Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the value of bitcoin high last night. - page 4. (Read 430 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Quite simply, the World Cup is over and some capital has entered the cryptocurrency. At the beginning of the World Cup, I said that the cryptocurrency will fall, but no one believes me.
May be you are right, But still market is maintain a same growth and All the cryptocurrencies are red in the market. so many of them said it not a impact of World cup and finals is July 15 only but this will raise two days later so secret news are hide in the market. This year we should expect good hype in crypto because sudden this was move to big jump so again all are believe the crypto investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Quite simply, the World Cup is over and some capital has entered the cryptocurrency. At the beginning of the World Cup, I said that the cryptocurrency will fall, but no one believes me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Price fluctuates for the gap of demand and supply. When supply is higher than demand, market becomes bearish anf when supply is lower, price becomes higher.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
before I sleep I noticed increased the bitcoin value to some some tokens I do not know why. !!
What do you mean by increasing market value?
Pages:
Jump to: