set rates of the currencies and their rates will vary on how sellers and buyers do act.

On the question on why they do have different rate or price rise percentage? It all goes into its own volume of trades. Each exchangers arent correlated. The bigger the exchange
the more price movement you would surely get.

The important thing to look wont really be on percentage rise or drop but rather go directly on the actual price and you might see some arbitrage opportunities.

He is a newbie so I guess he has not seen a lot of these yet in many exchanges. It is not only between Coinbase and BNB but rather across all exchanges. And yes, it is according the exchange's liquidity how this percentage changes. Sometimes the deviation is really wide particularly in small exchange with low trading volume. Anyway, I think the OP will understand it sooner.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You can also find out that not only in Binance but to all exchanges. Prices may vary all the time as not all traders are of the same offer to the other exchanges, it is market behavior and you can't change it.

If you could take a look into exchanges that has a low market volume, you will surely surprise that the price out there is very low than the known exchanges. It is just how the exchanges work, it is actually a market competition and those who have a huge market volume platform is actually the one who offers a high price that traders would like to use.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
There is nothing wrong with the question you have asked, this is a forum and everyone is free to ask questions provided you’re asking at the right section. As for the prices being different on different cryptocurrency exchanges has to do with a few things and mostly that’s because of infrastructure issues, and the trade volume of the exchanges.

When I was a newbie I was also asking this same question, because the prices I would see on Coinbase was different from other ones I was using. Bitcoin (or the cryptocurrency market as a whole) doesn’t have an improved infrastructure, when we have an improved infrastructure, the work of this infrastructure would be to help in aligning price of cryptocurrencies among exchanges.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
If you do know on how crypto exchanges work then you would definitely able to answer about the question that you had been asking. To think that these platforms are used on buying and selling of coins from
fiat money to crypto or crypto to crypto. Each platform do set rates of the currencies and their rates will vary on how sellers and buyers do act.

On the question on why they do have different rate or price rise percentage? It all goes into its own volume of trades. Each exchangers arent correlated. The bigger the exchange

The important thing to look wont really be on percentage rise or drop but rather go directly on the actual price and you might see some arbitrage opportunities.

Thanks for your info 👍
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi  apologies in advance as this may be a silly question but its confusing me.

I haven't used Binance until recently but I have noticed that the prices are different on each exchange for example :

On Coinbase the current 24hr price rise for XRPGBP is 7.11%, on Tradingview XRPGBP(Coinbase) is showing 5.06%

Why is the same coin in the same currency showing 2 different price rise ?
Pages:
Jump to: